• I sometimes think about it.

Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 85 11.2%

• Total voters
Nice! I hope the fun isn't over.

Don’t know how I missed this one . . .

Thanks for the bump up.

The fun lasted quite a while but we are no longer together.
My second ex as well sucked quite a few with myself and others watching. She also sucked two friends that the first ex also sucked.

Yeah, I know it’s bad when the ex’s have to be numbered!

I think about it all the time and I think she does too!

I never really had to think about it. It just seemed to happen early in our dating process and has continued through the years.

LuciousLadyMary is my hot wife. I see that she's already posted one of the hottest pics in our collection here. That night was great for me just seeing her try to take that very thick almost 10" cock in her mouth. She didn't quite take it all but it was hotter than hell just watching it!

Have watched her suck cock but never had the opportunity to see her with a Big, Thick Cock...that is still the dream!

Have watched her suck cock but never had the opportunity to see her with a Big, Thick Cock...that is still the dream!

I honestly didn't know if I could handle it. The bj was cool. Took care of more than I thought I could. The sex was disappointing though. Young guy, 29, who didn't know how to use what he had. By the time I was accustomed to his size, he was done.

Would love to see my wife take hold of another mans cock, slowly lick it up and down and she how much she could handle, whilst I sat there in amazement trying to hold off from joining in as long as possible

Would love to see my wife take hold of another mans cock, slowly lick it up and down and she how much she could handle, whilst I sat there in amazement trying to hold off from joining in as long as possible

I see that look in hubby's eyes too!

Totally this. Her very nervous, another man telling her what to do, her letting go and pleasing him.

Totally this. Her very nervous, another man telling her what to do, her letting go and pleasing him.

I hate to break it to you guys. But the shyness and hesitancy is sometimes over played for your benefit. I mean, what would you think if your shy nervous wife or gf fell to her knees and gobbled him down. :)

I have watched her several times. All sizes of cocks, but watching here manage a thick cock is best.

I hate to break it to you guys. But the shyness and hesitancy is sometimes over played for your benefit. I mean, what would you think if your shy nervous wife or gf fell to her knees and gobbled him down. :)

If she fell to her knees and gobbled him down?

I’d freakin love that. I’d have no problem with that.

I wouldn't feel comfortable if she was hesitant. I'd want her to look at it and enjoy it like it was the last supper then give me a passionate kiss afterwards.

This is high on my fetish bucket list. Good looking gent, nice thick cut cock and the mrs working it with her mouth. Camera would be rolling.

A little alcohol. My "shy" wife isn't so shy anymore with a little alcohol inside her. She has entertained my male guests on many occasions

Back