I just want to make a man cum asap

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
Anybody else feel this urgency? There were countless men at the houseparty I went to on Saturday, how hard would it have been for me to find a guy to pull aside to a quiet spot? But that's just not me, I'm the sweet girl that doesn't make assumptions.

There was a guy who was quite clearly DTF and all over me, but he was super crossfaded and it wouldn't have been appropriate.

I just imagine myself picking a guy, praising him in my sweet-but-seductive voice, moving in close, discreetly running my hand up his thigh. He knows what I want and drags me to the closest place I can kneel and suck him off.

I'm just not actually that girl. I don't assume guys are attracted to me, even though I'm told most are. I'm told I can just pick any guy and do whatever I want, but I don't have the guts. This is why I'm the sub and he needs to be the Dom. I need a man who has the confidence to take control and assert himself. That's hotter to me anyway- the fantasy of me choosing my mark is just because I want to suck cock already.

Mmmm very erotic. I love the submissive side
Me too, it's so cathartic to give up control and bend to his will. With women, I was the dominant one, so I could just make things happen.

Now that I think about it, there were a few men who paid a lot of attention to me at that party. I just wish they had taken more initiative.

Anybody else feel this urgency? There were countless men at the houseparty I went to on Saturday, how hard would it have been for me to find a guy to pull aside to a quiet spot? But that's just not me, I'm the sweet girl that doesn't make assumptions.

There was a guy who was quite clearly DTF and all over me, but he was super crossfaded and it wouldn't have been appropriate.

I just imagine myself picking a guy, praising him in my sweet-but-seductive voice, moving in close, discreetly running my hand up his thigh. He knows what I want and drags me to the closest place I can kneel and suck him off.

I'm just not actually that girl. I don't assume guys are attracted to me, even though I'm told most are. I'm told I can just pick any guy and do whatever I want, but I don't have the guts. This is why I'm the sub and he needs to be the Dom. I need a man who has the confidence to take control and assert himself. That's hotter to me anyway- the fantasy of me choosing my mark is just because I want to suck cock already.
Most men I know would definitely appreciate being dragged into a closet and get sucked off by a woman! And I guarantee none would complain a bit!

I think there needs to be more women like you out there. You clearly know what you want, and who you it from. I'm bummed I wasn't there with you. I think we both would have had a great time. You were probably to intimidating for the guys. They were probably scared you would reject them.🥵😘. I would love to chat with you sometime.😍

You sound like a dream! 😍

Many men are shy around an attractive woman, even more so now what with 'political correctness' and the 'me too' movement. The ones who approach you will probably be the ones you don't want!
To get the ones you want, means flirting with them until they know for sure you're interested, then perhaps let them think they're taking control. Then you can lead them anywhere!
Happy bj!💥

I agree that it's much more difficult to meet women these days. If she makes eye contact and smiles or gives out some type of signal then I'll approach her.

When I was younger, I often felt the urgency you describe, so I feel your pain. As a more submissive person, I had to learn to I initiate. But, a bit of background first... back when I was in college, I did not date or have relationships. It was all hookups, most of which I initiated. And most of the hookups, especially after freshman year, were me giving the guy a BJ then me going home and jilling off. Sex was often painful for me unless I was drunk, so that's why I gave a lot of head and took care of myself later (also, at that point, I almost never came from guys licking or fingering me, so better to do it myself).

But like I said, I'm on the submissive side, so I had to learn to just go for it. I started that before college, really, but I lived in a kind of small town and the guys knew my rep and knew that if I was talking to them at a party, I was likely down for something naughty. At college, it was very different. There were more students there than people in my home town. So, I had to put myself out there to get what I wanted/needed, unless I wanted to get so stupid drunk that guys took advantage (that was a lot of freshman year 🙄).

What I found is that most guys, especially my preferred marks—more reserved, maybe even shy guys—jumped at the chance when I told them I wanted to blow them. I only was turned down a few times, and by my estimate I had blown more than a hundred guys by the time I met my Hubby-to-be in my fourth year of college.

Maybe it's different now... that was longer ago than I like to think 🙄, but I bet it's not that different. Find a cute guy whose able to talk to you but who is not slobbering all over you. Talk for a bit. At some point, tell him you want to suck his dick. He'll probably look shocked or think you're joking (or both). Massage his ego. Tell him he looked like he needed it. Don't tell him you need it... make it about you wanting to please him. You'll get some of the submission you want but still be driving. When he agrees (and I'd say nine times out of ten he will, if not more), tell him you want it a little rough (if you do), or just ask him what he's always wanted done during a BJ, and do it if your're comfortable with it. Find your submission in your actions in blowing him rather than how it started...

Now, all the above is just for casual sex. I can't give you advice for if you want to start a relationship. I blew my Hubby- to-be before we left his apartment for our first date (a set up by a friend who thought I needed to settle down a bit). I was expecting that to just be casual when I did it, but he was so cute I went farther than a BJ that night. It turned out he was a really good lover as well as a great guy, and everything clicked. But I got lucky there... 😉

It's true, guys are easily intimidated by attractive women. We're not as unemotional as you might believe and it can be harsh to be rejected, especially by someone who really turns you on. As was said those who are not are probably the ones to avoid. Most will go along with things pretty far though if they get a firm idea that you're into it, and don't feel like they're getting a bunch of mixed signals.

With that in mind, it's a good idea to be clear from the outset that this is casual for you. Guys can fall hard and fast, and who wouldn't for an obviously attractive girl that craves sucking cock and thought his was a good candidate? Good luck, and tell us your hot blow job stories when you get some!

I need you . 🤗

PM me now .

Seems like we're both going to the wrong parties.

In my experience it's so rare for the woman to make the first move, especially if the move is to ask for sex. I would be skeptical of such an offer from someone I didn't know well.

Long ago, I was with a group of guys, not really my best friends, and they were telling me to 'get friendly' with a particular girl who didn't have a date, that she liked me. She was cute, but these guys had never been nice to me, so I couldn't see this as anything but a set-up for some prank on me. But, I often wonder what if it had been on the level? Maybe I would have gotten my first kiss a lot earlier than I did. And maybe more...

Back