I’m straight but am obsessed with the idea of eating my cum

I shared this yesterday with newcouple1128 figured I'd share with everyone. If you'd like more advice or discussion feel free to hit me up.

I'm the same as all of you guys. For the longest time I really wanted to do it then the second I came I couldn't. It's a range of emotions. Sometimes just not wanting to. Sometimes shame or regret for having wanted to do that. Sometimes it's just an instant snap back to reality.

So after years of Lit and years of training here is what I do. Much like everyone discussed edging is the key and once you get a taste there will be a trigger in your head that will go off ;)

Edging is the key. Work yourself up. Stop. Work yourself up. Stop. Keep pushing a little further and learning what your point of no return is. That is the key. We all have a point where there is no coming back. You want to be just before that.

So I'll do this while I'm jerking. I'll keep pushing myself a little bit further and then stop. Then I'll hit the magic spot where it is just just before cumming. When I hit that I'll stop what stimulation it is (visual, reading whatever) and hold the base of my cock while I calm down. At this point i feel the cum trying to get out but I squeeze it and prevent it from release. Then I'll loosen my grip and let some ooze out then grip again. It's usually the sexiest cum it's thick, pearly white and oh so tasty. If done right I can usually squeeze and release and get 3 or 4 really nice thick gobs of delicious cum.

Now sometimes this doesn't work. Sometimes the second I bring my finger to my mouth and have a taste of my cum it sets off the eruption. So be mindful of that. It can get messy.

A few things I've learned that turn up the sensuality of it. If you do manage to do this take some of it and smear it on your lips. It's quite sexy. Allows you to indulge in the smell as well.

If you are worried about the taste use this technique and try it with strawberries or pineapple. If you place some cum on either of those there is absolutely zero cum taste.

I shared this yesterday with newcouple1128 figured I'd share with everyone. If you'd like more advice or discussion feel free to hit me up.

I'm the same as all of you guys. For the longest time I really wanted to do it then the second I came I couldn't. It's a range of emotions. Sometimes just not wanting to. Sometimes shame or regret for having wanted to do that. Sometimes it's just an instant snap back to reality.

So after years of Lit and years of training here is what I do. Much like everyone discussed edging is the key and once you get a taste there will be a trigger in your head that will go off ;)

Edging is the key. Work yourself up. Stop. Work yourself up. Stop. Keep pushing a little further and learning what your point of no return is. That is the key. We all have a point where there is no coming back. You want to be just before that.

So I'll do this while I'm jerking. I'll keep pushing myself a little bit further and then stop. Then I'll hit the magic spot where it is just just before cumming. When I hit that I'll stop what stimulation it is (visual, reading whatever) and hold the base of my cock while I calm down. At this point i feel the cum trying to get out but I squeeze it and prevent it from release. Then I'll loosen my grip and let some ooze out then grip again. It's usually the sexiest cum it's thick, pearly white and oh so tasty. If done right I can usually squeeze and release and get 3 or 4 really nice thick gobs of delicious cum.

Now sometimes this doesn't work. Sometimes the second I bring my finger to my mouth and have a taste of my cum it sets off the eruption. So be mindful of that. It can get messy.

A few things I've learned that turn up the sensuality of it. If you do manage to do this take some of it and smear it on your lips. It's quite sexy. Allows you to indulge in the smell as well.

If you are worried about the taste use this technique and try it with strawberries or pineapple. If you place some cum on either of those there is absolutely zero cum taste.

I love doing this. I love getting my load in my mouth but sometimes lose the urge after I have shot my load. I am bicurious so I would love to get a cock in my mouth and suck a load of hot cum out of it.

I had been fantasizing about this for a long time and recently began practicing this technique and have been enjoying my cum for months. As I ejaculate I allow my cum to gather at the top of my hand between my thumb and index finger, then I simply close my eyes and suck it off my hand. I discovered it was the sight that made me change my mind at “the moment” but closing my eyes has helped to cure that. Enjoy!

