Gotham: After Dark (closed for LitShark, Princesssexci, SweetP4U and myself)

Detective Stowe – Bruce Wayne – A very indecent proposal!

Did I know Mr. Playboy was looking up under his shirt I wore, no. Or he might have been smacked or at least ‘frowned heavily upon’. That sounds professional and legal-consequence free… Which is what my mind is whispering as I stare around the place. Just.. amazing.. Odd, but yeah. That.

“You going to march in there and tell Bipolar King he can’t be mayor?” Is my quip, I know.. I know! I am a smart ass, you’re welcome! He is correct, the city is rife with dissidence. Far to many are the ‘have nots’ than the ‘have’, and that imbalance coupled with corruption in every damned branch of our government, it’s almost always chaos around here.

Turning to talk about how to de-throne the King, I am privy to a very naked backside. Mouth open, going to do that word making thing, or so I thought I was. Damn! Okay that is one fit man, and yes I am ogling those goodies, don’t judge. Watching through the suspenseful fog, and that suit be .. applied? I mean he doesn’t have to do one leg at a time here folks. Shit, I need one of these and seams going the other way.. apparently. Once outfitted, he’s turning around and I am wiping my expression blank, looking a bit displeased.

Revenge is putting it mildly. I became a cop and worked my tight ass off climbing every opportunistic ladder rung (sans sex you perverts!) to get where I am today. Working every damned shift, under every able bodied T.O. that would take me along, and it paid off. Ambition I have in droves…

That? That right there! He may as well have asked me if I want syphilis or quadruplets! Do I know how to lure a man? Why the hell would I want that?! I suppose the expression on my face tells him the very thoughts I am having right now because I am literally horrified at that whole stupid thought process that he just vomited out of his mouth.

“If you are thinking undercover work, it’s too late for that. He knows I’m a cop. AND He came back from death for Harley! He went on enough about that one to be absolutely clear what and who he is after and there for.” Do I know how to appeal to men! The nerve of this guy, and yes, I am glaring right at him. “The last thing I ever try to do is appeal to men, Mr. Wayne.” Is the snippy retort, clearly offended he even suggested such a play…

Thumb nail to lips, chewing at it as I think this through. “I don’ have murder proof armor.. You should flirt with the psycho..” I know! Again, that smart-ass rears her snitty head. Did he really find me appealing? Hard to say in all .. THAT chaos and neurotic mind of his, and his words. “Maybe because Harley thought I was sexy?” Face scrunching up a bit, not at all thrilled with this whole line of thought here. I know what he is getting at, is it our best shot? I can feel my entire body shudder a bit, I had my mouth on his…. ! I am hearing Pussycat Dolls in my head, complete with BEEP noises...

Question here Stowe…. How badly do you want justice?

“Alright. I’m game. Show me or tell me..” hands rub a bit on my thigh before they cross under breasts. “How do I appeal to .. Him?” This is a fool’s game, and I am the new jester. “Harley was all in..” Is the words that come out of my mouth, a grin forming there. “She is almost as crazy as he is, but she is sweeter and not vampiric!” I look at him expectantly, since he brought up this whole idea in the first place, he better have some great insight to how I appeal to the Joker..

Forgive me, Dad…

Last edited:
Bruce and Stowe in the Bat Cave - Strategizing

Bruce laughed, “I can tell him until I am blue in the face … “ Understanding the irony of his blue mask. “He is convinced he is, despite it being technically impossible absent some recognition by the city council and we don’t exactly condone coups. No elected official wanted to feel there was a bounty on their head, and this wasn’t some feudal state where pure force enable leadership. “But an announcement must be made, and Jim Gordon will make it the people have to hear that this lunatics actions are a crime, no more, no less.”

Deep down I knew I was right, Jokeer ahd no legal authority, but he had power right now, and an uncomfortable following that was more likely to grow than diminish. Yet until we had subdued him, captured him, likely needed to Kill him, he was a threat unlike almost any other.

I had no idea she could see the suit being applied through the steamy smoke of the chamber, nor would I have minded if it did. There was an element of exhibitionism and voyeurism that I knew intrigued me, aroused me, but I had yet to find the right partner or partners. The technology of the suit and its fitting and release truly were marvels, but now equipped in this second skin I was far better set to take on any challenge.

