My hands are shaking as I type this...

TexasKatie

Virgin
UPDATE...PLEASE READ: Hi y’all. Thanks so much to everyone who sent lovely messages that encouraged and aroused me. This has been a wild and exciting adventure so far. I’m not taking on any new “friends” at this time but so many of you wrote to me to say that you loved reading the ad and got hard just picturing me doing what I’ve described here that I’m going to leave it up.

I am enjoying myself very much and am grateful to this unusual website for helping me explore this naughty side of myself. I might post some more photos and updates if I get permission (yes, there’s someone I have to ask permission, mmm, so happy) and I’m also working on more stories that I hope you’ll enjoy.

Thanks y’all again so much and lots of naughty dreams to all of you.

xoxo,
Katie

I know this is anonymous but I'm so nervous...please be kind to me. I've read Literotica stories for years (and silently lurked around the forums) and I know there are some intelligent, passionate, creative people here, so I'm hoping y'all can help me.

A little bit about me: 36 years old but always told I look much younger, girl next door type of looks, long brunette hair, pale skin, 5'9", curvy/athletic figure with 36C breasts...a bit shy but trying to come out of my shell (and my clothes, ha)...

As I mentioned, I've been reading stories here for awhile and find myself really turned on by ones that have elements of submission/reluctance by the female, and also exhibitionism.

I have three problems right now. The first is probably one we all have right now with this stupid pandemic: being bored and lonely, stuck in the house too much, and not being comfortable going out right now to meet new people in person...

Which leads to the second problem: I'm so sexually frustrated I could scream. Right before the pandemic started, I was in a long-distance relationship with a very conservative guy who, let's just say, wasn't meeting my needs even when he was in town. Now I'm finding myself even missing his missionary-in-the-dark, rush-off-to-take-a-shower, fall-asleep-immediately bedroom routine. Sad, right? I'm tired of playing by myself and wondered if I could find someone to help me.

And the third problem: Like a lot of people, I've been working multiple jobs to make ends meet, and I recently lost one of them. I'm okay, still keeping my head above water, but things are tight and I'm probably going to need a new computer before the end of the year. So I need entertainment that's free. :)

My roommate is going out of town for a few days and then when she's back will be at her office all day every other week (my work is from home). What I'd love to do is find some intelligent, confident man to introduce me to some online submissive/exhibitionist games. Tell me what you want me to wear or what kind of photos you'd like me to take. We could share fantasies over email or play over Skype and you tell me what to show you, how to touch myself, what you want to see.

I've lead a pretty vanilla, conservative life up to this point and I'm really nervous about posting this (as the subject says, my hands really are literally shaking as I type) but I'm also so turned on I can hardly breathe. There are a lot of things I think you could teach me, and the idea of turning over control to a stranger over the internet who directs me to expose myself to him and do naughty things is just exhilarating.

I have a little black mask that I was going to decorate for a masquerade costume (yet another party that got cancelled earlier this year, ugh) and would wear that to hide my face, but you can talk me into showing ~everything~ else. (I can't believe I just typed that...I'm blushing so hard right now...but also getting a little wet.)

I have a separate fantasy about being a prostitute, but no way really to safely explore that IRL. If that turns you on too, we could work out something where I perform online for you and you pay me with an Amazon gift card. Putting myself out there on a public cam site is far too scary but I could do it one-on-one for you. Honestly, I'm more looking for a sexual connection than financial reward, but if you want to help pay for groceries I won't turn you down...or if there's a specific little naughty something you'd like me to wear... ;) If you're like me, and trapped at home, broke and lonely, please still consider sending me a message. Payment isn't a necessary element for this to turn me on at all.

A few requirements: You obviously need to be over 18 but no upper age range. I'm mostly interested in men but couples are fine too. I'm not willing to do anything that could expose my identity or get me in criminal trouble, but getting naked and naughty alone in my own bedroom is perfectly legal last time I checked. The most powerful sex organ is the brain, and I need mine stimulated in order to be truly turned on, so intelligent, thoughtful messages are most likely to get replies.

I am interested in exploring my submissive side, but don't enjoy being degraded or insulted. But I do want you to take charge. Be strong with me and I'll be sweet for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and your naughty ideas.

xoxo,
Katie

Last edited:
PM sent and waiting. Message me back for more, if you dare... ;)

Last edited:
Hey y’all please don’t be mad if I don’t reply immediately...as I said my roommate is still in town a few more days and I kinda want to be alone to read through and reply, okay? That little Baptist girl would have a melt down if she knew I was doing this, you have no idea.