Kiss your wife after you cum in her mouth

I almost always do that! Even if I think I'll lose the urge as long as I let her know I want to cum in her mouth she'll motivate me to share it with her which I always want to

I almost always do that! Even if I think I'll lose the urge as long as I let her know I want to cum in her mouth she'll motivate me to share it with her which I always want to

Perfect. That's similar to what I did with my wife. I told her I wanted to clean her pussy and asked her to "encourage" me if I tried to back out.

Perfect. That's similar to what I did with my wife. I told her I wanted to clean her pussy and asked her to "encourage" me if I tried to back out.

I did it just today, came into my mouth twice.

Really had missed the feeling for a long time, then for whatever reason i have felt very submissive lately, even more than usual, and got the idea into my head, to try again just yesterday. This morning i enjoyed a bit of time by myself, relaxed, and shot my cum into my mouth and over my face twice. Probably going to keep on doing it this way for a while, it felt good and made me feel exposed and submissive.

Now i only need to be able to actually suck myself off again...

I did it just today, came into my mouth twice.

Really had missed the feeling for a long time, then for whatever reason i have felt very submissive lately, even more than usual, and got the idea into my head, to try again just yesterday. This morning i enjoyed a bit of time by myself, relaxed, and shot my cum into my mouth and over my face twice. Probably going to keep on doing it this way for a while, it felt good and made me feel exposed and submissive.

Now i only need to be able to actually suck myself off again...

Amazing!!!

When I first started asking her to share my cum with me I saw a surprised look in her eyes but then that smirk and excitement. Such a turn on, now anytime I'm close she always asks where I want to cum,either inside her or right in her mouth

It was easiest for me to snowball after getting sucked off or licking it off someone. Start by tasting your precum then try to edge, and just go for it.

I love being 'encouraged' to take my own cum and swallow.

I love fucking an assertive gal who rides me and as I cum she removes my condom and drains the condom content s into my mouth.

I know it sounds wierd, but I just want to try it sometime. My problem is that as soon as I cum I lose all interest in it...

Is anyone else in the same boat?

I think this is very common.

I know I have this problem but it can be overcome.

I have been known to wank into a condom and then empty the contents into my mouth, but so many times it is difficult.

As you say as soon as you cum the idea is lost.

Love to edge. Often a long chat session on Lit will get the balls rolling and I can slip a finger under er my foreskin collect some pre-cum that I then taste. Gets me closer to a catch and eat when I blow my load.

I've been eating my cum whenever I jerk off ever since I was a teenager, Initially, it was at the instigation of my best friend Larry after I finished giving him his daily blowjob. He wanted me to jerk off and eat my cum so that I could tell him whose cum tasted better, his or mine (his tasted better) At first, I immediately lost the desire to eat my cum but I felt I had to do it because he ordered me to, but after I had done it a few times I began liking it and would do it eagerly. I continued eating my cum even if I was alone when I masturbated. Now I do it for my wife each time I eat her cunt to orgasm. She especially likes watching me eat it since she hates the taste of cum herself. She makes an icky face and says "I don't know how you can eat that stuff!" I love the taste and the texture of semen.

I know it sounds wierd, but I just want to try it sometime. My problem is that as soon as I cum I lose all interest in it...

Is anyone else in the same boat?
I love licking my cum off my hand, it's so tasty! I've been wondering if other guy's cum is as good as mine and how I go about sucking some of it out for me!

i love the “i am straight but......” threads. whom exactly are you trying to convince? your sexuality has, surely, nothing to do with the fact you’re curious about tasting your own cum? i think it’s a natural thing to be curious about. i suggest you try some of your precum first, i think it’s way nicer.

besides, it’s okay to be queer y’know, you don’t have to tell everyone or “come out” or anything.

I love doing this. I love getting my load in my mouth but sometimes lose the urge after I have shot my load. I am bicurious so I would love to get a cock in my mouth and suck a load of hot cum out of it.
Load69! You and I both! I would love to get a hold of a cock and suck it to get that lovely taste of cum in my mouth! I've been eating my own cum for about 3 months now! NOW I NEED TO SUCK SOMEBODY OFF!

Back