Chuckling as I emerged, seeing her eyes, “I tell you what, you help me here and I will have one of these, including a suit made for you.” Joking and letting my eyes rake ever so briefly, “You’d strike quite an intimidating figure.” The statement was both flirtatious and admiring, one superb form of humanity acknowledging another. I see your reaction, clear that the exploitation of famine wiles is not your modus operandi. Frustrated a bit at the somewhat antiquated view of merit.

“If you are thinking undercover work, it’s too late for that. He knows I’m a cop. AND He came back from death for Harley! He went on enough about that one to be absolutely clear what and who he is after and there for…. The last thing I ever try to do is appeal to men, Mr. Wayne.”

“Jesus Stowe, your an attractive… fuck… gorgeous woman, mind numbingly, cock hardeningly, hot … you must know that? For Fuck Sake! If this is a shock take a moment and understand.” Frankly, Bruce had been tempted to bend her over that desk as soon as he saw the sway of that muscular ass, and the glint of the pink perfection between her superbly and naturally tanned thighs. She was a woman who did that to a man.

I waited, I was not flirting with this compliment, this was laying out the facts and tools at their disposal, said with no more passion than taking an inventory of the arms the joker had likely taken possession of in is overthrow of City Hall. “To ignore that is like Einstein thinking he needs to solve physics problems with his muscles, rather than his brain. I am sure you have worked your way up legitimately, done things the right way, blah blah blah… this is war, there is no right and wrong, there is winning and losing, kill or be killed. I’d fuck a french poodle if I thought it gave me a leg up on this fucking madman. Get your mind right, got it!”

I softened a bit, the “motivation” over and moving to tactics. “Harley is his love, if he is cable of such, but you are different, the forbidden fruit, the quite literally fucking of authority, and your passing out, will leave a lingering need and hunger to finish what once felt so tantalizingly close. This has nothing to do with that crazy bitch… “ My nickname for the admittedly attractive but nutty freak show, Harley, we had our own history. “If anything she seemed as into you as he was. I am not asking you to roll over and spread your legs, that wouldn’t work anyway. You need to be on the periphery, seeemingly, actually literally taking chase, close enough he can feel you, but can’t touch you …. I’m asking you to edge him Detective, consume his mind on how to get you, and in turn, help me idenfy how and where his soft underbelly might lie. It may even be Harley herself, or who is that mad woman who controls her?”

Bruce would look it up, it had been a while since I had last tangled with her or that .. “Amanda Waller… that’s it… we need to see if we can find her too, that could be useful?” I had been talking and Stowe had not exactly been taking notes, “You gonna remember all of this?” I turned and opened my arsenal of weapons, yet it wasn’t a glock or miniature laser, although she was welcomed to those too, it was a device that looked remarkably like a tampon. “I’d like you to wear this?” I held it out, not surprised by the revulsion I might see back. “It is a world class tracking device, it also provides completely hidden, two way communication for us, you need do little more than whisper. You can clean it, and … “ I showed her each end, “If need be, hit this button and it is a very strong hand grenade, hit this button and it can unleas a gas that wil demobilize anyone not having the antecdote.”

Yes, Batman was asking her to slip this into her pussy, yet it seemed a logical and safe spot, for it seemed other than pissing, Stowe was not planning to put her pussy to much use anyway. I could only shake my head, what a fucking waste! “Stowe, I don’t think you will need to have sex with him, or her, but… you need to be ready to do what you have to do. Any other questions?”

Stowe & Bruce

This has been a problem my entire life. Men, and not just one or two but generally ALL men and some women too, thinking like he does. My expression says it all, “Gosh, so observant Mr. Wayne..” Yeah, that was oozing more sarcasm. Thinking just because I am pretty, that I am stupid or easy, or some fuck doll. No one ever takes me seriously. It always ends up pissing me off and here we are, and I am guessing his little explosion was a hormonally driven outburst. But as I said, I am used to it.

