How do you like to hurt?

my favorite pain comes from scrubbing my labia with a cello pad till it bleeds. The pain of having my raw pussy fucked is delicious, especially if the scrubbing was ordered by my owner and the fucking is being done by someone else. Is very difficult not to remember who really owns you in that scenario.

Its twisted but i love it and crave it. Oh how i miss it!

After being "teased" for awhile (hours, maybe days, whatever) and finally allowed to cum, it can *really* hurt, but, feel good too. And, last time it happened, i was on my back, She was riding my face, and, She said my cum hit Her in the shoulder. Makes me wonder how far i can shoot ;)

Inform us all where that is when you find it. ;-)

I'll be back later because I think there is more in this post and in nh's that I have my own take on. ;-) However, I've worked all night, the last 2 and I need some sleep.

Still have those thoughts ADR? I was thinking about this post of yours a few days ago hoping you'd get back to it.:rose:

Still have those thoughts ADR? I was thinking about this post of yours a few days ago hoping you'd get back to it.:rose:
Yes I do actually, and I went back and reread your post and those after, tonight.

I worked all day and am off to shower and bed now, but tomorrow I want to post about it. A lot of what you said really rings bells for me. ;-)

How often (if ever) do others here crave things that are high-intensity or potentially truly damaging?

We haven't gotten to play hard in ages (summertime, and the teens never seem to leave the nest at the right times). I'm having all kinds of over-the-top fantasies lately. Some time in the past some of it might have been possible, like a heavy caning or some needle play, but being on blood thinners since June (and for life) is and will continue to cramp our preferred style. Pffft! So of course what I want most is stuff that's a really bad idea...even if it's not a "typical" part of our play. It's just weird.

And yes, I'd like a nice sharp cheddar with that, please. :rolleyes:

How often (if ever) do others here crave things that are high-intensity or potentially truly damaging?

We haven't gotten to play hard in ages (summertime, and the teens never seem to leave the nest at the right times). I'm having all kinds of over-the-top fantasies lately. Some time in the past some of it might have been possible, like a heavy caning or some needle play, but being on blood thinners since June (and for life) is and will continue to cramp our preferred style. Pffft! So of course what I want most is stuff that's a really bad idea...even if it's not a "typical" part of our play. It's just weird.

And yes, I'd like a nice sharp cheddar with that, please. :rolleyes:

I hear ya. K'd love to do anal, but I have ulcers and/or scar tissue all the way through my colon - it's just a no go at this point. I also heal very slowly (cause of auto-immune suppressants), so a lot of other things are also a no go.

I hear ya. K'd love to do anal, but I have ulcers and/or scar tissue all the way through my colon - it's just a no go at this point. I also heal very slowly (cause of auto-immune suppressants), so a lot of other things are also a no go.

I'm so sorry! :rose: It sucks to not be alone with stuff like this.

Been thinking about this one a lot lately.

What I want and what I need are often two different things as far as pain goes.

I want to be hurt a little, just enough for it to almost be uncomfortable, and be able to orgasm several times, then roll over and go to sleep and not be touched again.

I need to be pushed way beyond my comfort zone. I need someone to torture the hell out of me, make me cry, force painful orgasm after painful orgasm out of my body. On the emotional front, I need to have my heart ripped out of my chest, thrown on the floor, and stomped all over. I need to have confessions forced out of me and then used against me. I need to be treated cruelly. And then, I need to be allowed to serve when the torture is over, and, finally, I need to be petted and kissed and allowed to fall asleep in my captor's arms.

My emotional maso side still scares me. I mean, I can be into some pretty heavy shit on the physical side, too, when the mood strikes. But, really, the way I look at the physical aspect of it is "well, he can't kill me but once." The other stuff, though...that gets sticky.

It's hard for me to admit that I get off on being ignored, on being neglected, on being used (and not in that "ooh, please, Daddy, use me like a dirty whore, hee-hee" kind of way, either), on being kicked while I'm down, on being spurned for other women, on being left hanging for days/weeks/months at a time, on being pushed aside for other, more pressing concerns, on having my own happiness almost always sacrificed for someone else's.

The flip side, of course, is that I also need love and reassurance. Nobody can live in a state of 100% neglect. The days and weeks and months of nothing are just badges of pride that I can wear to show how tough I am. Relishing that pain is what fulfills me. The scraps of attention are what I live for. Just read the last quote in my sig line if you're in any doubt about what I'm getting at here. I think I said it before in this thread, and I'll say it again. The more cruel you are to me, the harder I try and the more I need to please you.

Am I fucked up? Probably. Let the stoning begin.

I need to be pushed way beyond my comfort zone. I need someone to torture the hell out of me, make me cry, force painful orgasm after painful orgasm out of my body. On the emotional front, I need to have my heart ripped out of my chest, thrown on the floor, and stomped all over. I need to have confessions forced out of me and then used against me. I need to be treated cruelly. And then, I need to be allowed to serve when the torture is over, and, finally, I need to be petted and kissed and allowed to fall asleep in my captor's arms.

It's hard for me to admit that I get off on being ignored, on being neglected, on being used (and not in that "ooh, please, Daddy, use me like a dirty whore, hee-hee" kind of way, either), on being kicked while I'm down, on being spurned for other women, on being left hanging for days/weeks/months at a time, on being pushed aside for other, more pressing concerns, on having my own happiness almost always sacrificed for someone else's.

