My precious little bitch

Ameilia

Experienced
Been thinking of you today...the whole 4 hour drive today. There's something about driving and pushing my car hard that makes me so fucking horny...although what lately doesn't it seems.

Anyway...back to you. Ever since doing that short little, poorly filmed little clip for you I've been wanting more. I want you to sit back and watch me begin to play....to tell me what you want me to do. I want you to watch me use a variety of things on my body and pussy - from the application of coconut water lotion to cramming my cunt with this new toy I happened to find. Actually, I was going to get a new toy for the dogs when I saw this...it's round with rough rubber points coming off it and smooth areas between them....I couldn't help myself, by the time I got home all I could think about was fucking myself with that...and I did.

What would have made it better would have been if you were there watching. I want to see your cock in your hand stroking it....but you're not allowed to cum. All you can do is watch and stroke. But then I also really want that dog collar and leash on you.

So now I have you with the promise to play, and I think you need a lesson or two in how to behave properly. I want that leash in my hand and the whip in the other. I want you standing there, hands bound behind your back...at least for now...while I play with your body. You're definitely going to need a smack or two with that whip and I want to watch your face as I use it to play with your balls.

Standing behind you, I wrap that spike studded collar around your neck, and whisper in you ear: "This is a night I've been planning for a while, and you're going to learn the meaning of obedience." Leather leash in hand I start taking your cock right to the back of my throat...sucking on it while it grows bigger....choking me with it. Starting to play with your asshole, because I know what a hungry little bitch you are for that to get fucked...and I will fuck it. Your hands will be possibly bound in front, so you can play with your cock...but your ass will belong to me. And if I think you're getting too close to cumming without my consent then punishment will be swift.

"Down on you knees my darling...I want to watch you suck that cock that'll soon be in your ass." I see you hesitate, which is natural given you're a hard bodied heterosexual male, but you have forgotten your place. The leather end of the leash snaps as it makes contact with your upper thigh, leaving a bright red welt. "Darling, you forget your place...you're mine and when I ask you to do something I expect you to do it - immediately." "Next time you step out of line my love, it will be worse." "Now down on your knees and do as I have asked." The next words made me smile, "Yes Mistress, and I'm sorry."

I watched as you mouth slowly slid over the head of that dildo...."my" cock for the night. Hesitantly at first, but then a few strokes in I could see you were beginning to enjoy the feel...to see what enjoyment I got out of it when it was your cock in my mouth. "Now look me in the eyes while you suck that cock and finger fuck me you little bitch." Our eyes locked, and I could feel your fingers begin to play with my wet pussy under skirt - a skirt short in the front and floor length in the back...perfect for tonight's activities. I loved how your fingers kept rhythm with your mouth and how your fingers expertly found that magical little button inside me...because this part of the game we've played before and you're always had me gushing cunt juice everywhere within minutes...and I could feel myself getting there already.

"Enough!" "Back on your feet and give me those fingers so I can suck my cunt juice off them." The order was quickly obeyed and as I licked the first finger and sucked it into my mouth, I could see the want in your eyes. "Do you want a taste then darling...a taste of what you always do to me?" "Yes Mistress", which was expected but then, "But I also want you to enjoy the treat I created for you." What was that? Are you actually trying to level the playing field tonight? "What did you just say to me bitch?" "Do you think us equals tonight...tonight of all nights?" "Bend the fuck over and do it Now!"...the intonation in my voice leaving no room for doubt that I meant what I said.

Out came one of my favourite toys, my old dressage whip. It was long with a perfectly sized toggle on the end and the handle was deliciously shaped for all sorts of pleasures. Well now was not about pleasure...it was about punishment and you learning you place. Five time we both heard the sharp snap as it hit your ass and legs. Five times I heard you whine slightly, but there was also something else there...slightly hidden, but there nonetheless...a moan. You were beginning to enjoy my ministrations with the whip, which made my cunt juice begin to run my leg to the top of my boots. How many times had this whip been used on me? How many times had you struck my pussy and tits only to then slide it in and begin to fuck me with it. How many times had I loved every second of it?

"Stand up and Heel." Then leash in hand I walk you over to the couch and have you bend over - being mindful of the time as well, there are many games to be played tonight, and I don't want them to be delayed. I spread your ass cheeks and start to lick. Then a finger...then two perhaps, getting your ass ready and your cock hard. "You can start stroking now, but so slowly and so lightly...as though my mouth was still lightly wrapped around it." "Too fast or if you cum...you won't get what you've been wanting, and as it is I already want you to beg me to fuck you." "Beg for it and you may begin to feel the head of my cock rubbing against that tight little hole...just playing with it....teasing it...beg me for you bitch."

I know that if I don't like how you ask I'll squeeze your balls while choking you with that collar....and that collar is so thick and wide...you'll beg me properly soon enough. You begin stroking you cock, already engorged and ready, precum leaking all over that big cock head. You feel me lubing up your ass to take this delicious little present I have for you. So slowly I'll slide it in - I'd chosen a dildo small enough not to create too much pain, but enough to open you up...so slowly you keep stroking your cock. In a little and out again....rubbing that little hole that gaping open a bit now, and back in again." Do you want more?" "Do you want it all?" "Do you want me to fuck you harder?" "God yes Mistress please...please fuck my ass...please I am begging you." was your reply.

"Stop stroking your cock and remember...you can't cum my darling." My hand with the leash will be playing with your balls and rubbing that so sensitive area between them and that ass I'm fucking. Perhaps your balls will require something"special" for next time? But for now I'll settle for just playing with them...alternating between tickling and squeezing them...but it's your ass I really want.