“I am not sticking a grenade up my crotch.” Is the growled response, the disgust in my tone matches the one on my face. “I could shift and set that thing off, no. Find something else or I will tuck it into a pocket. But I am definitely not inserting that thing.” Arms fold, glare steadily and I’d like to see him try to push it on me. Of course, that brings to mind his face eye level with my crotch and that is a whole hot twisted scene playing out in my head as we glare at one another. Okay so that is a very sexy thought, I wonder if he’d lick it before he sticks it?

Relenting a little, due to my own inner voices acting like idiots, I chuckle a bit. Yeah, I have issues…

“I will carry it, don’t worry about where. No, not in my butt either, before you suggest..” I cut him off before more words came out of his mouth, just in case! “I will do whatever needs done. I am not sure his game plan or what he has up his sleeves, usually something twisted but.. Yeah, we can’t have him doing this stuff, or his old tricks. I can’t for the life of me figure out just who brought him back to life nor how…” Not that it matters now, the Joker is back and ready to make a scene.

Question is, how do I get in there without being riddled with bullet holes? The Joker never really used a weapon on someone, that wasn’t his style. His goons usually do all the brute force shit. Bombs, guns, gases.. His arsenal was a broad one, before he died. “No more questions at the moment, I need to get some clothes on and go to City Hall if I am going to figure out how to get inside to see our new Mayor..” Reaching out to snatch his grenade combo tampon, hold onto it for now.

Where the hell did he get this device and why would a man have it? Looking at this tampon shaped item and Bruce’s face, I am getting some pretty warped ideas of where HE keeps these things. At least it looks new and clean… “Where do we start, or how?”

Harley
Harley groaned as Joker kissed her passionately. Their tongues battling for dominance. Fucking in a mansion was definitely better than fucking in a variety of, or alleyway, or hide out.

She felt the remaining bit of shorts being tugged down and thrown somewhere.A long moan slipped into their kiss as he slid inside of her. The Joker knew exactly what Harley wanted.

It had been so damned long she forgot how heavenly his cock felt.

“Fuuuuck…” she groaned once their kiss broke.

“Oh fuck! It’s good!” Joker howled, his fangs descended unconsciously, “You’re my Puddin’ again! I’m your Puddin’ too!”

“Yes, so good. Your coooock!” Harley whimpered.

Harley had been waiting forever for her clown of madness to claim her with those words. She had given up her whole life, literally for him.

“I—I told you f-fucking in mansions were great!” Harley stammered as she now gripped the desk

“I want to taste you! Really taste you. I won’t take too much, I promise. I’d never risk losing you again!”

Harley could practically hear her conscience (who now sounded like Pamsy) screaming how bad of an idea this was.

But the sex was soooooooo good!!!

“i du..dunno mistah Jaaayee…” her moan turned into a moan of pleasure.

Her body moved against his as she leaned her head back shivering as his fangs brushed against her neck, teasing. She shouldn’t want this. She would be someone new, something new.

‘If you give him this Harley, he will have your independence forever.

Harley blinked a few times and stared at the figment of her imagination that was Pamela.

“Nooo, nooo not yet.” He wouldn’t have her independence yet. Thats what she was saying but also answering the Joker.

Batman and the Hot Frigid Cop (Not sure how DC missed that one?)

Bruce couldn’t help but laugh, “Well at least you’d enjoy something up there, until it went off that is, it is a God damn shame that would be the most and best action it’s gotten, wouldn’t it be Stowe?!” He now had a nice little chuckle happening, but he saw the seething and knew what she was thinking.

“For fuck’s sake, get over yourself Stowe. Boo fucking who, you are a hot piece of ass, and so you think no one gives you credit because of it. That is your problem, not theirs, you know who you are, you know how smart and kick ass talented you are, yet you are letting others get into your head. Maybe some don’t respect you, but that gives you an advantage, and furthermore those people are idiots, so why do you give a fuck what they think? I think you’re smart, wicked smart, and tough. I thought that before I fully realized the rest, the first time I met you, I heard you dressing down a suspect, you were good, I couldn’t see you, but when I did I thought, this woman could be dangerous. That is a compliment.”

