Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

Hell yes...

Quite a few years ago, I hooked up with this girl who was bi. We eventually wound up in her bed, and my head soon wound up between her thighs...and stayed there for almost two hours! She was one that didn't become overly sensitive after an orgasm, and loved to keep things rolling right into the next one. I think we both lost count how many times she came from the combined efforts of my mouth, and my fingers, but it was a lot Anyway, after about two hours, she had just came again. Her juices covered my face and hand, and were deep in my nose, and sinuses. There was also a huge wet spot under her ass! I was still gently kissing at her clit, and two fingers rested inside her, still being squeezed by little post-orgasmic tremors. She reached down, grasped my free hand and pulled me up to her on the pillow, then kissed me deeply, tasting herself in my mouth. After a long kiss, she laid and looked into my eyes for a moment. I knew something was going through her head. "I have a secret to tell you", she said softly. "You eat pussy almost as good as a dyke!"
Personally, I've always thought that was high praise indeed!

What a compliment!

Well for me....

Two lovers have praised me in the last year, openly, sober, and directly. Praised my cock and how I use it. But also wonderful, a few nights with a dame far away, Our first fuck, and how she soaked the bed...twice. It had been a while since a man had done her.

Back