Votes: 564 74.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 85 11.2%

• Total voters
I'm weird, but I'd like to see another guy suck HIS cock (with a dental dam of course)
As a woman, would you "think less" of him as you watched him go-down on the other man's conquering cock, the one that conquered your pussy?

Since my wife left me I don't think about it much anymore. These days I find myself thinking quite a bit about this:

Woher mans fat cock?uld you like to watch your wife suck a not

Most perplexing. I mean, does Woher man a fat cock??!

And Uld I like to watch my wife suck a not? I think knot!!

It's one of my biggest fantasies. I would even be Okey with her doing it on her own, then telling me about it after

Yes huge fantasy for me. She does see other guys and has sucked cock, but I'd love to be there and see it !

Does she ever kiss you as soon as she's finished? Mine does and it's such a turn on

Yes, several times and I agree it is a turn on. Even though she swallows their cum I can still taste and feel some in her mouth. If I haven't already got a raging erection I soon do and Hope she wants to suck on me too!

I have seen her do it twice before and it was amazing. I hope we get to again soon and maybe I will help her out this time lol.

I have seen her do it twice before and it was amazing. I hope we get to again soon and maybe I will help her out this time lol.

It is awesome watching your wife giving her full attention to another mans cock. Watching her truely enjoying what's she's doing.

It's sort of conditional for me. I'm not that into her just sucking on some random guy's cock. I'd want to see her with someone really big. Watching her struggle to get her mouth around someone and then finally deepthroating him would be a huge turnon.

Fortunately she's kind of a size queen, so our fantasies align there.

wife sucking

Although it wasn't my wife I had a girlfriend who had a fantasy. I told her as long as it was not someone being hurt we could make it come true. So one night she had me sit in a char and she tied me wrists and ankles so I couldn't get up or touch my cock. Then she pulled my pants down below my knees. She next left the room and returned with a man who was a few years younger than us. They both proceed to undress and she sat him on the bed a short distance from me and gets down between his legs. Licking at first then sucking his cock until his moans indicate he is cumming in her mouth. As soon as she pulls her mouth off his cock she gets up and comes over to me for a deep kiss where she snowballs his cum into my mouth until I swallow it. My own cock is hard as hell and begging for attention. Nope not even a squeeze. She sits down on a chair across from her man and begins to finger her pussy with her legs spread wide facing him. As she begins to orgasm her fingers are soaked and his cock is hard once again. I never mentioned but his cock is 8 to 9 inches and as fat as my lower arm. She gets up off her chair and climbs on top his lap and lowers her dripping pussy down onto this monster cock and an inch at a time she moves up and down with her pussy swallowing his cock. I thought my cock was going to explode watching. She begins to ride his huge cock and tells me that it feels so good to have a real man fucking her. To have a big cock instead of my tiny little cock. She is moaning and telling him to fuck her with his man cock and give her some hot cum in her pussy to put out the fire. Sure enough he unloads into her and she continues riding until she has every drop pumped out. She lays back on the bed and tells him to get dressed and thanks him for the cum. She has him untie me right before he goes out the door. Oh yes, my cock is hard as a rock and I am ready. I walked over with my cock leading the way. She called it tiny but I am over 6 inches She ordered me to kneel down and clean her cunt. I got my face between her legs and she is telling me to lick a real man's cum out of her pussy. She thinks she is making me do something I didn't want to do. She doesn't know I would have licked his cock clean , sucked it and was thrilled to lick his warm cum out of her pussy. Shhhh don't tell.

Although it wasn't my wife I had a girlfriend who had a fantasy. I told her as long as it was not someone being hurt we could make it come true. So one night she had me sit in a char and she tied me wrists and ankles so I couldn't get up or touch my cock. Then she pulled my pants down below my knees. She next left the room and returned with a man who was a few years younger than us. They both proceed to undress and she sat him on the bed a short distance from me and gets down between his legs. Licking at first then sucking his cock until his moans indicate he is cumming in her mouth. As soon as she pulls her mouth off his cock she gets up and comes over to me for a deep kiss where she snowballs his cum into my mouth until I swallow it. My own cock is hard as hell and begging for attention. Nope not even a squeeze. She sits down on a chair across from her man and begins to finger her pussy with her legs spread wide facing him. As she begins to orgasm her fingers are soaked and his cock is hard once again. I never mentioned but his cock is 8 to 9 inches and as fat as my lower arm. She gets up off her chair and climbs on top his lap and lowers her dripping pussy down onto this monster cock and an inch at a time she moves up and down with her pussy swallowing his cock. I thought my cock was going to explode watching. She begins to ride his huge cock and tells me that it feels so good to have a real man fucking her. To have a big cock instead of my tiny little cock. She is moaning and telling him to fuck her with his man cock and give her some hot cum in her pussy to put out the fire. Sure enough he unloads into her and she continues riding until she has every drop pumped out. She lays back on the bed and tells him to get dressed and thanks him for the cum. She has him untie me right before he goes out the door. Oh yes, my cock is hard as a rock and I am ready. I walked over with my cock leading the way. She called it tiny but I am over 6 inches She ordered me to kneel down and clean her cunt. I got my face between her legs and she is telling me to lick a real man's cum out of her pussy. She thinks she is making me do something I didn't want to do. She doesn't know I would have licked his cock clean , sucked it and was thrilled to lick his warm cum out of her pussy. Shhhh don't tell.

You sir have lived a dream that a lot of us would love to. Did you ever tell her that you would have gone further and licked his cock clean?

No interest whatsoever. I wouldn't mind if she watched me but if she wanted to suck another guy I'd likely move on.

My wife and i are in our seventies now. Back when we were young we were into the wife swap thing. My wife got to be very good at sucking cock as that was the only way to not get pregnant and still have sex. This was before there was any birth control pills on the market. She would cumm from giving blow jobs. I got to watch her many times. She would slowley rub her face with the guys cock and as she got turned on would give slight moans. She never did deepthroat,,, but it never took long for the guy to cumm. We relive some of those times when we are having sex now. I get a mental picture of it all when we talk. Just an old guy talking of the past. So,,, you young people might look at your grand parents differently after reading this.

My wife's boyfriend is coming over to spend the evening with us. I hoping to be able to watch her suck his cock!

Yes , I want to sit on a chair stroking as my wife goes down on a youthful cock . Licking and sucking his balls before taking him deep into her mouth whilst I watch.

Absolutely I do!! I know how incredibly sexy she is when she has my cock in her mouth and I know how much pleasure it brings me. Would love to see her have that effect on another man.

Absolutely I do!! I know how incredibly sexy she is when she has my cock in her mouth and I know how much pleasure it brings me. Would love to see her have that effect on another man.

I agree.
Wife and I have been discovering more about each other's fantasies and desires. We have a good list going now and threesums both mmf mff is on top of that list.

I'd love to have your wife wrap her lips around my nice hard cock.

Back