“You think I don’t use my looks, my money, to get what I need, put others at a disadvantage, do I give a shit if they think I am some idle playboy while I am learning what I need to take them down? No, I fucking do not! Don’t let others define you, use your talents, all of them, whatever your maker gave you, and be happy about it.”

Batman moved a bit, “Let me tell you, the fact you have my suit fitting very uncomfortably, is an advantage, it is hard to think straight with a hard and very painful cock. Yes, I saw your who ha there, when you climbed the stairs, and it was stellar. Fuck, it is hard to stop thinking about how that might feel. And, don’t be so offended, I saw you staring at my ass too. Stowe, we are human, that is natural, but it doesn’t make me respect you less, and wanting a woman and thinking she is really fucking impressive can both be true at the same time.”

The lecture was over, and Stowe might replay this and realize in many ways this was quite the backhanded compliment. “Keep it in your purse, it achieves the same benefit, and everyone but you will think it’s a tampon, and women need those. Even hard ass, non sexually interested bitches like you!” He gave her a grin, “That was meant to be a joke. I have trusted you here, trusted you a lot. I think the plan is not for the Joker to think you are interested in him, but rather chasing him, trying to stop or kill him, that will make you far more appealing to him, make him do stupid and reckless things to try to get you, so yes, we are going to use your sex as a trap, I’m just not sure how yet, but you and I have to be in constant communication, looking for opportunity, where and how we can get to him, at him. Let us not kid ourselves, he is one bad ass mother fucker! The most pathologically insane and dangerous man we could ever expect to face. If I wasn’t worried that I could do this, I wouldn’t be here with you right now.”

Bruce dreaded what still lie ahead and so he tried to make light of it. Batman put on his mask, “time to go to Gotham City and see the commissioner, we start there, you get some men to take to city hall, hopefully, he is still there.” Bruce hit a button and a small entrance opened on the far side where they would take the Batmobile out. Bruce handed her the tampon/tracking device/grenade. “Here, take it. It is too bad though, I thought you might need help getting it in, could have been fun … “ Bruce was again chuckling as he walked away and Stowe would see the winged doors of the ultra high performance vehicle swing up and open, her chariot awaiting.

Stowe & Leatherman - Bat Mobile Uber

Here we go again, he is making me smirk. A LOT! I am starting to feel like one of Joker's goons with this grin on my face. Seriously Bruce? Can we get past my pussy already? Petulant sounding playboy isn't worried about others thinking the very thing he is? Go figure! Shaking my head at this whole conversation, wisely I just keep my mouth shut and thoughts to myself. People reveal much about themselves when you just let them ramble on and on as he's doing right now.

"So kind of you, Mr. Wayne." The tone is mirthful, the look in my eyes I know has to be sharp as a blade right now. Why is it a woman is a bitch and a man in the same situation is "cunning"? Manipulative woman and then we get ambitious man? Sexists, they will always think this way, no amount of lib is going to change that fact. You get used to this shit too, hence my disdain for others who think I should act like that negative manipulative cunt inside their heads. Screw my way to the top, sure! Why not? They all think I did anyway, or we get the far end of the spectrum with guys like Wayne here, now I am some sort of uptight prude because I won't pogo on their cocks at beck and call.

"Thank you." At the door to his spiffy race car, and into the seat. The seat belt was.. Where is the seat belt? Looking around each side of the seat, the whole machine dipping when Wayne gets in. "Seat belts?" I ask, turning to that masked face in question.

"Let me strap you in.." He says, in this tone that seems.. cocky? What am I saying! He always sounds cocky, too cocky if you asked me. He fills the door frame, his masked face so near my own I can smell his mouthwash, see the color and flecks of others in his eyes. He is so damned near I can feel his exhale on my mouth. Shit!

"Alright.." Squeaks out a bit, suddenly feeling crowded and a bit warm, clearing my throat as a gloved hand reaches around my hip and pulls out this harness looking piece. I'd glance down more but I am in danger of bonking our heads together, so the best I get to see is his eyes, masked nose and cocky smile. A hand on my thigh makes me tense a bit, until he says in a soft tone, "Just lean back, relax and let this happen … let me take care of it” that smirk twitching as if he might start to laugh, and both nipples get hard. Fuck this is not shit I need right now, and I growl a little, widening my knees where his hand can drop between into a gap and pull out yet another piece of this seat belt.