I love watch you all bent over taking it up the ass from me. My hands on your shoulders, leash short, as I start to fuck you harder....faster. Watching you still being such a good little slut and taking what I have to give you, as you've done to me so many times before - but I actually think that what I have planned for you tonight will be beyond what you imagined. I love watching the cock fuck your ass...did you know I'm filming it so I can watch it again and again? Harder and faster your ass is getting used it - "Should I let you cum now my delicious little cunt, or should I still make you wait...make you pay a little bit more?" "Of course I'm not done with you yet darlin...I've been planning and waiting for this for way to long to have it end so quickly...you should have known better."

"Get your hands off your cock" I tell you, my cock still stuck up your ass - my voice still calm, but suddenly very low, and you can feel the vibration it carries...my patience has run out." I reach around and begin to jerk you off and then reach back and squeeze your balls so hard and so suddenly that you cry out. "Keep your fucking hands where I tell them to be cunt, because I have no problem taking your punishment to a level you may not think is so enjoyable and I'm tired of telling you...perhaps the hard way is the only way you are actually going to learn to listen to me?" "No Mistress!" "I'm so sorry, I just got caught up in the moment and imagined fucking you...I will listen...I will be good...I am so sorry...please."

I grab that collar tight and pull your head back as I whisper in your ear..."This night is just beginning for you...I have something special that you're going to want to see...now stand UP". On that last word my hand leaves your cock and your asshole empties. "Now heel". I lead you over and tie your leash firmly to a chair, "Stay" I command as I turn and walk into an empty room to finish dressing properly for the evening. Once I re-emerge, I kneel down to stick your cock in my mouth, licking it...sucking on the head of it while rimming it with my tongue, taking it deep into my throat. "See what a good little boy you're capable of being...and now you'll get a reward."

I walk you through your own house, and down the stairs. Theatre room, gaming room, rec room...I just thought of it as one thing tonight...our play room. The lights were off when I opened the door, but once you were inside, I flicked them on and let your eyes feast on what I had prepared for you.

Your wife, Ann, currently fully clothed and sitting on a wooden arm chair, but she wasn't alone. A man and woman stood close by, and it became clear to you...Peter and Alexis, my friends that I had told you about before, teased you with how we played together, had come to partake in this particular feast. Ann's eye's looked to you, as if to get you to do something, but I stepped in front..."Oh no my sweet...right now both of you belong to me right now. And, while I do promise...that you're safe and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but I also promise that any resistance you have won't be there for long...so just sit back, relax and enjoy what I have for you". Tentatively, she took the drink offered to her by Peter, who then went to stand behind her, hands on her shoulders rubbing them and her neck softly...lovingly almost.

"For the last 30 minutes Ann, I've been upstairs fucking your husband here up the ass like he's been begging for, and he took what I had to offer with barely a whimper". You could see Peter's hands moving a little more on your wife, up into her hair with one hand, while the other let one finger trail down her neck, outlining the neckline of her top. But there was more...Alexis had taken a seat in front of Ann, between her legs and was rubbing them lightly, a touch she could barely feel. I know, because I've felt that same touch from her when I was tied up and helpless.

I shorten the leash until I'm stand just behind your left shoulder, "Look around the room my good, good boy and see if there's anything else that might be here for you." You look, and then you gaze upon the row of dildos lined up across the bar., along with some vibrating nipple clamps, a ball stretcher, two different sized pin wheels, and nylon rope. "Some of those are for you and some will fill up anyone else who feels the need", I say as I glance at Ann who is now looking a little more curious than concerned. "I think perhaps I was a little to easy on your ass upstairs...you seemed so at ease with being fucked like that...perhaps you need a little more...or perhaps you should just sit and watch for a while". "Heel"...I walk you over to a chair similar to the one your wife sits in and say "Sit". A moment's hesitation has my whip on your ass, reminding you that commands are to be obeyed".

You sit and I straddle your naked body as I secure your arms, chest, and then kneel before you while I ensure your ankles are tight to the chair...I then slowly walk behind you and tie the end of the leash to the bottom brace of the chair. "You can watch, but not move" I tell you. "You will feel, but not be able to partake unless one of us decides to let you...and tonight, Peter and Alexis are doing my bidding. You wanted to know what it's like to walk on the dark side, well please allow me to introduce you.

"Alexis...go and look after Mike". "You may play with him if you wish, but he is not to cum...I don't care how much precum leaks from that cock, but he is not to cum...that is something he will beg for before the night is through". "For now he is to watch...it's my turn with his wife".

I move a small stool over so I can sit in front of Ann. The boots I wear are black and high up my legs with 6" heels, the skirt - also black but short in front but long and flowing in the back, the material soft but with a certain firmness to it, there's also a boned corset that comes up just to the bottom of my bra, so my tits are a little fuller than usual. I sit in front of her after refreshing her drink, "Now my darling Ann, you will tell me what you crave." "Mike's already told me you enjoy the idea of having no control, and that you've already lost...now look at me...only at me...and tell me what you want done to your body or what do you want to do to others?" "If you refuse, then you just leave it open to whatever I may want to try with you...or allow Peter and Alexis to do to you".

"Peter...give her a small taste of what will come". With that command his hands slide down the front of her shirt and rip it open and begin to massage and play with her tits. "You see Ann there is no shame here...there is only pleasure". "Now the question remains...do you want to direct what happens, or have all choice removed from you?" As I've been talking to her you've been able to see that I've shifted off the stool to kneel between her legs, gradually forcing them open wider.

My hands have slide up her legs and back down again, covering them in this delicious cream. Up and down. Closer and closer to her pussy have I come with no complaint. Peter continues his play with her tits and is now lightly biting and kissing her neck, while he rolls her nipples between his fingers. Meanwhile, Alexis has slid the ball spreader over your cock and balls and is now thoroughly enjoying licking and sucking on each one...tickling them with her tongue.

