Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

Got told I've fot the softest most fuckable lips while giving head. Needless to say he got extra attention lol

I don't know if it's a compliment, but i remember on thing a boyfriend said to me quite vividly. It was 'i don't ever want my cum to go anywhere but inside your body. I can't fill you with cum enough.' It was weird, but i practically came when he said it.

I don't know if it's a compliment, but i remember on thing a boyfriend said to me quite vividly. It was 'i don't ever want my cum to go anywhere but inside your body. I can't fill you with cum enough.' It was weird, but i practically came when he said it.

That's hot, and I definitely believe he meant it as the highest compliment at the time.

"I want to continue fucking you all night long but I am just too sore. My throat is sore. My pussy is sore. My ass is sore. I just can't."

My favorite was, after hooking up with an old high school friend who had been with her bf, her first, for 7years...she told me I gave her her first orgasm...and her second. I was pretty happy with that haha.

I was told by two girls I am the best fuck they ever had.

And another told me no one has ever filled them quite like I do.

The nicest compliment I ever received? I'll quote it:

"Damn, are you kidding me???"

I took it to be a compliment anyway... ;)

Hottest Compliment..

I've recieved was after yrs of not seeing each other, the ex and I bumped into each other, he asked me to "do a 360" then exclaimed "Damn, you still got it!" I dunno if it was refrence to my bubble butt or what - but it gets me wet everytime I think about it!
:-D
Feel free to use that line on your wives! Betcha the panties will come off everytime!

compliment

"How do you do that?!?!"
While sucking a sexy woman's clit to it's umpteenth orgasm while simultaneously stroking her g spot and fingering her ass. I could keep her in a constant rolling orgasm for god knows how long that way.

I was in Cali visiting one of my friends from high school. We were in a nice club and a very attractive woman I had never met walked up, draped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She told me:

"You deserve that because you are so handsome"

These (both from the same person on different occasions)

"You are like a sexy obnoxious Hallmark card."

"You are conversational crack."

Best compliment

I tell my wife the greatest compliment any man can give her is a hard on.

And I have had the privilage of seeing her accepting a compliment many times. Lol!

every man since i was 19
"no one has ever done that to me before"

"damn you're good at that!"

eventually sucks though because that's all they want once they get it..
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
"id just like to tell you, that in all of our school, you by far have the best ass ever, you dont have a white boy ass, it is not like a piece cardboard, you have earned the name, and i dub thee Bubble Butt. i am here to tell you that we (me and "friend") have failed to complete our mission of gently grabbing your ass, we have admired your ass for the past 3 years and are sad to say that we will no longer see you. Have a nice life and never indanger yourself and your ass."

Got this message on facebook after i graduated high school from a girl that apparently really thought i had a nice butt, definitely makes me smile every time i think about it. :)

a good female friend of mine once told me: "just for you, i'm not wearing any panties"
GF wasnt that impressed, but i was :D
no idea if it was true, and we're still good friends

Was told by a friend he got hard just watching me smile.

Told I give excellent head too and made a guy cum just kissing him.

Lol just received a really generous compliment off another woman. My head is swelling now...

Last edited:
Back