Slipping the fitting into the harness, he's pressed his palm against my mound, “is that really necessary?” I ask, “Not really” he chuckles and continues. Fuck, he went high too, his forearm was more than friendly with pressing up between my thighs, mashing that leather to my bare sex.

"Like that do you?" We both say at the same time, then freeze. I can't help the burst of laughter that comes, his lips do twitch into a smile. The last one he has to back off to get since it's at his side of the car and seat, but he's got it and tugging it and the other hip rather hard, jostling me around so much I can feel my tits bounce as well as my whole body. He's got the upper belt, tugging it over my chest down to the fastener, then the other. Hell, I am not going anywhere in this set up, shit I can hardly breathe, and something in his eyes says he is liking this whole idea of strapping me down. It is possible I am just imagining things too, we don't seem to rub well together. I don't rub well with anyone really, can't afford complications like this in my life.

How did I not see this before, that mask isn't hiding a hell of a lot of him from the world? That mask opening just enough too a woman could sit on that and have a real nice time. Now I can't.. and of course, he can't undo what he's done either. A warm smile returns, staring at the Batman, He's no longer a total mystery. Who would have thought... WHY didn't they figure it out? I mean the stuff this man owns, who else? Ah, well. Alright, there are a few possibilities but of his size? Raz.. Wasn't that his name? I suppose he could have also filled this suit too.

We do stare at one another a long, long few seconds, I wonder what he is thinking, but then again... What does it matter. Got a bigger psycho fish to fry. No doubt in my mind that the Joker knows I want to haul his ass into jail. What cop doesn't? He's on that most wanted list, at the top. Even when he vanished, most seemed to have this sick sense he'd be back, fewer still knew he was dead, and so we dismissed him for that purpose. Shame on us.

Guess who's back, back again... Joker's back, tell your friends..

Can see it in his face as much as my own, we got a job to do. While this is and was amusing, there is worse shit to deal with right now than his too tight suit and my.. Nope! We are not putting that thought into my head, not right now. NOT EVER! "We better.." He nods, already up and the door is lowering, to his side of the bat mobile. "Probably best to drop me off somewhere near my place, an alley preferably so we're not seen together.." I can't go from Wayne manor to bat mobile to station, in this fucking button up of all things. I need my clothes, my car and then the station. "Alert S.W.A.T..." Assuming he can do that, or he knows someone who can, if Gordon hasn't done so already. This thing is rumored to haul ass, and so I am somewhat expecting it.. but not really! HOLY FUCK!

~ an hour later ~

It's utter chaos and every cop in the city is in some random sort-of horseshoe around City Hall, guns all drawn, sort of. A news chopper overhead as well as a few police as well, the Chief is in a mobile command unit bus and a few are arguing over who is going to try and negotiate with the loon inside. My arrival is barely noticed, no one seems interested in my ass, thank god. I am sure I will hear it when they're done, since it is my assigned charger over there.. minus tires. What the fuck did he DO to my car?! How the hell do you get almost all tires off the fucking rims? I got one left.. Yeah, I am so going to get reamed for that..

"JOKER, THIS IS THE POLICE! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

Lord grant me patience to accept the things I cannot change...

Morons. Who the hell else would be out here in this horseshoe of squad cars with flashy blinky lights and a bullhorn and helicopters swarming around with big old, lettered flak jackets and Kevlar vests? The fucking girl scouts?!

"We got snipers in the nearby building.." There's no angle though, the damned City Hall was built to prevent sniper attacks. Just a shit show, an utter shit show. Glancing around the area, I move over nearer and mostly behind the bus, it's armored and least likely to get through several layers of bullet proof giant black bus to hit me, and I have no doubt his goons in there are all armed. I am eavesdropping, listening in for a queue of some sort that will give me opportunity to lend a hand, and less opportunity to get demoted or yelled at.