"Now Ann, you're going to slowly lift your hips up so Peter can slide your pants off...if you're wearing panties, I'll let them stay on...for a while at least." She hesitates...she hasn't learned the rules of how this game is played. "Peter...lift her up!" In one move he's lifted her out of the chair enough that I can pull them off of her. "Ann my love, there is no room for hesitation here." "This is my playroom and when I ask you to do something, I do expect it done, because I hate asking a second time." "Since you are new, you will be given more grace than I would give your husband, or the others, for disobeying me, but please don't push me...I am the one who will do the pushing tonight."

Peter gently lowers her back into the chair, and resumes his play with her, and I can feel her trembling slightly under my hand, as it refreshes the cream that it was using and continues rubbing her legs. "Now that we have that established...tell me darling...what to you want?" "I can have Peter and Alexis or just one of them begin to play with you...but you'll have to tell us how you want to be played with." "You will get whatever you ask for...or we will simply take what we want. As I say this you can see my one hand is rubbing the cream onto the tops of my tits now, every so often a finger snakes down to stroke a nipple, while the other hand uses the very tip of one finger to begin to rub Ann's cunt through her panties.

With that one rub I can feel her try for more contact with her clit and my finger. "Oh no...I know that's what you like, but like your husband...you won't be getting off quickly...so for the final time...What Do You Want?" You recognize the emphasis in my words and know my patience is at it's end, and now so does she.

"I want to watch" we can hear her whisper. "Ok love, that's a good start, but now I need to know what it is that you want to watch." "I want to watch the 4 of you play...use each other." "Oh honey, that is exactly what we're here to do, and if you want to watch...prepare for it." With that my fingers quickly pull aside her panties to use my tongue to lick her pussy from asshole to clit, taking a quick stop to tongue fuck her thoroughly - enjoying the fact that she was already wet. Her body knew what it wanted, even if she was afraid to say the words. Making sure I had plenty of her cunt juice in my mouth I stood up harshly and came over and kissed you hard, hand in your hair pulling your head back, straddling your cock and grinding my wet pussy into your lap. You could feel me whisper to you..."Taste her cunt on my tongue and know it just won't be on my tongue tonight"...

"Peter...stay there and keep Ann wet for me...fingers and tongue only mind me". I stood behind you hand on your chin - not that you needed any convincing, to keep watching the man that was now teasing your wife from behind that chair. "Peter...please step around and strip, I want for Mike and Ann to see the cock that will also be available tonight." Doing careful bidding, Peter stepped around into the empty space between your two chairs and began to strip. When his jeans came off I heard a gasp from both of you...and from you my darling Mike...I know it was out of want. His cock was engorged, veiny and thick...precum already leaking from that delicious cockhead that I've enjoyed so many times before.

"Good...now keep playing with our honoured guest...I want her wet and ready to squeal like a virgin when I'm ready for her". So behind your wife he went, hands slick with that delicious coconut lotion I had especially for tonight, and begin to rub her entire body, leaning over her shoulder to ensure he could reach her pussy.

"Alexis - undo the front restraints". As they loosened, I could feel you wanting to stand...whether to go and stop Peter from playing with your wife, to join in, or to try and play with Alexis - who was already nude as I'd told her to be, I couldn't be sure...but one hand on your shoulder, a hard slap of the whip against my boots, and the command of "Stay bitch" kept you in place. "You get to stand when I ask you to stand and you won't touch anything or anyone." "Alexis, please go and pull the bed down...hopefully you and Peter took all the necessary preparations as asked." "Yes Mistress" she said, with just enough deference to make me feel quite happy. "Now watch the bed come down darlin...this is all for you."

The wall bed lowered like something you'd expect to see in a dungeon. Leg, arm and thigh restraints were brought into view. A spreader bar was laid across it with almost reverent care by Alexis. "Now Peter, please turn Ann's chair around so she has full view of the bed...I don't want her vision to be blocked in any way at all. Again...my bidding was done.

"Alexis, secure the bar to the restraint and come and hold onto my darling little whore here for me please...suck his cock though so we can all see". "Mike, it's time to take this game up a bit...your wife wants to watch - and while it's easy to see she's enjoying the attention my friend is giving her - "That's enough for now Mike...make her wait...I want her wet cunt squirming and her begging to be included." "Your free pass is over now Ann...now you play like the rest of us." "Ask politely for what you want...if I say "No", then that's all I want to hear about it." "When you learn, like the rest of us had to, you can be a bit more demanding, or hell run the show yourself, but for now...you watch like you asked to be allowed to do."

Alexis takes your leash and rubs your cock head on her wet pussy before she takes it all into her mouth. You can feel the back of her throat hitting your cock, but you know you can't cum...can you hold back. When I step back into your field of vision again you can see the strap-on harness is back on and peeking out from under the hem of my skirt is a thick, veiny dildo. "Well sweetness you see, what's going to happen now is a bunch of very different things." "Alexis' going to lay on the bed and her husband's going to tie her hands overhead, secure her thighs high...opening her cunt up for all to see, and you're going to start eating that creamy little pussy, while you get ready for your ass to be fucked once again." "I'm going to ream your hole while stroking your cock, all while you eat Alexis' cunt."

