1st time posting story

love2lickity

Virgin
Please let me know what you think
And any naughty ideas you may have
We finely get to meet. I tell you to go to the desk when you get there and ask if you have any messages.
The clerk hands you an envelope. When you open it you see a room card and a note. You look at the room card. There is not a room number on it.
It says “I am waiting for you and you will be mine”
A soft moan escapes because you have been wanting this for a long time.
The note also says “go to the bar and order a Long Island Ice Tea.”
Do as I say or else!
You go to the bar, it’s not very busy. You order the drink, the bartender ask you if you are Celia?
You get a puzzled look and answer him. “Yes I am”
He reaches for something and hands you another envelope.
On the outside it has your name, you turn it over and it says to finish your drink then open, I will know if you don’t follow my directions.
You look around to see if you see me there watching, but I’m not. There are only a few people there.
You wonder what the hell kind of game I’m playing, but to be on the safe side, you do as I say.
You finish your drink and open the envelope. Only thing inside is a room number.
You get up from your chair and your knees kind of wobble.
The bartender ask if you’re ok and you answer “That was a strong drink “and he answers “it has 5 different liquors in it, a shot of each”
You go to the elevator and take it up to the floor.
You stand outside the door, looking at it. Nervous and a little scared.
This is not you. You think, what am I doing here? Do I really know this man, what if he is not who he led me to think he is?
No one knows I’m here.
Then you think about the conversations that the two of you have had.
A moan comes to you lips. You think about the letters that he has sent you, how they made you feel.
Just thinking about them again causes that tingle in your pussy, you bring your hand up to your breast and feel that your nipples are very sensitive.
You run the card down the strip, you hear the door unlock.
You take a deep breath and turn the handle.
The room is dark.
You think “Damn it. I thought he was up here”.
You turn and try to find the light switch.
The door shuts behind you.
You feel something or someone behind you.
You go to turn around but something slips over your eyes.
I say” Hi honey, don’t move”
Your heart starts to beat very hard.
You wonder “what the hell have I done”
I tell you not to remove the blindfold till I tell you
I tell you that it’s me Curtis, I left the notes for you down stairs
You relax a little
I can tell you are still nervous.
I tell you that you are safe but you will be mine for the night.
I ask if you understand, you reply yes
I take your hand and walk you toward the edge of the bed
I tell you to remove your clothes
You start with your blouse and then your bra.
I tell you to stop.
You feel my hands on your breast, caressing them, running my fingers over your nipples till they are both standing up.
I lean over and take one in my mouth, a moan escapes from you.
I run my tongue over it, I scrape my teeth over it.. it is very sensitive.
The sensation goes right to your pussy. You feel the wetness start.
I tell you to remove the rest of your clothes.
I stand back and look at your wonderful body.
Nice beautiful breast, very pretty pussy.
I know what I want .
I tell you to lay down on the bed.
What are you going to do you ask me.
Whatever I want, I tell you.
My lust for you is taking over.
You cannot tell where im at.
You suddenly feel my mouth on your breast, sucking your nipple and breast into my mouth.
My tongue glides over your hard nipple.
Mmmm , oh yes.
Your legs are parted just a little. I reach down. You feel my hand on the inside of your thigh.
As my hand slides up higher and higher you open your legs up even more.
My hand slides to the very top of your inner thigh and stops.
No please don’t stop daddy.
A smile stretches across my face.