Last edited:
Black Mask and the Black Masks – Henching For Dummies

From his secondary blockade around the elevators, Black Mask was having trouble seeing the grand design. Sure, it was good for him to have a villain in office and if Joker had conquered death, he didn’t want to stand in opposition to him—but in the short term, the price tag on this caper was rising and Roman was left to foot the bill.

At least a dozen of his own henchers had defected to join Joker’s growing crew and Roman was feeling more and more like he was being actively sidekicked.

Keeping his head low, Black Mask moved across the lobby, where newspapers had been spread out to cover the blood puddle from the guard who fought back. The luxury couches and marble tabletops had been piled across the shattered glass building front creating a barricade. A sort of “No Man’s Land” had been created in the space between the occupiers’ barricade and the police barricade.

The police negotiator was shouting demands through a megaphone, which was common in such situations. Being professional criminals, the Black Masks had a megaphone of their own.

Joker only wants to see Cherry Dick!” the henchman with the megaphone shouted back, “anybody else comes out here they get lit up!

The henchman fired an aimless shot for emphasis, ducking down again before the laser sights found steady purchase on his mask or body.

Passing orders along was a lot like the children’s game “telephone.” Orders that aren’t fully understood are often misinterpreted and the more mouths they had to travel through, the less the final message could be relied on. And so it was that Joker’s order to let Detective Cherry through the barricade got misconstrued into an adamant demand for “Cherry Dick,” which the police had so far been helpless to interpret. The Black Mask negotiator even put special emphasis on it, putting bass in his voice as he said it each time Cherry Dick—desperately trying to preserve his ominous presence.

“Are you sure it wasn’t Dick Cherry?” Black Mask asked of his negotiator as both pressed their backs against the barricade, “I heard it was Dick Cherry.”

“I heard Cherry Dick… what’s a Dick Cherry?”

“What’s a Cherry Dick?”

The negotiator shrugged and Black Mask snatched the megaphone away from him.

If there’s a Dick Cherry, we can let them through.

“I’m pretty sure it was Cherry Dick…” the negotiator huffed, frustrated at being overruled.

Stowe, Bruce/Batman … an agreement, some slight bondage, and a partnership of sorts is formed

Is it wrong to enjoy strapping a woman in like this? When it is a woman who looks like Stowe, an irresistible combination of contempt and sexy chemistry, I think it would be wrong not to. “Just wiggle a bit, it needs to fit nice and tight, this is a high performance ride, lots of torque, the G forces may surprise you.” Yes, I am talking about the car, it’s ability to go 0-60 in 1.8, 0 to 120 MPH in 2.4, but fuck yes I’m cocky, I like to think of it as confidence.

“Like that do you…” Chuckling as wicked minds converge, Jinx you owe me a coke, is thought not said, why ruin the moment. “I do indeed… I only wish there was time to linger longer” Is instead growl although I do not expect similarly positive retort. Stated as back of hand slides up soft mound of gorgeous passenger, now nicely bound. My review would be most complementary of both grooming and physique.

Frustrating how little you lean into sex Stowe, not that you should, always respect a woman’s perogative, but damn a finer female specimen, perhaps other than Selina, another revelation of the last 24 hours and a woman who does seem a bit more receptive to suggestive advances, is not easy to find and seems an utter shame to forego. Yet life is long and we wil see what the future might bring?

As I come back around I do wonder what is in that head of yours, what you are thinking of all this, my surprise revelation, have I chosen wisely to trust you, perhaps it was impetuous, but I don’t think so, somehow I think you being aware of the duality of my persona will help us bring down the joker, and then, well perhaps I will need to kill you, or marry you? Smiling to myself in wonder as to which fate you might choose if required?

We have spent too much time already I know it, and only so long can I look into eyes, even as beautiful as yours. What. Contrast those will be to the psycho we now head to meet. Not sliding in like a normal driver, the Batmobile is drive face forward, laying on stomach, in prone position. So staring into my eyes will not be a temptation, my ass, well you can decide for yourself?

You lay out plan and I agree, “I’ll have you there in ten minutes, I’m serious about the G’s, close your eyes if you need to, it is not an admission of weakness.” Voice is a bit softer, no longer on sexual prowl, time to collaborate. I like how you move to business, logical, thorough. “It is too hard to hop in and out of this thing, I will just drop you when we get there, see you at City Hall.”