"As for Peter, well he's going to be moving around a bit....deep throating his wife, making sure yours stays wet and wanting, and licking my cunt while I fuck you." "Oh but my darling, this is where things get a little more special for you." "You see, generally Peter want's nothing to do with another guy, but he's made an exception for you tonight, so while you're getting ass-fucked don't be surprised if all of a sudden you feel another mouth on your balls...licking them...squeezing them...his mouth joining my hand on your cock." "Do you think you'll enjoy this special treat?" "Yes please Mistress" was all it took...
As you went to bend towards Alexis' pussy, you were yanked back..."Did I ask you to do anything yet...I don't think so?" "What you are going to do for me is to very, very slowly start to play with that pussy...just one finger to start with...just running up and down that slit." "You can play with her clit, but don't even think of sticking it in her hole...do I make myself clear?" "Yes, Mistress." "I want you to sit there and watch her...so willing to be your plaything tonight...to offer herself up for your pleasure...does that make you feel good?" Again, "Yes Mistress" followed.

"Peter I have a special request for you right now...I want you to swallow my little bitches cock while he plays with your wife." Immediate protest was silenced by a sharp sting of my whip. "Do as you're told!" "You're here only as a courtesy and for an extra cock...that's it!" "You agreed to this night and now you'll see it through...NOW!" "Yes Mistress" he says, refusing to make eye contact and showing his deference.

I could hear you moan as his mouth closed over your cock, "See darling, this night is really for you...now you can add more fingers if you wish and fuck her hole...let's see how sloppy you can make that cunt before you actually get to eat it." "Yes Mistress. I glanced over at your wife who was actually trying to grind her cunt on the chair, it was obvious she was enjoying what she was seeing. "What is it that you like Ann...tell me sweetness?" Her reply was instant and brought a slight smile to my lips..."Everything she said...I love watching everything, but..." "That's enough...I never asked for any "but's", just what it was that you were enjoying watching." "Is your pussy still wet or do I need to have Peter come and lick you for a bit?"

"No...I want to watch him suck Mike off a little more and I want..." "Again!" "Learn your place and answer only what's asked of you...last warning." I loved how Ann's eyes opened wider at the idea that she to was subject to punishment. "This is my room love and my rules tonight." "This is to bring you closer to the ideas of what it is that you really want and how you want it, and to demand it with no shame." "But take heed, my patience has strict limits, and while I won't punish you as severely as I just did with your new toy...my whip will find it's mark...it always does, but perhaps that's what you're really wanting?"

As I glanced down I saw you had 4 fingers in Alexis' cunt and it was running pussy juice everywhere, and interestingly enough, Peter's head and hands were now eagerly enjoying your cock. As for you...it appeared as though you were getting too close to cumming, and that I didn't want just yet. "Off Peter - good boy, now go play with Ann...all of her...slowly...use the feather and the pinwheel." "Sorry to take away that delicious pleasure my darling, but now I want you to turn and look at me." Ours eyes met and locked. "Do you see this cock that I have...it's just for you....so veiny and thick, but I'm going to go slow...I don't want you ruined this first night, but it's going up your ass."

"Do you know what's under this cock that I'm going to give to you - keep finger fucking that little twat, I never said to stop - my pussy, and it's wet as throbbing just like your cock." "Now look at your wife." You looked almost shocked at the sight of Ann laying there in that arm chair, legs spread as wide as she could get them in order to give Peter full access. You could see his mouth sucking on her clit as he first of all fingered her, and then shoved a thick dildo and kept his rhythm of licking and fucking her. "Do you like watching your wife getting taken by another man...a man whose mouth was just on your cock?"

Even though I already knew what the answer was I enjoyed hearing it regardless, "Yes Mistress...so much." I called across, "Peter, do you think she's close to cumming." "Yes Mistress, shall I stop?" "Yes you're going to stop...just toy with her with your finger or tongue every now and again so she doesn't forget why she's here." I turned to look back at you, leaning past you to suck on one of Jen's tit's, while I used the head of my whip to fuck her hole. "Darling, you've done a beautiful job of getting her pussy all ready...now eat her out until she cums all over your face."

I stepped back behind you, reaching across your waist so I could tease your cock a little. But, as soon ass your ass was in the air I began lubing up my own "cock"...so eager to fuck your ass, I could have cum with one touch of your tongue. I squirted lube all over that dildo, your asshole and even got some in your tight hole..."Now get ready to be fucked baby." There was almost a popping sound as the head entered, and I could feel you clench. "Best to relax into it, just let it slide in." Further and further I slid that dildo into your ass. I could hear Ann begging for more, so that was an easy fix.

"Peter...bring Ann over...she's going to sit and grind on Alexis' face and watch while I fuck her husband up the ass...also, tie her hands behind her to Jen's." I could see your head shift the tiniest fraction so you could see your wife walked over and kneel over the mouth of another woman...and I could feel your ass opening up for me. So now I truly began to fuck you. "Peter...stand over Alexis and have Ann suck your cock...all of it." "Yes Mistress." "Ann, you will keep grinding that pretty little pussy and let Alexis tongue fuck you, but you are going to take every inch of his cock in your mouth...do you understand?" Now, for the first time..."Yes Mistress"

Been thinking of you today...the whole 4 hour drive today. There's something about driving and pushing my car hard that makes me so fucking horny...although what lately doesn't it seems.

Anyway...back to you. Ever since doing that short little, poorly filmed little clip for you I've been wanting more. I want you to sit back and watch me begin to play....to tell me what you want me to do. I want you to watch me use a variety of things on my body and pussy - from the application of coconut water lotion to cramming my cunt with this new toy I happened to find. Actually, I was going to get a new toy for the dogs when I saw this...it's round with rough rubber points coming off it and smooth areas between them....I couldn't help myself, by the time I got home all I could think about was fucking myself with that...and I did.