Well hope everyone has a good night and lots of naughty dreams. ;) Thanks for understanding.

xoxo Katie

Hey y’all please don’t be mad if I don’t reply immediately...as I said my roommate is still in town a few more days and I kinda want to be alone to read through and reply, okay? That little Baptist girl would have a melt down if she knew I was doing this, you have no idea.

Well hope everyone has a good night and lots of naughty dreams. ;) Thanks for understanding.

xoxo Katie

Thanks for letting us know
My hopes are not dashed :D

Enjoy all the messages and suggestions, I know i have many ideas for you
You naughty girl

Would love to help

Katie,

I am a 46 mwm, who has been in consistent online and real life dom/sub relationships for the past 12 years. I read your little post there and I am very intrigued.

I would love to talk to you more, but I'll tell you a little.lre about me, so you can more easily decide. I'm 5'11" and weigh about 190. I'm, I'd say average build, bit definitely more on the DadBod side of things. I shave my head, have a full, neatly trimmed beard. And deep blue eyes.

As I said, I have been pretty much exclusively in dom/sub relationships for several years now. I love the idea of exploring fantasies and experimenting with new things.

Your fantasies sound amazing and I would love to help you fulfill them.

You should definitely drop me a line, and let me show you what being a submissive pet is really all about.

You can contact me here on Lit, on Kik, Google Hangouts, or Skype. Let me know what works for you and I will send you my ID.

Can't wait to hear from you very soon.

Wow, what a great add! I hope you find someone to play with. You can always pm me if interested.

And the third problem: Like a lot of people, I've been working multiple jobs to make ends meet, and I recently lost one of them. I'm okay, still keeping my head above water, but things are tight and I'm probably going to need a new computer before the end of the year. So I need entertainment that's free. :)

I have a separate fantasy about being a prostitute, but no way really to safely explore that IRL. If that turns you on too, we could work out something where I perform online for you and you pay me with an Amazon gift card. Putting myself out there on a public cam site is far too scary but I could do it one-on-one for you.

The two points above are the key for understanding her(?) message...

She needs and want money! Do not expect anything for free! Do not expect any nudity or nothing before you make first payment. Then she disappears...

It's much more safe to do life cam on properly set up "reputable" site than one on one... it's much easier to hack your connection. And actually hers too...

I think I don't have to say anything more...

Oh aren't you ugly and suspicious...the parts of my message that you omitted specifically say that if you're in the same situation I'm in then no worries. I'm not doing this for money but after reading around here it does seem to be a kink for some people too. I really just thought the whole idea of taking my clothes off online for a total stranger, in exchange for some measly $10 or $20 amazon card would be hysterically funny. The kind of salacious tale you might tell your grandkids to shock them.

I'm saving for the computer and it will be fine. I honestly mainly mentioned the money because I don't want anyone (if I do decide to do this...still sorting through a pile of messages) expecting me to have any sort of fancy lingerie or expensive outfits. I'm a very normal person who works from home and if you like yoga pants, well good news!

And anyone sending me nasty messages is just getting immediately blocked. This is for fun, not for me to be the target of whatever anger issues you've developed. I'm not your therapist and you are not my problem.

Oh aren't you ugly and suspicious...the parts of my message that you omitted specifically say that if you're in the same situation I'm in then no worries. I'm not doing this for money but after reading around here it does seem to be a kink for some people too. I really just thought the whole idea of taking my clothes off online for a total stranger, in exchange for some measly $10 or $20 amazon card would be hysterically funny. The kind of salacious tale you might tell your grandkids to shock them.

I'm saving for the computer and it will be fine. I honestly mainly mentioned the money because I don't want anyone (if I do decide to do this...still sorting through a pile of messages) expecting me to have any sort of fancy lingerie or expensive outfits. I'm a very normal person who works from home and if you like yoga pants, well good news!

And anyone sending me nasty messages is just getting immediately blocked. This is for fun, not for me to be the target of whatever anger issues you've developed. I'm not your therapist and you are not my problem.

Been there baby - talking from long experience... Would love to be surprised... Find my DM...

Last edited:
Assume it's more like "TexasKevin" till proven otherwise.

And you tongue-hanging-out types who have already dashed off your PMs to "her" might first have thought to ask "her" for a nice little voice recording which mentions your name...

... you know, to prevent "her" from sending you just any old bit of female voice downloaded from the net. That might make her hands "shake"...

