Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

噢,平儿是我的老板,我想和她一起成为你的性奴,好邪恶。一起跪下来,舔洋人的大肉棒。

Yes, serving a master with another woman or several women... I understand that you want this. I feel your desperation to be kneeling or crawling under a big cock with another Chinese woman.. both of you looking up at your masters knees and how much you would want to worship.. the two of you, your tongues close.. running over ball sack. Feeling your master twitch as your tongue runs tantalizingly onto the root of his thick shaft and with top of tongue over his ribs to engorged mushroom, feeling him larger and harder than you ever felt any other cock. 两个中国的太太, 内裤都湿了,已经同意变成母狗……家里的门扣锁好了。阿姨你慢慢的舔大肉棒。我们叫她老婆,儿子的妈妈,叫你二姨。好不好?

Yes, serving a master with another woman or several women... I understand that you want this. I feel your desperation to be kneeling or crawling under a big cock with another Chinese woman.. both of you looking up at your masters knees and how much you would want to worship.. the two of you, your tongues close.. running over ball sack. Feeling your master twitch as your tongue runs tantalizingly onto the root of his thick shaft and with top of tongue over his ribs to engorged mushroom, feeling him larger and harder than you ever felt any other cock. 两个中国的太太, 内裤都湿了,已经同意变成母狗……家里的门扣锁好了。阿姨你慢慢的舔大肉棒。我们叫她老婆,儿子的妈妈,叫你二姨。好不好?

好,二姨超爱你的大肉棒。

好,二姨超爱你的大肉棒。

I fucking enjoy watching 二姨 working in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for master when it is just us two. I check her out from behind, busy in her work, wanting only to serve. I watch her.. study her fat body from behind, cock thick and angry in my 秋裤. Then you come over smiling stupidly to place breakfast onto the table.

I fucking enjoy watching 二姨 working in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for master when it is just us two. I check her out from behind, busy in her work, wanting only to serve. I watch her.. study her fat body from behind, cock thick and angry in my 秋裤. Then you come over smiling stupidly to place breakfast onto the table.

I'd like to serve you breakfast coffee with my juices. Would you like to taste this special flavour?;)

I'd like to serve you breakfast coffee with my juices. Would you like to taste this special flavour?;)

Yes, take MM's spoon suck it and then push into your 阴唇 and scrape cream from your 水道。。soaked fuck tunnel. stick other end into your asshole and masturbate unashamedly, pushing it into both your holes. Photograph that spoon in your hairy 骚逼 and post for these foreigners ;)

Yes, take MM's spoon suck it and then push into your 阴唇 and scrape cream from your 水道。。soaked fuck tunnel. stick other end into your asshole and masturbate unashamedly, pushing it into both your holes. Photograph that spoon in your hairy 骚逼 and post for these foreigners ;)

Oh,sir. I could feel the spoon deep in my cunt and scrape my juices off the wall.:kiss:

噢,平儿是我的老板,我想和她一起成为你的性奴,好邪恶。一起跪下来,舔洋人的大肉棒。

You are tied, gagged and put into a van. The van drives for an hour. You hear voices. They are art students, they are planning a big exhibition. There is silence, then the door opens. A rather apologetic man of similar age to you apologizes. He is clearly embarrassed. He explains that his students are using you for an exhibition. He goes on and on apologizing in a hushed voice. Then he lights a cigarette.. he sighs.. there is silence. 非常不好意思!
Hours later, the doors open. You feel the air flooding in. The students are busy. There is a noise and the truck moves as two or three students climb into the back.
An announcement in a loud voice “美女!” You hear a grunt and sharp whispers...
“阿姨!”我们都非常不好意思了!please come with us. Some colleges this morning have no life model for the students. 张老师 lets you be there model. Thank you 阿姨!we hope you can be a good model for the students... umm.. 让您久等了... Aunty don’t worry.. only two or three schools this morning. For your son and husband and whole family, we hope you can do this work and make a success for our faculty. Thank you Aunty. Faint murmers of 谢谢, followed by the click of a lighter and idle chit chat. The same moronic voice again close to your ear. 稍等!

You are tied, gagged and put into a van. The van drives for an hour. You hear voices. They are art students, they are planning a big exhibition. There is silence, then the door opens. A rather apologetic man of similar age to you apologizes. He is clearly embarrassed. He explains that his students are using you for an exhibition. He goes on and on apologizing in a hushed voice. Then he lights a cigarette.. he sighs.. there is silence. 非常不好意思!
Hours later, the doors open. You feel the air flooding in. The students are busy. There is a noise and the truck moves as two or three students climb into the back.
An announcement in a loud voice “美女!” You hear a grunt and sharp whispers...
“阿姨!”我们都非常不好意思了!please come with us. Some colleges this morning have no life model for the students. 张老师 lets you be there model. Thank you 阿姨!we hope you can be a good model for the students... umm.. 让您久等了... Aunty don’t worry.. only two or three schools this morning. For your son and husband and whole family, we hope you can do this work and make a success for our faculty. Thank you Aunty. Faint murmers of 谢谢, followed by the click of a lighter and idle chit chat. The same moronic voice again close to your ear. 稍等!

Oh, sir. What a fantasy. I love it. Please keep this fucking great story going. I would like to be such a model for all those young guys on your command.

推入深處,感覺到您擠壓了我的硬公雞,擠了我的種子,並將其註入子宮.

Yes, sir. shoot my fertile womb with your hot sticky bullets. Could you feel my tunnel squeeze your hard fucking cock?;)

Oh, sir. What a fantasy. I love it. Please keep this fucking great story going. I would like to be such a model for all those young guys on your command.

Well you know what will happen with such an exaggeratedly obedient middle aged life model and a group of young horny artists.. intense experimentation on your body.. the likes which could be rivaled only by a group of honey young scientists.
I’ll finish the story another day you desperate old cow. Anyway it ends the same as all your fantasies.. fucked by Chinese dicks, fucked by western dicks... fucked in your mouth, ass, pussy... abused, beaten, pissed on in public toilets and unprotected sex with countless men who call you names and treat you like a sex slave. So desperate Aunty.

Well you know what will happen with such an exaggeratedly obedient middle aged life model and a group of young horny artists.. intense experimentation on your body.. the likes which could be rivaled only by a group of honey young scientists.
I’ll finish the story another day you desperate old cow. Anyway it ends the same as all your fantasies.. fucked by Chinese dicks, fucked by western dicks... fucked in your mouth, ass, pussy... abused, beaten, pissed on in public toilets and unprotected sex with countless men who call you names and treat you like a sex slave. So desperate Aunty.

Oh, sir. You know exactly my fantasy.:kiss:

Back