What would have made it better would have been if you were there watching. I want to see your cock in your hand stroking it....but you're not allowed to cum. All you can do is watch and stroke. But then I also really want that dog collar and leash on you.

So now I have you with the promise to play, and I think you need a lesson or two in how to behave properly. I want that leash in my hand and the whip in the other. I want you standing there, hands bound behind your back...at least for now...while I play with your body. You're definitely going to need a smack or two with that whip and I want to watch your face as I use it to play with your balls.

Standing behind you, I wrap that spike studded collar around your neck, and whisper in you ear: "This is a night I've been planning for a while, and you're going to learn the meaning of obedience." Leather leash in hand I start taking your cock right to the back of my throat...sucking on it while it grows bigger....choking me with it. Starting to play with your asshole, because I know what a hungry little bitch you are for that to get fucked...and I will fuck it. Your hands will be possibly bound in front, so you can play with your cock...but your ass will belong to me. And if I think you're getting too close to cumming without my consent then punishment will be swift.

"Down on you knees my darling...I want to watch you suck that cock that'll soon be in your ass." I see you hesitate, which is natural given you're a hard bodied heterosexual male, but you have forgotten your place. The leather end of the leash snaps as it makes contact with your upper thigh, leaving a bright red welt. "Darling, you forget your place...you're mine and when I ask you to do something I expect you to do it - immediately." "Next time you step out of line my love, it will be worse." "Now down on your knees and do as I have asked." The next words made me smile, "Yes Mistress, and I'm sorry."

I watched as you mouth slowly slid over the head of that dildo...."my" cock for the night. Hesitantly at first, but then a few strokes in I could see you were beginning to enjoy the feel...to see what enjoyment I got out of it when it was your cock in my mouth. "Now look me in the eyes while you suck that cock and finger fuck me you little bitch." Our eyes locked, and I could feel your fingers begin to play with my wet pussy under skirt - a skirt short in the front and floor length in the back...perfect for tonight's activities. I loved how your fingers kept rhythm with your mouth and how your fingers expertly found that magical little button inside me...because this part of the game we've played before and you're always had me gushing cunt juice everywhere within minutes...and I could feel myself getting there already.

"Enough!" "Back on your feet and give me those fingers so I can suck my cunt juice off them." The order was quickly obeyed and as I licked the first finger and sucked it into my mouth, I could see the want in your eyes. "Do you want a taste then darling...a taste of what you always do to me?" "Yes Mistress", which was expected but then, "But I also want you to enjoy the treat I created for you." What was that? Are you actually trying to level the playing field tonight? "What did you just say to me bitch?" "Do you think us equals tonight...tonight of all nights?" "Bend the fuck over and do it Now!"...the intonation in my voice leaving no room for doubt that I meant what I said.

Out came one of my favourite toys, my old dressage whip. It was long with a perfectly sized toggle on the end and the handle was deliciously shaped for all sorts of pleasures. Well now was not about pleasure...it was about punishment and you learning you place. Five time we both heard the sharp snap as it hit your ass and legs. Five times I heard you whine slightly, but there was also something else there...slightly hidden, but there nonetheless...a moan. You were beginning to enjoy my ministrations with the whip, which made my cunt juice begin to run my leg to the top of my boots. How many times had this whip been used on me? How many times had you struck my pussy and tits only to then slide it in and begin to fuck me with it. How many times had I loved every second of it?

"Stand up and Heel." Then leash in hand I walk you over to the couch and have you bend over - being mindful of the time as well, there are many games to be played tonight, and I don't want them to be delayed. I spread your ass cheeks and start to lick. Then a finger...then two perhaps, getting your ass ready and your cock hard. "You can start stroking now, but so slowly and so lightly...as though my mouth was still lightly wrapped around it." "Too fast or if you cum...you won't get what you've been wanting, and as it is I already want you to beg me to fuck you." "Beg for it and you may begin to feel the head of my cock rubbing against that tight little hole...just playing with it....teasing it...beg me for you bitch."

I know that if I don't like how you ask I'll squeeze your balls while choking you with that collar....and that collar is so thick and wide...you'll beg me properly soon enough. You begin stroking you cock, already engorged and ready, precum leaking all over that big cock head. You feel me lubing up your ass to take this delicious little present I have for you. So slowly I'll slide it in - I'd chosen a dildo small enough not to create too much pain, but enough to open you up...so slowly you keep stroking your cock. In a little and out again....rubbing that little hole that gaping open a bit now, and back in again." Do you want more?" "Do you want it all?" "Do you want me to fuck you harder?" "God yes Mistress please...please fuck my ass...please I am begging you." was your reply.

"Stop stroking your cock and remember...you can't cum my darling." My hand with the leash will be playing with your balls and rubbing that so sensitive area between them and that ass I'm fucking. Perhaps your balls will require something"special" for next time? But for now I'll settle for just playing with them...alternating between tickling and squeezing them...but it's your ass I really want.

I love watch you all bent over taking it up the ass from me. My hands on your shoulders, leash short, as I start to fuck you harder....faster. Watching you still being such a good little slut and taking what I have to give you, as you've done to me so many times before - but I actually think that what I have planned for you tonight will be beyond what you imagined. I love watching the cock fuck your ass...did you know I'm filming it so I can watch it again and again? Harder and faster your ass is getting used it - "Should I let you cum now my delicious little cunt, or should I still make you wait...make you pay a little bit more?" "Of course I'm not done with you yet darlin...I've been planning and waiting for this for way to long to have it end so quickly...you should have known better."

