I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny you should mention crawfish I had ten pounds editing on me when I came to work today. Now about pinching tails and sucking heads :D really I have embarrassed people before for my crawfish enthusiasm .......that's another story. Don't worry about the ex. Youre better than that. Have fun and enjoy the mud bugs. I'll send a cold one your way.

Thanks for the cold one SD......

Oh my.........a road trip........sounds interesting.......:rolleyes:

Yes a roadtrip..... going home for a bit of insanity...LOL

Good evening my sexy ones..... yet another late night drive by... so to speak..... :kiss:es and ((hugs)) to all

Enjoy......
Nickleback S.E.X.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQD62q1Zn8E

Good morning everyone..glad to see you BBG..I hope you have a safe roadtrip when you take it..be safe!

LOVE Nickelback so thank you for the song!

Have a great day everyone...Enjoy whatever you do!

good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyone has a great day. its raining here so won't be going swimming today :( hugs and kisses to all who needs them

Good Friday morning to you handsome devils that we love........Good morning to all the lovely ladies that love to sit on the porch with them..

Wishing each of you a terrific day today......So glad that the weekend is here almost!

good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyone has a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back