Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
straining against my restraints now as you skilfully explore my wetness, your fingers spreading my sticky lips wider as your tongue flicks across my sensitive skin, your lips sucking on me as your other hand continues to pull and play with my aching nipples - my moans now whimpering as you pleasure me

Licking your pussy all the way up to clit, then all the way down to your little rosebud, then all the way back up... your clit is so swollen I can just suck it between my lips, and feel you squirm and strain against your bonds. i can tell how much you want to be free, but you're at my mercy, unable to cum until I let you...

oh god yes -

that feels so good - finger me please - psh your fingers deep inside me -

grinding against your mouth, your teeth nibbling at my spongy swollen clit - sucking me between your lips, the hard little nub so sensitive to your touch

You gasp as you feel a finger slip back inside you... joined quickly by another! The feel of two fingers thrusting into you is soooo horny... as my lips suck on your clit. no teasing now, just HARD thrusting and sucking...I want you to drive you wilder, feel your back arch off the bed and hear you moan for me.

My mouth finds yours and I suck your tongue deep inside me. Your moans captured forever in my mind. My thrusting fingers feeling your moisture engulf them. My cock twitches against your hand as you grip me.

as dusky's tongue enters my mouth - I feel his sex throbbing as he kneels beside the coffee table - trying to imagine what he looks like

grinding against you now - your fingers deep inside me - another one exploring the opening to my now slippery rosebud - your thumb rubbing me hard now - you are going to make me come - releasing my first orgasm

oh yes - yes harder baby harder as you pull on my nipples with your other hand straining against you now - desperate for you to touch me to bring me off - your finger slips into my tight anus as I scream out with pleasure - your mouth sucking out my flowing juices - you're not stopping and as you thrust deeper into my two holes you make me explode a second time and a third - my body spasming now as wave after wave erupts over me - duskys tongue pleasuring my mouth

Last edited:
Yessssss.... cum for me, baby, cum now! Your muscles clenching uncontrollably around the fingers in your pussy and ass, your juices flowing over my hand and over my tongue and face. I keep up the pressure as you cum again, and then a third time, and then as you collapse on the bed, I gently pull my fngers away and slide up your body. I lower my lips to yours, so that I can kiss you, share the wonderful taste of your pussy with you.

just in time for an quickie after work.....the office is about empty now...and I've been thinking about using u all day....

Why thank you. I can be *very* attentive.

First with my fingers ... roaming over your body, gently caressing you. Feeling the softness of your skin against mine. Feeling the heat of your body. Hoping to feel the quickening of your breath.

And then I might dare to kiss you. Gently, but then with growing passion...

My tongue slides into your mouth, and my hand moves to your breasts ... moving more urgently now, thumb moving roughly over your nipple, hungry for you. I move my head down to taste your sweet skin...

tasting you - feeling you against my skin, my body shivering with anticipation - your touch electric as you caress my hard nipples - oh yes that feels good

I tie you back into your restraints ... but no blindfold, I want you to see what's happening ...

I stand over you, gazing down on your body, as you shift and test your bindings.

And then I plunge my head between your thighs, tasting you. Burying my tongue in your pussy, my hands sliding firmly up the inside of your legs. Sucking your clit deep into my mouth. Growing rock hard with excitement.

oh good god - your tongue feels fantastic as you plunge into my wetness, your strong hands holding my legs wider, straining against the bindings as you stroke my swollen clit - your tongue grazing the sensitive bud as you gently pull me between your lips

I push the tip of my tongue as deep inside you as I can, savouring your taste, inhaling you. I feel a shiver run through you, my hands moving from your thighs round to your bottom, one finger sliding gently between your cheeks, probing questioningly...

Then I suck your delicious clit into my mouth -- a fleeting hint of teeth flashing past it -- and run the flat blade of my tongue over it. Hard.

My other hand moves to my cock and starts to stroke...

grinding on your tongue - your fingers exploring me - my juices flowing into your eager mouth - lick me - finger me - oh god

I feel you move closer and I manage to grasp you in my hand, my bindings giving just enough for me to stroke your hard throbbing length as you continue to plunge your fingers into my juiciness

And then I pull away, licking my lips to make sure I don't miss a drop of you.

And I stand between your thighs, with a smile on your face.

And I say:

"Tell me: how badly do you want to be fucked? How badly do you want my cock inside that soaking wet pussy of yours? How badly do you need to be filled deeply?"

looking up at your smiling face and then your throbbing length - sensing my tingling sex sooo hot for you now

I want you inside me - I want to feel you hungry for me - I want you to fuck me - take me and fuck me like you have never fucked anyone before

I watch your face filling with lust, your fingers pulling roughly on my sensitive nipples - oh god fuck me - fuck me hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back