"Get your hands off your cock" I tell you, my cock still stuck up your ass - my voice still calm, but suddenly very low, and you can feel the vibration it carries...my patience has run out." I reach around and begin to jerk you off and then reach back and squeeze your balls so hard and so suddenly that you cry out. "Keep your fucking hands where I tell them to be cunt, because I have no problem taking your punishment to a level you may not think is so enjoyable and I'm tired of telling you...perhaps the hard way is the only way you are actually going to learn to listen to me?" "No Mistress!" "I'm so sorry, I just got caught up in the moment and imagined fucking you...I will listen...I will be good...I am so sorry...please."

I grab that collar tight and pull your head back as I whisper in your ear..."This night is just beginning for you...I have something special that you're going to want to see...now stand UP". On that last word my hand leaves your cock and your asshole empties. "Now heel". I lead you over and tie your leash firmly to a chair, "Stay" I command as I turn and walk into an empty room to finish dressing properly for the evening. Once I re-emerge, I kneel down to stick your cock in my mouth, licking it...sucking on the head of it while rimming it with my tongue, taking it deep into my throat. "See what a good little boy you're capable of being...and now you'll get a reward."

I walk you through your own house, and down the stairs. Theatre room, gaming room, rec room...I just thought of it as one thing tonight...our play room. The lights were off when I opened the door, but once you were inside, I flicked them on and let your eyes feast on what I had prepared for you.

Your wife, Ann, currently fully clothed and sitting on a wooden arm chair, but she wasn't alone. A man and woman stood close by, and it became clear to you...Peter and Alexis, my friends that I had told you about before, teased you with how we played together, had come to partake in this particular feast. Ann's eye's looked to you, as if to get you to do something, but I stepped in front..."Oh no my sweet...right now both of you belong to me right now. And, while I do promise...that you're safe and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but I also promise that any resistance you have won't be there for long...so just sit back, relax and enjoy what I have for you". Tentatively, she took the drink offered to her by Peter, who then went to stand behind her, hands on her shoulders rubbing them and her neck softly...lovingly almost.

"For the last 30 minutes Ann, I've been upstairs fucking your husband here up the ass like he's been begging for, and he took what I had to offer with barely a whimper". You could see Peter's hands moving a little more on your wife, up into her hair with one hand, while the other let one finger trail down her neck, outlining the neckline of her top. But there was more...Alexis had taken a seat in front of Ann, between her legs and was rubbing them lightly, a touch she could barely feel. I know, because I've felt that same touch from her when I was tied up and helpless.

I shorten the leash until I'm stand just behind your left shoulder, "Look around the room my good, good boy and see if there's anything else that might be here for you." You look, and then you gaze upon the row of dildos lined up across the bar., along with some vibrating nipple clamps, a ball stretcher, two different sized pin wheels, and nylon rope. "Some of those are for you and some will fill up anyone else who feels the need", I say as I glance at Ann who is now looking a little more curious than concerned. "I think perhaps I was a little to easy on your ass upstairs...you seemed so at ease with being fucked like that...perhaps you need a little more...or perhaps you should just sit and watch for a while". "Heel"...I walk you over to a chair similar to the one your wife sits in and say "Sit". A moment's hesitation has my whip on your ass, reminding you that commands are to be obeyed".

You sit and I straddle your naked body as I secure your arms, chest, and then kneel before you while I ensure your ankles are tight to the chair...I then slowly walk behind you and tie the end of the leash to the bottom brace of the chair. "You can watch, but not move" I tell you. "You will feel, but not be able to partake unless one of us decides to let you...and tonight, Peter and Alexis are doing my bidding. You wanted to know what it's like to walk on the dark side, well please allow me to introduce you.

"Alexis...go and look after Mike". "You may play with him if you wish, but he is not to cum...I don't care how much precum leaks from that cock, but he is not to cum...that is something he will beg for before the night is through". "For now he is to watch...it's my turn with his wife".

I move a small stool over so I can sit in front of Ann. The boots I wear are black and high up my legs with 6" heels, the skirt - also black but short in front but long and flowing in the back, the material soft but with a certain firmness to it, there's also a boned corset that comes up just to the bottom of my bra, so my tits are a little fuller than usual. I sit in front of her after refreshing her drink, "Now my darling Ann, you will tell me what you crave." "Mike's already told me you enjoy the idea of having no control, and that you've already lost...now look at me...only at me...and tell me what you want done to your body or what do you want to do to others?" "If you refuse, then you just leave it open to whatever I may want to try with you...or allow Peter and Alexis to do to you".

"Peter...give her a small taste of what will come". With that command his hands slide down the front of her shirt and rip it open and begin to massage and play with her tits. "You see Ann there is no shame here...there is only pleasure". "Now the question remains...do you want to direct what happens, or have all choice removed from you?" As I've been talking to her you've been able to see that I've shifted off the stool to kneel between her legs, gradually forcing them open wider.

My hands have slide up her legs and back down again, covering them in this delicious cream. Up and down. Closer and closer to her pussy have I come with no complaint. Peter continues his play with her tits and is now lightly biting and kissing her neck, while he rolls her nipples between his fingers. Meanwhile, Alexis has slid the ball spreader over your cock and balls and is now thoroughly enjoying licking and sucking on each one...tickling them with her tongue.

"Now Ann, you're going to slowly lift your hips up so Peter can slide your pants off...if you're wearing panties, I'll let them stay on...for a while at least." She hesitates...she hasn't learned the rules of how this game is played. "Peter...lift her up!" In one move he's lifted her out of the chair enough that I can pull them off of her. "Ann my love, there is no room for hesitation here." "This is my playroom and when I ask you to do something, I do expect it done, because I hate asking a second time." "Since you are new, you will be given more grace than I would give your husband, or the others, for disobeying me, but please don't push me...I am the one who will do the pushing tonight."