The flip side, of course, is that I also need love and reassurance. Nobody can live in a state of 100% neglect. The days and weeks and months of nothing are just badges of pride that I can wear to show how tough I am. Relishing that pain is what fulfills me. The scraps of attention are what I live for. Just read the last quote in my sig line if you're in any doubt about what I'm getting at here. I think I said it before in this thread, and I'll say it again. The more cruel you are to me, the harder I try and the more I need to please you.

Am I fucked up? Probably. Let the stoning begin.

i could have written this, actually you said it MUCH MUCH better. i KNOW i am all fucked up and i really couldn't care less.

i want what i want.

Actually a good friend of mine also just spelled them out for me painfully well. i will paraphrase what he said i need:

1) to be a very little girl a lot of the time
2) to be used and disgarded regularly
3) to be broken then nurtured back only to be broken again over and over

Thank you for sharing yourself. Thank you very very much :rose:

i could have written this, actually you said it MUCH MUCH better. i KNOW i am all fucked up and i really couldn't care less.

i want what i want.

Actually a good friend of mine also just spelled them out for me painfully well. i will paraphrase what he said i need:

1) to be a very little girl a lot of the time
2) to be used and disgarded regularly
3) to be broken then nurtured back only to be broken again over and over

Thank you for sharing yourself. Thank you very very much :rose:

I can really get on board with numbers 2 and 3, and I do find myself wanting number 1 occasionally.

I've had a lot of pop psychology done on me by well-meaning friends who tell me I should think more of myself than that blah, blah, blah, but I think if it makes me happy and doesn't fuck up my existence, then it's nothing to others if I'm fucked up or not.

I can really get on board with numbers 2 and 3, and I do find myself wanting number 1 occasionally.

Trust me when i say you do not want to get hooked on number one. Its like heroine for me.

Last edited:
I need to be petted and kissed and allowed to fall asleep in my captor's arms.

I also need love and reassurance. Nobody can live in a state of 100% neglect.

The scraps of attention are what I live for.

i think these lines are important as well though Bunny. i find dickheads all the time perfectly willing to do all kinds of damage and almost unable to give anything back except their preconceive notion of what i want. i do at least need enough in return that i want to come back and i do require evidence they are at least capable of nurturing.

Oddly the more i am given up front in the beginning the longer i will go later receiving nothing; just hoping i'll get what i used to. Its pretty scary.

Its amazing to me though how many guys think because i like abuse that they don't have to care for me at all OR are so full of themselves they think within 5 minutes of meeting me they just know exactly what i need. They also seem to think the burden of proof is always on me. That is a delusion i am no longer suffering under.

Sorry for the hijack

My emotional maso side still scares me. I mean, I can be into some pretty heavy shit on the physical side, too, when the mood strikes. But, really, the way I look at the physical aspect of it is "well, he can't kill me but once." The other stuff, though...that gets sticky.

hi bunny :)...i know the way you are hurt may seem irrelevant to you but i'm trying to research some new techniques or toys for Sir to use on me next time we meet up... are there any that spring to mind as your favourite? or the worst that have been used as punishment that you could share with me?
any examples would be appreciated... and i know you can handle a lot more than me, but i'm always up for having my limits pushed :)

BiBunny, I hope you don't mind my asking. How do you get through the periods of neglect? I can sort of understand handling it (and even sort of thriving on it) for relatively short periods of time, but when you're ready for attention and he's not, what do you do?

Sometimes the 'left alone' part starts to feel awfully big.

hi

I think physical pain is better. I like cane stings better. love it in fact.

BiBunny, I hope you don't mind my asking. How do you get through the periods of neglect? I can sort of understand handling it (and even sort of thriving on it) for relatively short periods of time, but when you're ready for attention and he's not, what do you do?

Sometimes the 'left alone' part starts to feel awfully big.

I deal with it. That's about all I can do.

I know it sounds kind of flippant, but I don't really have a good answer for you. :rose:

I thought this would be an easy question to answer, but there are so many different forms of pain and so may facets of each. Right now, I am thinking anal pain, such as when m'Lady slips her lovely hand into a rubber glove and before my eyes, while I am bound over the whipping horse, she slowly coats it with lube. She will then tease me further by caressingly applying the lube to my exposed anus. After a few moments of lubing me, she will insert one finger, then two, three, four....her entire hand up to the wrist, then she will fuck my ass until I cum. An hour from now, I may believe another form of pain is my favorite.

hurt me two times

I have to say that I enjoy some types of emotional pain, if one may classify name calling as emotional pain, as well as physical pain.

But then again, aside from the rape issue, if we enjoy it, can we really call it pain? Beginning with the physical, I enjoy having a large cock in my ass. Somehow, even with lubrication, anal sex sears a type of pain throughout my body that pushes me towards orgasm. I do not enjoy having a man ram himself into my vagina, regardless of how thick or big he is...that pain is relatively annoying to me. In addition, I like not only to be spanked, but I like to be whipped. Sometimes, though rarely, my husband whips me with a belt to the point of tears. Even though my eyes well with tears, my thighs become wet and my nipples ache with desire. I like to be slapped across the face and with good force. Finally, I like a little clit spanking along with it all.

As for emotional pain, I like to be called all manner of names but only in the correct context. For example, if I am sucking my husband's cock and he drops his load in my throat, then I love the "emotional pain" of his saying, "Yeah, swallow that cum, you nastly little slut".:kiss::kiss:

Yes I do actually, and I went back and reread your post and those after, tonight.

I worked all day and am off to shower and bed now, but tomorrow I want to post about it. A lot of what you said really rings bells for me. ;-)

Ah! Good! Thank You!:rose:

Back