Accelerating at full speed, full throttle, ready to blow up anything that happens in our way, but all is clear, oddly clear, likely everyone is at home glued to their TV sets, listenting to Joker rant, pontificate and promise a world the needy want but can never fully happen. Their is even a certain appropriateness in some of his insane ramblings, but that is not my job, my job is to restore law and order.

At Stowe’s, can’t help but sneak peek as she has to adjust to undo belt, and swing gorgeous legs up and out, really, really gorgeous legs! A low growl, as wheels spin and torque kicks in to go head first into the hell awaiting. Shaking head, “Fuck, why did I ever decide to be Batman?” Mumbled silently in pure frustration to all that lies ahead and sacrifices required.

Ten minutes later

Pulling up to a bullet proof trailer, a mobile command center in the middle of this cluster fuck. Pushing through doors, no one questions, I see him staring at a screen which shows nothing. “Commissioner Gordon…” Jim Gordon turns and I see a sigh of relief pass through his body. “Thank God you’re here, gentlemen leave us please…”

I wish I shared his faith that the answer to his problems just walked through the door. “Is there any film of him seizing control of the Mayor’s office?” The commissioner only shakes his head, “Not him, some fo his men, and the woman, Harley, I think, and a blur …”

Batman stopped him, “The blur was Joker, he’s a vampire, he moves faster than the eye can command … “

Commissioner James Gordon was bewildered, “Not you too, that was what Bruce Wayne tried to tell me….”

“And you thought it was impossible. It is possible and he is a vampire.”

Their conversation was interrupted by the men coming back in the room, “The Joker wants Cherry Dick…” Batman, didn’t understand, “NO, he wants to only speak to Dick Cherry….” Everyone but Batman still looked completely confused. Bruce had heard the garble between Joker and Harly in reference to Detective Stowe earlier, he understood completely.

“Is Dectective Stowe here Commissioner?” Jim Gordon looked at him, “I don’t know, I think maybe ….” He sent the men off to find the Detective, before turning back, “Why do you want her?”

Batman chuckled, “I don’t… the lunatic does….” Gordon clearly didn’t understand, “Trust me, i know how to understand crazy… unfortunately.”

Last edited:
BARBARA and DICK- The one who was forgotten

“You can’t seriously be thinking of considering what that old pervert said …”

Barbara sighed as she grabbed another handful of clothes and glanced at her crush or well, was it ex crush now? She may have slept with two guys at once but that didn’t mean she wasn’t hurt to see Dick in bed with Pamela.

Had he even cared where she was last night?

“All guys are perverts, dick. Dont tell me you’re jealous especially when you disappeared last night.” She couldn’t help the jab. “I’d ask where you went but I got that answer this morning.”

Another verbal kaplow was thrown at him.

“I’m sorry about last night … I’m not sure what happened … “

She shrugged her shoulders,”It’s fine.” She should have known better than to think she would be his first choice. She was inexperienced. Why choose Barbara Gordon over an older woman? She wasn’t exactly special.

“If I were a guy, I’d take a sexy older red head too. Is that even her real hair color?” Oh shoot, had she said that outloud? “I said, its fine Dick. I have to go…”

“I didn’t even get a chance to open your present .. do you still have it?”

She paused and her brow furrowed as she thought of the broken bird wrapped in blue wrapping paper. Barb had left it there on the ground, hadn’t she? She was so disoriented when she left, Barb wasn’t sure what she did with it.

“It’s somewhere at your house. I really have to go. I will keep in contact with you just to let you know I’m alive. I promise. This will be good for us, separation makes the heart grow stronger right?” Barbara blushed some and cleared her throat. She moved away from her bags and placed her hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. “Happy birthday, Dick.”

Without another word, Barbara grabbed her bags and made her way outside to the black car.