Peter gently lowers her back into the chair, and resumes his play with her, and I can feel her trembling slightly under my hand, as it refreshes the cream that it was using and continues rubbing her legs. "Now that we have that established...tell me darling...what to you want?" "I can have Peter and Alexis or just one of them begin to play with you...but you'll have to tell us how you want to be played with." "You will get whatever you ask for...or we will simply take what we want. As I say this you can see my one hand is rubbing the cream onto the tops of my tits now, every so often a finger snakes down to stroke a nipple, while the other hand uses the very tip of one finger to begin to rub Ann's cunt through her panties.

With that one rub I can feel her try for more contact with her clit and my finger. "Oh no...I know that's what you like, but like your husband...you won't be getting off quickly...so for the final time...What Do You Want?" You recognize the emphasis in my words and know my patience is at it's end, and now so does she.

"I want to watch" we can hear her whisper. "Ok love, that's a good start, but now I need to know what it is that you want to watch." "I want to watch the 4 of you play...use each other." "Oh honey, that is exactly what we're here to do, and if you want to watch...prepare for it." With that my fingers quickly pull aside her panties to use my tongue to lick her pussy from asshole to clit, taking a quick stop to tongue fuck her thoroughly - enjoying the fact that she was already wet. Her body knew what it wanted, even if she was afraid to say the words. Making sure I had plenty of her cunt juice in my mouth I stood up harshly and came over and kissed you hard, hand in your hair pulling your head back, straddling your cock and grinding my wet pussy into your lap. You could feel me whisper to you..."Taste her cunt on my tongue and know it just won't be on my tongue tonight"...

"Peter...stay there and keep Ann wet for me...fingers and tongue only mind me". I stood behind you hand on your chin - not that you needed any convincing, to keep watching the man that was now teasing your wife from behind that chair. "Peter...please step around and strip, I want for Mike and Ann to see the cock that will also be available tonight." Doing careful bidding, Peter stepped around into the empty space between your two chairs and began to strip. When his jeans came off I heard a gasp from both of you...and from you my darling Mike...I know it was out of want. His cock was engorged, veiny and thick...precum already leaking from that delicious cockhead that I've enjoyed so many times before.

"Good...now keep playing with our honoured guest...I want her wet and ready to squeal like a virgin when I'm ready for her". So behind your wife he went, hands slick with that delicious coconut lotion I had especially for tonight, and begin to rub her entire body, leaning over her shoulder to ensure he could reach her pussy.

"Alexis - undo the front restraints". As they loosened, I could feel you wanting to stand...whether to go and stop Peter from playing with your wife, to join in, or to try and play with Alexis - who was already nude as I'd told her to be, I couldn't be sure...but one hand on your shoulder, a hard slap of the whip against my boots, and the command of "Stay bitch" kept you in place. "You get to stand when I ask you to stand and you won't touch anything or anyone." "Alexis, please go and pull the bed down...hopefully you and Peter took all the necessary preparations as asked." "Yes Mistress" she said, with just enough deference to make me feel quite happy. "Now watch the bed come down darlin...this is all for you."

The wall bed lowered like something you'd expect to see in a dungeon. Leg, arm and thigh restraints were brought into view. A spreader bar was laid across it with almost reverent care by Alexis. "Now Peter, please turn Ann's chair around so she has full view of the bed...I don't want her vision to be blocked in any way at all. Again...my bidding was done.

"Alexis, secure the bar to the restraint and come and hold onto my darling little whore here for me please...suck his cock though so we can all see". "Mike, it's time to take this game up a bit...your wife wants to watch - and while it's easy to see she's enjoying the attention my friend is giving her - "That's enough for now Mike...make her wait...I want her wet cunt squirming and her begging to be included." "Your free pass is over now Ann...now you play like the rest of us." "Ask politely for what you want...if I say "No", then that's all I want to hear about it." "When you learn, like the rest of us had to, you can be a bit more demanding, or hell run the show yourself, but for now...you watch like you asked to be allowed to do."

Alexis takes your leash and rubs your cock head on her wet pussy before she takes it all into her mouth. You can feel the back of her throat hitting your cock, but you know you can't cum...can you hold back. When I step back into your field of vision again you can see the strap-on harness is back on and peeking out from under the hem of my skirt is a thick, veiny dildo. "Well sweetness you see, what's going to happen now is a bunch of very different things." "Alexis' going to lay on the bed and her husband's going to tie her hands overhead, secure her thighs high...opening her cunt up for all to see, and you're going to start eating that creamy little pussy, while you get ready for your ass to be fucked once again." "I'm going to ream your hole while stroking your cock, all while you eat Alexis' cunt."

"As for Peter, well he's going to be moving around a bit....deep throating his wife, making sure yours stays wet and wanting, and licking my cunt while I fuck you." "Oh but my darling, this is where things get a little more special for you." "You see, generally Peter want's nothing to do with another guy, but he's made an exception for you tonight, so while you're getting ass-fucked don't be surprised if all of a sudden you feel another mouth on your balls...licking them...squeezing them...his mouth joining my hand on your cock." "Do you think you'll enjoy this special treat?" "Yes please Mistress" was all it took...
As you went to bend towards Alexis' pussy, you were yanked back..."Did I ask you to do anything yet...I don't think so?" "What you are going to do for me is to very, very slowly start to play with that pussy...just one finger to start with...just running up and down that slit." "You can play with her clit, but don't even think of sticking it in her hole...do I make myself clear?" "Yes, Mistress." "I want you to sit there and watch her...so willing to be your plaything tonight...to offer herself up for your pleasure...does that make you feel good?" Again, "Yes Mistress" followed.

