Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
moaning as I feel you press against my moist opening

yes - please - ohh yes

moaning as you slowly enter me - deeper and deeper and deeper - oh god you feel good

re

I sit and look on as he start to do you in one hole , i get up and walk over and shove in your mouth , i say here slut . suck it as i shove it in deeply and let you get to it , you just a slut , wanting cock in all your holes all the time .

feeling you holding my head as you press against my lips, my mouth opening and you slowly feeding yourself into me, covering you with my saliva before you slowly pull out and then starting to slide in and out

Damn I love this girl....you are the sexiest mom around....grind it girl!

walks over and slips one of SMs nipples in my mouth as her mouth does some pleasing of its own

mm - that feels good - enjoying you sucking my nipple - pulling it gently - stretching it - sending shivers through me as I continue to feed on the pumping rod sliding in and out between my sticky wet lips

mm - that feels good - enjoying you sucking my nipple - pulling it gently - stretching it - sending shivers through me as I continue to feed on the pumping rod sliding in and out between my sticky wet lips

mouth switches to your other nipple as my hand slowly grazes down your stomach until it is ready and able to start teasing around your clit

moaning into the throbbing sex as your fingers caress me - exploring me - sliding lower - my hear beat racing as you move closer and closer to my wetness - eager to feel you inside me

moaning into the throbbing sex as your fingers caress me - exploring me - sliding lower - my hear beat racing as you move closer and closer to my wetness - eager to feel you inside me

teeth give your nipple a playful tug as my fingers split sending two fingers on either side of your clit making sure to softly graze it. Your increasing wetness is evident as my fingers slide along your lips

feeling you thrust your sex deeper as your fingers slide sooo close - gently caressing my swollen button as I try to grind against your fingers, your sex throbbing now

You're HOT

Very hot thread here, Katie!! This newbie is impressed!!

Thanks also for the lovely comments on my pic thread. I'm very glad to know you appreciate my shoes! ;) :rose:

Hugs & Kisses,
Sparkle
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

moaning as I feel a soft touch on my tender nipples - contrasting with the powerful thrusts into my mouth - shivering with pleasure as I feel your soft kisses raining down on me

Last edited:
enjoying your fingers exploring me - slipping into my wetness as you continue thrusting into my hot mouth

Mmm... slipping my fingers along your wet lips... teasing gently at first, feeling you move under my fingers. Your lips around my swollen hardness are starting to make me lose my concentration as you nibble and suck my sensitive head.

enjoying your thick tip pushing against the lining of my throat before sliding back up and out, my tongue coating the entire length as you slide back down ...

enjoying your thick tip pushing against the lining of my throat before sliding back up and out, my tongue coating the entire length as you slide back down ...

Letting out a moan as the silky tightness of your throat engulfs my throbbing head - and another as your tongue caresses me as I slide out. Starting to lose control as I thrust my hips harder into your sweet mouth.

I slip a finger into your wetness, sliding it deep inside you. You moan around my cock, and I start to thrust in and out of you, feeling your juices coat my fingers.

enjoying the rhythm of your fingers thrusting inside me at the same time as you thrust into my mouth - your other fingers pulling and twisting my hard nipples - as I grind harder and harder against your fingers, my swollen clit rubbing harder and harder against your thumb pressed up against me

Yeah... my free hand pinches and pulls at your nipples... no time for gentleness now, I squeeze them roughly, feeling them swell and harden between my fingers. You grind harder against my hand, and my thumb grinds mercilessly at your clit.

Suddenly, I pull my hand away from your pussy, and you moan in frustration... but as I lower my mouth between your legs, you let out a sigh as my tongue begins to flicker over your clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back