My other hand reaches over and grabs your other breast and brings it over to my mouth, forcing you to roll over to your side.
My hand on the inside of your thigh can feel the heat coming from your pussy, the lips are wet with droplets of your juice.
You are getting excited, I can tell because even the lips of your pussy are starting to open.
I slide my fingers over those lips. You push against them.
I bring it up to my mouth and taste your juices. Mmmm you taste very good.
You ask me what im doing and I tell you. Im tasting your juices.
Daddy please lick my pussy, please daddy, you plead.
No not just yet honey. Daddys enjoying himself.
But daddy my pussy is so wet and tingling, its driving me crazy.
You go to take off the blindfold and I tell you “NO, I will tell you when”.
I reach back down and run my fingers up and down your pussy and up over your clit.
Oh yes, daddy, oh that feels good.
You finely move your hand over to my leg. Oh daddy you’re not wearing your pant, you say.
Your hand goes higher until it touches my semi hard cock. ”Mmm daddy can I play with this” as you wrap your hand around it and start to stroke it. You feel it getting bigger.
My fingers are still sliding over your pussy. I slide a finger inside.
“oh honey, your pussy is so hot and wet”
I start to slide my finger in and out with the same stroke you are using on my now very hard cock.
I move around and your hand slides off my cock.
“Daddy come back please”
I move down to the foot of the bed and look down at your pussy, I lick my lips.
I bend down and push your legs farther apart.
My head slides between them.
I blow some cool air on your pussy. Mmmm I hear from you.
“ Daddy please lick my pussy, I want your tongue licking up my juices, please daddy”
I press my mouth against your pussy, my tongue slides up and down. I run it over your clit.
You push down against my face and grab my hair pulling me tighter.
You are so wet that the juices are running to the crack of your ass.
I slide my hands under your ass and lift it up.
Now my tongue can get everywhere,
I start at your clit and lick my way down, it glides pass the opening of your pussy, I slide it back up and push my tongue in and out a few times then continue licking my way down.
My tongue hits your pink rosebud, “ oh yes daddy mmm I like that daddy”
I lick up and down from your asshole to your clit. You are moving all over the bed.
“Daddy don’t stop, please it feels so good”
I continue to lick up your juices, my beard is wet from them.
I stand up and move away. “No daddy”
I come up towards your head, I tell you to reach up.
You find my cock again, “Suck it “ I tell you.
Your tongue comes out and licks the top of my cock, then you wrap your lips around the head and slowly glide your mouth up and down taking more each time. Your head is now sliding faster and faster.
I reach down and remove the blindfold.
You look up at me with my cock in your mouth and stop for a moment then you start again.
I put my hands on the side of your head and start to move it faster and faster, pushing my cock into your throat.
“oh baby that feels so good”
You continue for a few more minutes, then stop and look me in the eyes and very sexy you tell me that you want my cock in your wet pussy.
You lay back down and open your legs and put them on my shoulder.
You take hold of my cock and slide the head up and down between your very wet lips and then slide the head in just a little.
You look up at me and tell me that you have been waiting for this for a long time.
“Fuck me daddy with that hard cock of yours” you say.
I start out slow, just a little each time. Going a little faster and deeper each time until my cock hits bottom.
“Oh yes daddy, your cock feels do good”
Now my cock is sliding in and out of your pussy, my balls are hitting your ass.
You are pushing down each time I push in.
“Fuck your little girl’s pussy daddy, Fuck me harder daddy, fuck me, fuck me”
Al you can hear in the room is the sound of our thighs hitting each other and the wetness and my cock slides in and out, in and out.”
I feel the cum in my balls tingle. I know I’m going to cum soon.
I tell you I don’t have much longer, where do you want it.
In my pussy you tell me.
I feel it start to move up.
You feel my cock swell a little more.
I stiffen up and push my cock in as far as I can, the first shot hits my cock.
You feel it splash deep inside.
You wrap your legs around me, pulling deeper.
Again and again the cum shoots out covering the inside of your pussy.
We are breathing very hard.
I lie down next to you and we catch our breath
“I love you daddy”
“I love you to honey”

I liked the envelopes.

When I fly women in from Lit, I have them paged at the airport after arrival, also a very effective way to build anticipation.

I liked the envelopes.

When I fly women in from Lit, I have them paged at the airport after arrival, also a very effective way to build anticipation.

By flown in he means his blow up dolls are sent next day air. Paging is just part of the fantasy role play after that.

I gave up after the second line.
Why some people insist on writing in the second person, is a mystery to me.

It's first person, not second, given away by the first word--"we." This places the POV in the perspective of the I, the narrator. But, pseudo second person, yes, can be even more irritating than true second person.

The post also ignores forum rules of posting no more than three paragraphs of a work on the forum.

It's first person, not second, given away by the first word--"we." This places the POV in the perspective of the I, the narrator. But, pseudo second person, yes, can be even more irritating than true second person.

The post also ignores forum rules of posting no more than three paragraphs of a work on the forum.
Yes, good point. It's still first person pov.
But it's not just me, there's huge feedback out there that many people find the 'pseudo first person pov' to be irritating.

Speaking of the genuine first pov: I find it well suited for dystopian youth novels (or for erotic novels geared to female audiences, like 50 shades of grey.

But when it comes to short erotic stories I personally found that the third person pov works far better.

Yes, good point. It's still first person pov.
But it's not just me, there's huge feedback out there that many people find the 'pseudo first person pov' to be irritating.

Speaking of the genuine first pov: I find it well suited for dystopian youth novels (or for erotic novels geared to female audiences, like 50 shades of grey.

But when it comes to short erotic stories I personally found that the third person pov works far better.

Third let's you head hop from character to character whereas in first if you want to know what another character is thinking there has to be a POV switch which I've seen handled clumsily and leave you wondering which "I" is talking.

I used to do my smut in first and my serious stuff in third about three years ago I just started doing everything in third.

The whole half ass second person/first....annoys me, its like the author is trying to hypnotize me...you did this you went there you're getting sleepy.

Interesting points.
I never thought of why that is; I just knew that it felt right and smooth that way.

The whole half ass second person/first....annoys me, its like the author is trying to hypnotize me...you did this you went there you're getting sleepy.
For me, second or pseudo second pov force me to lose that immersive experience by having to constantly make a conscious effort to switch between character's minds. It all feels clumsy and irritating and pulls me out of escapism and that dream world into the mundane.

Third let's you head hop from character to character whereas in first if you want to know what another character is thinking there has to be a POV switch which I've seen handled clumsily and leave you wondering which "I" is talking.

I used to do my smut in first and my serious stuff in third about three years ago I just started doing everything in third.

Reading is, of course, both an intellectual and sensual experience.

For dystopian, youth, romantic or erotic novels, the sensuality for both genders arises from experiencing the world and the heroine's or hero's emotions first hand.

But when it comes to short erotic stories, I suspect that many women prefer the third person because they get turned on by the interaction, the dance between the couple's desires, emotions and body language. Whereas for many men "I did, She looked" can be just enough.

Back