Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm....

I move between your thighs, the tip of my cock just hovering at the entrance to your pussy, feeling your heat.

And then smoothly, slowly, I push ... and push ... and push.

And I don't stop pushing until my whole length has disappeared inside you, filling you. I groan.

And then I start to move. Slowly at first, with long, deep strokes ... my hands roaming over your thighs, your breasts, your stomach, occasionally sliding over your clit. And then faster. And harder. And faster. And harder.

I want to fuck you until you don't know which way is up, what day it is, or where you are...

Moaning as you slowly feed me your sex, deeper, deeper deeper - god - touching me - slowly flexing my pussy around you before you slowly pull out - inch by glorious inch before sliding back in - my hips thrusting up to meet you - wanting more and more - moaning as you start to pump into me - enjoying how you thrust harder and harder into me - your heavy balls slapping against my slippery butt - creating even more sensations

yes - baby fuck me - god that's good - fuck your little bitch - make me cum - I want to feel you taking me - owning me - fucking me - oh goddd yes

Oh yes, cum for me, my hot wet darling of a slut. My hips buck harder against you, my cock straining to bury itself ever deeper inside you. I can feel my balls start to tighten...

And even as I'm fucking you, I reach round under your bottom and gently push my thumb into your hole ... wanting to own you in every way.

And then my thumb and my hardness move together ... Deeper and stronger ...

I'm on the verge of cumming.

oh god yes - fuck me hard - god you are so fucking deep - grinding against you - gasping as you slip a finger into my tight wet butt - oh fuck fuck - I'm cumming - don't stop fuck oh god god - spasming as you thrust harder and harder - my orgasm ripping through me - keep going god make me cum again and again - oh god - your fucking beautiful oh godddd

Oh god yes. Fucking you hard through your orgasm, pounding away, pushing my thumb deeper into your arse... Feeling the pressure building in me.

As you start to come down, I pull out ... can't take the pleasure any more.

Your expression of lust pushes me over the edge ... I start to cum, splashing down on your breasts, your stomach, your pussy ... Fuck, fuck, you're beautiful. Cumming more than I think I ever have before, harder than I thought possible.

watching you as you pull your slippery length from my still quivering pussy - my heart racing - slowly coming back down to earth watching your beautiful body as you explode all over me - the warm cream splashing onto my flushed skin - your face describing your sheer ecstasy

mmm - I want to taste you ...

Gasping, I bow my head to your stomach, licking up the pools of cum there ... tracing my tongue up to your breasts and doing the same there ... then moving up to your mouth to kiss you, letting you taste me...

mmm - kissing you deeply - tasting my juices and your cream, licking your lips before kissing more deeply

I watch your still throbbing length, slick from my juices, mmm - feed me your cock - I want to taste you

I push my slippery, messy cock into your mouth ... loving the feel of your tongue, your hunger for me, feeling the last drops of cum draining from me. Fuck yes. My hands gently stroke your breasts, your thighs, your pussy.

Loving the feel of your still hard length sliding in and out of my mouth, my tongue exploring your shaft and then as you move closer I gently lick your still tight sac, my tongue following the contours of your balls before sliding back up and you feed me the tip between my lips - your fingers playfully caressing my still hungry body

Just thought I would slip up behind you and nibble on your neck a little as one hand reaches for your inner thighs and pulls your ass back against my hard cock while the other slip up beneather your top. That is if you like such greeting :p

Hey, I've been reading you and you're real sexy, matter or fact you have me hard now. I hope we're online together sometime, I'd sure like to talk real sexy and nasty with you.... :)

Have just discovered your thread. So much to catch up on...so little time.
Thanks for the invitation...and the links to your video selections. Delicious. Will try to come back when you're here.

Last edited:
mmm - what about these fantasy fuck fantasies?

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

out in the forrest
you in a summer skirt
lifted up
bent over a fallen tree
wet pussy and sexy ass just waiting to be filled

while teh sounds of nature serrende...
mmmmmmmm

Ohh i feel so different after all those drinks...my nipples feel so big.....i have the urge for them to be touched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back