Honor Thy Father (2nd) (closed for BFR and celestialdragon)

BreakFrmReality

Literotica Guru
Allen Thomas finished the last sip of his morning coffee and rinsed out his cup before setting it back in the dishwasher. It was another Sunday morning, and he wanted to get to the earlier Mass so he wouldn't miss the big football game at 1 p.m.

He sat on the couch in his blue polo shirt and black dress slacks and turned on the TV, figuring he'd watch some of the pregame shows before he and his family left for church.

His wife, Michelle, and son, Andrew, joined him in the living room and sat down together on the other couch. The three conversed a little and waited for Allen's youngest child, daughter Amanda, to get downstairs so they could leave.

"Mandy!" he called from his seat on the couch, hoping she would hear him upstairs. "Are you ready to go?"

Mandy rolled her eyes. "I'm almost done," she called. "Are my black heels downstairs? I can't find them up here. . ."

She added a tad of makeup and smoothed out her skirt and blouse before dashing downstairs, a comb frantically running through her hair.

Michelle called back. "Yes! They're down here by the laundry room door...just where you left them the other night!"

Allen smiled and shook his head. "Come on; let's get going. Andrew, could you turn the TV off, please?" While his son did that and his wife went to the restroom, Allen stood up and walked toward the door leading into the laundry room to get his own shoes, seeing his daughter for the first time that day.

Mandy thanked her mother, and spied her shoes. Bending over, she strapped the black heels onto her ankles, not realizing her father was right behind her until she straightened, smoothed out her outfit, and turned around. "Hi Daddy!" she said happily.

Allen sure wasn't expecting to see his daughter bending over right in front of him as he rounded the corner. Her skirt had hiked up enough to just show the bottom of her cheeks, teasing anyone who happened to get a glimpse of it.

The 48-year-old nervously ran a hand through his dark brown hair as she straightened up and smoothed out her outfit, noticing how much of an attractive woman she had become. And then she greeted him with that smile that would make your knees weak.

"Good morning, baby," he replied, returning the grin. "Are you all ready to go?" he asked.

"Just let me grab my clutch," she said, sidling past her father, pecking his cheek. "Love you, Daddy." And she went and found her mother and brother and her clutch she keeps reserved specifically for Mass.

Allen smiled as Mandy kissed his cheek. "Love you too. I'll go get the car started." He watched her walk back toward the kitchen. Stop looking at her like that, Allen...that's your daughter, for God's sake, he thought to himself.

He shook it off and went out into the garage, then got into the driver's seat. He opened the garage and turned the car on, then backed out a little, waiting for the rest of the family to join him.

Mandy and her brother slid into the backseat, bickering about who hogs the bathroom more in the mornings, as usual.

"I don't want to hear it, Andrew," she finally said wearily, buckling her seat belt and crossing her legs. "I'm tired, I was up late last night working on a paper."

"Do I have to listen to this every time we go somewhere nice?" Allen asked from the driver's seat, looking back at Andrew and Mandy as they sat in the backseat.

He then turned to his wife, who was sitting beside him. "I told you we should've sent their asses out-of-state for college," he said with a smile and a wink. She laughed in return.

"At least everyone got ready in time so I don't have to miss the game, so thank you all for that," Allen said as they made a turn onto the street where the church was, seeing a few cars in stop-go traffic as they waited to get in.

"Denver and Dallas...should be a really good game," Allen replied. "Are you watching it with me, Andrew?"

"Sure, if the kiss-ass over here doesn't get in the way," Andrew retorted.

"Stop, stop," Allen said before things could escalate again between Andrew and Mandy. He pulled into a vacant parking spot and turned off the car. "We're heading in now, so everyone get on your best behavior."

"I'm always on my best behavior, Daddy," Mandy said sweetly. She stuck her tongue out at her brother when her father wasn't looking and she got out of the car and waited for her family, smoothing out her skirt and blouse again.

"I'm always on my best behavior, Daddy."

There was something in the way Mandy said it that it almost seemed like she was teasing...as if she had something to hide. Allen felt a slight stirring in his loins, but got out of the car, trying to forget about it.

"That's not what I heard," Andrew replied within earshot of his sister, but not their parents.

Allen took a few steps toward the church as the wind began to blow a little, then turned around and waited for the rest of the family to catch up.

"Well, now, that's none of your business, is it, Andrew?" Mandy growled at her brother, a warning glance silencing him for now. As the wind picked up, she fought to keep her skirt under control. "I strongly dislike the wind," she mumbled as she picked up speed toward the church.

Allen watched as the breeze began to mess with Mandy's skirt. It was almost like the heavens were teasing him as well. He continued to wrestle with these wrong, incestual urges as he walked to the doors of the church, but the organ music he heard upon entering helped to put his mind at ease.

He led his family in and found a pew near the back of the church, sitting down and letting the rest of his crew file in beside him. He looked down at his watch and noticed that they were pretty much right on time, so he wouldn't have a ton of time to think about his urges.

Mandy slid in next to her father, and her brother next to her. She smoothed out her skirt demurely and smile as she begins to look over the program of today's services.

The services began, and Allen listened intently to what was going on, and he sang with more liveliness than he had in quite some time. Anything to distract himself from the pretty woman sitting next to him...his own daughter.

It didn't completely work, however, as he stole occasional glances at Mandy while he was sure she wasn't looking, looking down at her thighs and her short skirt. He had to adjust himself a couple of times so his arousal wouldn't be made completely evident.

Mandy sat quietly during the services, and sang happily. She was happy.

When confession came, her brother bolted for the confessional and Mandy began her pre confession prayers, as she typically did.

Allen knelt next to Mandy as they both began their pre-Confession prayers. He looked over at her on her knees, and suddenly he began to wonder how she would look on her knees in front of him. He looked to the ceiling, trying to come to grips with what he was thinking about doing. His heart started to pound wildly in his chest, and he almost felt himself breaking out into a cold sweat.

Finally, his urges won out in the end. He knew he couldn't suppress his feelings any longer.

"Hey," Allen whispered in Mandy's ear. "Would you mind....helping your Daddy with his confession?" he asked, his breath tickling her ear.

Twitching from the sudden stimulus, Mandy looks over at her father with a smile. "Anything for Daddy," she whispered softly.

Allen arched an eyebrow at her response, and he broke into a big grin, as if it was just what he wanted to hear. "Anything...?" he whispered back, a hint of lust in his eyes.

Mandy didn't reply, just gave a soft, demure smile and kissed her father on the cheek gently before gliding out to do her confessions.

"Bless me, Father, for I hath sinned. . ."

Moments after Mandy exited the pew to go to the confessional, Allen got up and headed out, but went to the lobby near the restrooms. He pulled out his cell phone and pretended to be checking something, but all the while, he was waiting for Mandy to return from the booth.

He had his own confession to make, and it wasn't exactly something he could tell a priest.

Mandy finished her confession and penance and retreated to the restroom, where she saw her dad in the lobby, checking his phone. "Hey, Dad. . . did confession?" she asked casually.

Allen looked a little guilty as he stared into Mandy's eyes.

"Well, not exactly...I was kinda saving my 'confession' for you," he replied simply before walking toward her and wrapping his arms around her lower back.

"I saw you today when you were putting on your heels, and you were bent over," he said softly. "And I've been thinking about it all day, and how you've grown up to be such an attractive woman, and..."

He leaned in closer, whispering again in her ear.

"...I must confess that I want my daughter..."

Back