Votes: 564 74.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 85 11.2%

• Total voters
This thread definitely needs a little bump. There are far too many wives out there needed another mans thick cock in their mouths.

Although it wasn't my wife I had a girlfriend who had a fantasy. I told her as long as it was not someone being hurt we could make it come true. So one night she had me sit in a char and she tied me wrists and ankles so I couldn't get up or touch my cock. Then she pulled my pants down below my knees. She next left the room and returned with a man who was a few years younger than us.. . .
She thinks she is making me do something I didn't want to do. She doesn't know I would have licked his cock clean , sucked it and was thrilled to lick his warm cum out of her pussy. Shhhh don't tell.

You are one lucky man. I hope this wasn't a one-time thing!

I certainly would

If it was thick, uncut, and black as an African Mandingo. We both love the BBC.🍆👸🏼🤴🏼♠️🖤💋

He does enjoy watching and helping as much as i enjoy watching and helping:)

hey...

how many guys would like to watch my wife give head???
that's easy---, ALL OF THEM!

Nope....we are not into the swapping or sharing thing.

We have however, watched a friend of ours suck her husbands cock. He has a fat one too! :)
That's pretty exciting, and we will be watching that happen some more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealousy?

Will admit to a little pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach when she first sucked our friend. That feeling didn’t last long before being replaced by feeling proud of her.
He didn’t have a fat one but did have a very big cock knob.
He was the first of a few friends she sucked.

Will admit to a little pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach when she first sucked our friend. That feeling didn’t last long before being replaced by feeling proud of her.
He didn’t have a fat one but did have a very big cock knob.
He was the first of a few friends she sucked.

Nice! I hope the fun isn't over.

I wish I was watching my sexy wifey sucking her boyfriend's big cock right now!!

Back