Last edited:
Assume it's more like "TexasKevin" till proven otherwise.

And you tongue-hanging-out types who have already dashed off your PMs to "her" might first have thought to ask "her" for a nice little voice recording which mentions your name...

... you know, to prevent "her" from sending you just any old bit of female voice downloaded from the net. That might make her hands "shake"...

Then again, I don't trust anyone with "Master" in the name either to be a reasonable person. Your narrative that everyone who doesn't obey your demands immediately must be a male is laughable at best, but I understand where you are coming from - it helps with your self-worth to blame everyone but you. How could any real submissive woman not want to be with you, right?

Then again, I don't trust anyone with "Master" in the name either to be a reasonable person. Your narrative that everyone who doesn't obey your demands immediately must be a male is laughable at best, but I understand where you are coming from - it helps with your self-worth to blame everyone but you. How could any real submissive woman not want to be with you, right?

Scrutinises post 13 for the "narrative" fingered by dear Primalex. Can't see it.

Leans forward and gets out magnifying glass. Still can't see it.

Switches on 500W floodlight. Still can't see it.

Fires up the CT scanner. Still can't see it.

Resorts to scanning electron microscope. Still can't see it.

Gosh folks, could it actually be that Primalex is (whisper it) mistaken..? Or maybe he's the proud possessor of a Crystalline Sphere Personal Prejudice Resonance Imager..? Damn it - he/she/it has deeper pockets than me.

Because let's face it, the only other possibility, heaven forfend, is that dear Primalex has some personal motive for wanting people NOT to think things through clearly before responding to ooh-I'm-a-little-girlie ads...

... now what could that motive possibly be, folks..? Any guesses?

updates...and a challenge!

Some updates...and a fun challenge...make sure to read to the end...

My webcam cherry has been popped! :D

I'll keep the details to myself for now -- might write it up later -- but I will share that while it was definitely nerve-racking I had fun and I'm proud of myself for trying something new. The mask worked great, I felt safe and it was comfortable...

....and I came. Twice. The quick multi-orgasmic turnaround potential of the female body is a glorious thing indeed. Ahh.

And for the silly bitter trolls, I didn't demand any money or get paid or given anything. Money was never ever the goal.

Seriously though, as fun as this was, the amount of mental and emotional energy it takes, plus the time investment (even anonymously behind a mask, vanity is real and a gal's gotta take some time to fix her hair and makeup, you know?), this would be the dumbest scam ever if I were making all this effort in exchange for a couple bucks worth of Amazon cards.

I honestly wouldn't feel safe trying to do this for any significant amount of money. That's just asking for trouble and attention I don't want. Especially considering that I have no interest in meeting any of y'all in person. Oh, baby, I'm sure in real life your giant rock hard cock would drive me to new heights of delirious pleasure, but we're just going to have to keep it digital. Sorry not sorry!

For the trolls, I'll say again, I'm not your therapist and your anger issues aren't my problem. I've deleted lots of messages (inbox has a small capacity here!) but at least one of the jerks posting here sent me a ridiculous message expecting me to reply to him, as well as what sure sounded like a veiled threat that these messages etc. are easy to hack and he claimed to have some sort of computer knowledge...

...and not too long after that, my Skype account was frozen for "suspicious activity." I hadn't done anything at all on it other than exchange a few pretty tame text messages. Hadn't tried to login at all for hours. And the account was locked down and demanding a phone number. lol nope.

Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. But some of y'all seriously need to chill the fuck out. This pandemic has everyone stressed out but one thing I can now say for certain: trying to harass a stranger online cannot be anywhere near as fun as it is to have an orgasm with one.

For everyone who sent me a thoughtful message, thank you, sincerely. I'm still trying to read through them all. It's been a little overwhelming but I appreciate it (and I've definitely touched myself reading a number of the better ones...heehee).

As a final show of good faith, I would like to invite some of y'all devilishly creative gentlemen to post a reply with a short (just a few sentences or so is fine) scene describing what you would want me to be wearing and how you would want me to be posed if you had the opportunity to spank me (barehanded, keep it simple) for being so naughty.

I'll come back later, touch myself while I read them, and write the name of my favorite across my cleavage and post a pic here. The haters haven't earned seeing my naked tits (to quote Seinfeld, they're real and they're spectacular) but that'll prove i'm real and female, hmm, and be a little fun too.

okay, see y'all soon! xoxo, Katie

Last edited:
not too late

Damn I'm always late to these...