"Peter I have a special request for you right now...I want you to swallow my little bitches cock while he plays with your wife." Immediate protest was silenced by a sharp sting of my whip. "Do as you're told!" "You're here only as a courtesy and for an extra cock...that's it!" "You agreed to this night and now you'll see it through...NOW!" "Yes Mistress" he says, refusing to make eye contact and showing his deference.

I could hear you moan as his mouth closed over your cock, "See darling, this night is really for you...now you can add more fingers if you wish and fuck her hole...let's see how sloppy you can make that cunt before you actually get to eat it." "Yes Mistress. I glanced over at your wife who was actually trying to grind her cunt on the chair, it was obvious she was enjoying what she was seeing. "What is it that you like Ann...tell me sweetness?" Her reply was instant and brought a slight smile to my lips..."Everything she said...I love watching everything, but..." "That's enough...I never asked for any "but's", just what it was that you were enjoying watching." "Is your pussy still wet or do I need to have Peter come and lick you for a bit?"

"No...I want to watch him suck Mike off a little more and I want..." "Again!" "Learn your place and answer only what's asked of you...last warning." I loved how Ann's eyes opened wider at the idea that she to was subject to punishment. "This is my room love and my rules tonight." "This is to bring you closer to the ideas of what it is that you really want and how you want it, and to demand it with no shame." "But take heed, my patience has strict limits, and while I won't punish you as severely as I just did with your new toy...my whip will find it's mark...it always does, but perhaps that's what you're really wanting?"

As I glanced down I saw you had 4 fingers in Alexis' cunt and it was running pussy juice everywhere, and interestingly enough, Peter's head and hands were now eagerly enjoying your cock. As for you...it appeared as though you were getting too close to cumming, and that I didn't want just yet. "Off Peter - good boy, now go play with Ann...all of her...slowly...use the feather and the pinwheel." "Sorry to take away that delicious pleasure my darling, but now I want you to turn and look at me." Ours eyes met and locked. "Do you see this cock that I have...it's just for you....so veiny and thick, but I'm going to go slow...I don't want you ruined this first night, but it's going up your ass."

"Do you know what's under this cock that I'm going to give to you - keep finger fucking that little twat, I never said to stop - my pussy, and it's wet as throbbing just like your cock." "Now look at your wife." You looked almost shocked at the sight of Ann laying there in that arm chair, legs spread as wide as she could get them in order to give Peter full access. You could see his mouth sucking on her clit as he first of all fingered her, and then shoved a thick dildo and kept his rhythm of licking and fucking her. "Do you like watching your wife getting taken by another man...a man whose mouth was just on your cock?"

Even though I already knew what the answer was I enjoyed hearing it regardless, "Yes Mistress...so much." I called across, "Peter, do you think she's close to cumming." "Yes Mistress, shall I stop?" "Yes you're going to stop...just toy with her with your finger or tongue every now and again so she doesn't forget why she's here." I turned to look back at you, leaning past you to suck on one of Jen's tit's, while I used the head of my whip to fuck her hole. "Darling, you've done a beautiful job of getting her pussy all ready...now eat her out until she cums all over your face."

I stepped back behind you, reaching across your waist so I could tease your cock a little. But, as soon ass your ass was in the air I began lubing up my own "cock"...so eager to fuck your ass, I could have cum with one touch of your tongue. I squirted lube all over that dildo, your asshole and even got some in your tight hole..."Now get ready to be fucked baby." There was almost a popping sound as the head entered, and I could feel you clench. "Best to relax into it, just let it slide in." Further and further I slid that dildo into your ass. I could hear Ann begging for more, so that was an easy fix.

"Peter...bring Ann over...she's going to sit and grind on Alexis' face and watch while I fuck her husband up the ass...also, tie her hands behind her to Jen's." I could see your head shift the tiniest fraction so you could see your wife walked over and kneel over the mouth of another woman...and I could feel your ass opening up for me. So now I truly began to fuck you. "Peter...stand over Alexis and have Ann suck your cock...all of it." "Yes Mistress." "Ann, you will keep grinding that pretty little pussy and let Alexis tongue fuck you, but you are going to take every inch of his cock in your mouth...do you understand?" Now, for the first time..."Yes Mistress"

tumblr_mjbe99xogs1rxahm2o1_500.jpg

Laurel might care that you keep breaking her rules. :rolleyes: She's been notified of you, Ameilia.

what the fuck is this drivel?

who the heck is this person?

That's not nice. People express their love in different ways.

If Fermina wants to anonymously express herself to Luk in this way, that is nobody's business but their own.

Sheesh...ask a dude to send you some spicy video and they act like you're asking for their account information. ;)

Seconded. I'll send video in return....unlike some. :mad:

*sob* just dropped the puppers off at the boarding "resort." I hate leaving her with strangers.

Ferm just sent me pics of wind turbines from her trip this weekend. It's her favorite part of this drive - and another reason to :heart: her. Pretty funny dynamic considering this idiocracy discussion.

Last edited:
That's not nice. People wxpress their love in different ways.

If Fermina wants to anonymously express herself to Luk in this way, that is nobody's business but their own.

Oh connie, your jelly is showing.

Why are y'all freaking out? It was a well written account of sexuality. I dont feel that it's in the wrong forum at all.

Oh connie, your jelly is showing.

I don't see how you gather that from my supportive statement.

I do think jealousy would be appropriate though. What's not envy? Great girl who is articulate, funny, sexy, and willing to meet his individual predilictions with enthusiasm?

Had one like that a time or two. You should rent one Bobs. I would imagine it would be a bit pricey but quite a bit less than what you consider appropriate for a second "date."

I do like seeing my name in print tho. Gave me twitches. :)

Back