Joker

Joker snarled and bared his teeth, set to strike out at her neck—he was so hungry! But she’d said ‘no,’ which he kept reminding himself, meant no. Instead, he sank his teeth into the corner of the Mayoral desk, biting down until the whole desktop surface snapped along the grain. Joker buried his hips again, finishing inside—only considering afterward how or if his swimmers had survived his excursion to the other side. Did he have Vampire sperm? What would that even entail? Most likely his swimmers were dead and not coming back. Regardless, he came inside of Harley with a mouth full of splinters.

There was still a snarling growl issuing up from his throat as Joker spat out the pieces of the desk and pushed himself up off of Harley. He turned his head to the side without looking at her.

“I wasn’t going to turn you, just feed on you a little. Nothing some vitamin B supplements and a nap couldn’t fix!” Joker was clearly not very satisfied, despite the deep climax he’d enjoyed, his more urgent need seemed to be frustrated.

“Lucky for me, the first bags of donor blood have arrived,” Joker stabbed a straw into an IV bag full of blood and drank it like a Capri Sun, “being bitten doesn’t turn you. You have to do… like… other stuff.”

Actually, Joker had no idea. Most of his deep knowledge was in clown lore and Gotham City and Art of War... He should probably get to know more about Vampires, since he was one. Unfortunately for him, the only one who could answer some of these burning questions was Ras al Ghoul and he’d been conspicuous by his absence lately.

“J—Joker?” Rimshot had been waiting (and listening) at the door for when Joker was finished making up with Harley, “may I enter?”

Joker gestured to Harley to cover herself up, still picking splinters out of his teeth between sips of donor blood. It was cold, which was somehow unsatisfying to the point of revulsion.

“Come in.”

“Sorry to interrupt, Sir. Some weird old man came by, something about Rouge Owl Gruel?”

“Ras al Ghoul?”

“Yeah! Him. He said—to tell you—that he owns the docks now… oh! Something about the bills for your new life coming due. And if you don’t like it, he’ll leave you back where he found you.”

Rimshot grinned, pleased with himself that he could remember most of the message without tipping his hand at how interested he’d been in listening through the door. But Joker wasn’t pleased with the message.

“Arrrgh!” Joker seethed, tossing the empty transfusion bag across the room, “you had Ras al Ghoul here and you let him leave?”

“Well we had more people looking for Cherry Dick…”

“De-tec-tive Cherry! Not Cherry Dick, you fucking imbecile!”

“Someone told me Cherry Dick…”

“Ugh, it’s so hard to get good help!”

Joker was still naked as he radioed down to the barricade.

“All channels, regardless of what you might have heard, I’m looking for a Detective Cherry—not anything else you may have heard. She is not to be searched and brought up to my office right away. Over and out,” Joker released the talk button and slammed the walkie down, “why is being good so much harder than being evil?!?”

Ras al Ghoul and Slade Wilson – A Firm Hand

The black town car pulled away as soon as Barbara was inside. The electronic locks engaged automatically when Slade pushed down on the accelerator. Ras, for his part merely turned and flashed a smirk before turning his eyes forward again.

“You made the correct decision. I can appreciate that Greyson’s presence may have made this somewhat difficult for you, but I find it encouraging that you were able to assess the situation rationally before making a decision from emotion. Part of your training will be severing your emotions from your decision making,” Ras unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks.

Slade raised the partition between himself and the back seat without needing to be told.

“I have unexpected dinner plans, so I’ll need to multitask—your initiation and debriefing will have to take place simultaneously,” Ras reached over and grasped the back of Barbara’s neck, bringing her face down to his large and fully erect cock, “if I seem to be demanding a lot, it’s because I expect a lot from you.”

Ras fed Barbara his veiny cock like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“I will not be there when you carry out your mission, so Lieutenant Colonel Wilson will be taking point. He is farther in his training than you, so I expect you to obey him without hesitation or question. He will be executing the primary mission, your part will be to be seen but not apprehended. You should not engage with any of the targets, only move swiftly and with purpose, utilizing the shadows to give the impression that Batman is the one carrying out the mission. Show yourself, draw their fire and disappear again.

“I will ensure that you are able to do this before I send you into the field. Move your tongue to indicate that you understand.”

Ras leaned his head back, taking a moment to fully appreciate her response as his hand rode up and down on the back of her head.

“Good girl…”

Back