I said I did it once and enjoyed it, not that I did it once and am never doing it again. PMs are still open.

Also, there's the matter of the challenge in my last comment to this thread.

Deadline is open ended but will be in the next few days. I already received a few nice PMs with ideas...that's fine or y'all are welcome to share your lovely ideas with the class and publicly post your answers here.

I will say it's been a delightful and unexpected compliment that several men wrote to tell me that my ad alone made them hard. Good, I'm glad I was able to bring y'all some pleasure...and many of your messages made me wet as well, thank you.

So, all in all even just these messages and comments on this forum are an overwhelmingly positive net result...with the potential for so much more.

xoxo, Katie

Hmm, I think that I would want you to be wearing a cute, form-fitting, sheer, lace teddy in a light color, maybe pink or lavender. I'd want you laying in bed waiting for me in a sultry, inviting pose. Perhaps on your side, propped up on one elbow, hair draped over your shoulder, top knee bent over the other to accentuate your feminine curves. I would have my naughty little girl lay flat on her tummy, save for a thick pillow under her hips to raise her bottom up for me, while I bind her wrists and ankles; we wouldn't want her squirming away, now would we? I would take up position next to her left side, and ... oh, that's all you wanted to know. :cool:

Learn something new each day...

Always good to learn something new, right? Today I learned that it’s surprisingly difficult to write on my tits. If I look down, it’s upside down. If I look in a mirror, it’s backwards.

Anyway, I worked out earlier and was going to take a shower and looked in the mirror and noticed how much that sports bra emphasizes my breasts and decided tonight was as good a time as any to name a contest winner.

I actually decided to name ~two~ winners. I do have two breasts, after all. Makes mathematical sense lol.

This is actually attempt #3. I know y’all will be so upset to hear that I had to rub down my breasts to wipe off the mistakes and try again. Might’ve pinched my nipples a little but this sports bra does an epic job of keeping the girls constrained so you can’t see em. But it’s still a pretty nice view, if I may be permitted a little obnoxious humblebrag.

Anyway, congrats to Mr. Jogger and ixx25 😘😘

Thank you gentlemen, all of you, very much for the excellent submissions. Absolutely delish.

Attachments

• 0E689725-9B66-41C2-AC6E-172FF3BF5F87.jpeg
    0E689725-9B66-41C2-AC6E-172FF3BF5F87.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
I would want you wearing a a short skirt, purple lace panties and a tight low cut top that barely contains your tits---no bra, you should feel the fabric tight on your nippls
pose is over my lap....you have been a naughty girl...i pulll up your skirt and press my fingers against the sheer fabric of your panties,, feeling your hot slut pussy's wetness... ripping them down you then feel my hand..Slap..ONe... Count with me! 2....3...4....5 then again you feel my fingers between your legs exploring your drenched pussy.. when i next slap your ass you feel your wetness on my hand.

I'm surprised this did not get more of a response

First, you did a very good job of writing those two names.
And the field upon which you did the writing does appear to live up to what you advertised.

Always good to learn something new, right? Today I learned that it’s surprisingly difficult to write on my tits. If I look down, it’s upside down. If I look in a mirror, it’s backwards.

Anyway, I worked out earlier and was going to take a shower and looked in the mirror and noticed how much that sports bra emphasizes my breasts and decided tonight was as good a time as any to name a contest winner.

I actually decided to name ~two~ winners. I do have two breasts, after all. Makes mathematical sense lol.

This is actually attempt #3. I know y’all will be so upset to hear that I had to rub down my breasts to wipe off the mistakes and try again. Might’ve pinched my nipples a little but this sports bra does an epic job of keeping the girls constrained so you can’t see em. But it’s still a pretty nice view, if I may be permitted a little obnoxious humblebrag.

Anyway, congrats to Mr. Jogger and ixx25 😘😘

Thank you gentlemen, all of you, very much for the excellent submissions. Absolutely delish.

Seems like you're coming out of your shell at quite an enticing rate! I love your second picture over on your ampics thread; can't wait to see the third! :D Sexiest "Texas Kevin" I've ever seen! ;)

First, you did a very good job of writing those two names.
And the field upon which you did the writing does appear to live up to what you advertised.

haha thanks...figured it was two birds, one sexy lil' stone...smack down the haters and doubters and have some naughty fun at the same time.

That is definitely two very female breasts in that photo, gloriously free of surgical enhancement. Thank you, Mother Nature! :D

Back