Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

"I can't wait to feel that thing inside of me."

After giving me a blowjob on our second date...we got a room for the third one! :cool:

SG

'You're killing my guts' ....

at the time, I thought it was hot, but looking back, it might have been a plea for me to put the knife down.

drum roll .... snare.

I can't believe I forgot this one, wasn't thinking of anal experiences at the time I guess

"Aaaah fuck! Fuck! Oh my... Mmmph! Mmmph! Your cock is... mmmph! Oh God! Oh fuck! Your cock is too big for my ass. Mmmmph mmmph mmmph! It's so fucking thick... Oh fuck! Mmmph! I think I'm gonna cry, oh my mmmmm... but don't you dare stop fucking me!"

Sorry it's so long but I felt the whole exchange was needed

'You're killing my guts' ....

at the time, I thought it was hot, but looking back, it might have been a plea for me to put the knife down.

drum roll .... snare.

*Snerk*

On a related note, I once overheard my sister fucking her boyfriend, and I heard her complain, "Don't do that, it hurts my bladder." WTF were they doing? :confused:

She came often and hard...and cried uncontrollably with each orgasm....sometimes compliments don't need any words.

I've had women comment on my body. They say things like,"look at those abs" or "pull those board shorts a little lower". That always makes my head big, lol. Who wouldn't enjoy someone saying something nice like that?!?? Right?!??

Go slowly I think you might be too big.
Also I never knew you had such a nice package in those pants :)

I shyly admit I was a very early bloomer. When I was 14 I already had a very well filled out body to the point most thought i was in my 20s. Several of my teachers said this exact quote to me in middle school "You're the purest definition of Jail Bait"

She Blinded Me With Science

Not really the hottest compliment, but certainly the most creative. I was at grocery store with my two young children (3&5) riding in front of cart in one of the car-like attachments. So 40-yr old dad with 2 kids and a really cool grocery cart. (Sarcasm). I spotted this HOT 25-yr old clerk bent over filling the lower shelf with some kind of canned goods. Kids are oblivious. I stop to pretend to read the label on a can from the shelf but really to check out the butt on the hot clerk bending over. She turns around and TOTALLY busts me. So obvious. I'm so embarrassed as I slowly put the can back on the shelf. The clerk? She turns back around to her work. Sticks her ass out even further, sways it around a bit and sings softly, "It's poetry in motion..."

Not really the hottest compliment, but certainly the most creative. I was at grocery store with my two young children (3&5) riding in front of cart in one of the car-like attachments. So 40-yr old dad with 2 kids and a really cool grocery cart. (Sarcasm). I spotted this HOT 25-yr old clerk bent over filling the lower shelf with some kind of canned goods. Kids are oblivious. I stop to pretend to read the label on a can from the shelf but really to check out the butt on the hot clerk bending over. She turns around and TOTALLY busts me. So obvious. I'm so embarrassed as I slowly put the can back on the shelf. The clerk? She turns back around to her work. Sticks her ass out even further, sways it around a bit and sings softly, "It's poetry in motion..."

That's funny. My boss calls me hi HR nightmare. Yes, that is a compliment. :cool:

Best I have was after a woman gave me a blowjob she looked at me and said, "you taste great".....

Back