high society and low society meet (open rp)

"We can cook together but I'm head chef." She laughed looking at him. "So you have to do as I say." She grinned at him as she ran her fingers through her long hair. She went into the cooler.

"What do you want to make how about home made pizza I love making home made pizza." She said walking out of the cooler she looked at him and smiled.

"I have your apron here" as I toss it on the counter and as I play with the strings on my lounge pants "You know pizza sounds great, but Head chef? Show me that you deserve that title!"

She pulled her underwear off and put the apron. She smiled at him. "How do you want me to prove that I deserve the title." She stroked his chest and kissed his neck.

"You know you only got a little taste last night" as I take your hand and put in down the front of my lounge pants "Maybe this will give you an idea, you did say something about sausage, didn't you?"

"Well I don't remember saying anything about sausage but maybe I should put the head into head chef." She got onto her knees and slide his lounge pants down to his ankles. She looked at him. She stroked his leg. She kissed his cock. "Do you want me to suck your cock baby."

"Yes, I want you to suck it, show me what a great "Head" chef can do with my sausage" As I smile looking down at you.

She laughed looking up at him. "Okay I'm gonna show you how talented my mouth is." She took his cock head in her mouth she sucked softly and slowly she was being soft and gentle to show him how much she cared for him. Her mouth sliding up and down his cock she sucked a little harder.

"Oh god yes, that feels so good" as I lean back and run my hands through your hair "you are doing well in earning your title as head chef" "Don't stop baby"

She winked at him as her hand wandered up his chest she stroked his chest softly. Her mouth was sliding up and down his cock faster as she sucked harder, she was liking making her new man feel good.

"Wow, Alexis you are great" as I feel my cock sliding in and out of your hot little mouth. "I am so lucky to have found you" as I hold your head against my groin "I can see us together for a long time!" I let go of your head and stroke the side of your face with the back of my hand "Now, let me see you finish the job!"

She pulled her head away from his cock and now was stood away from him she pulled his bottoms back up. "Well babes your gonna have to wait till desert." She grinned at him teasingly.

Michael just stands there, he can't believe what she just did, Michael doesn't like being teased.

She hummed to herself as she headed to the kitchen work top she put some flour out as she started to make a dough base. "Can you grate some cheese then put a tomato sauce on to boil." She said acting like she hadn't even sucked his cock and she was acting like being naked while cooking was the most normal thing ever.

"Grate cheese, doesn't it come grated already? What do I do just throw some tomatos in a pot?" I look at her naked body, my cock still standing straight out
"You know I have never cooked before don't you" I walk up behind you and grab your butt, "here are a couple nice tomato's"

"Well sometimes it comes grated but sometimes it doesn't and there's no grated cheese in so you have to grate a block of cheese. No no you don't put tomatoes in a pan to make sauce. You put in a ready made sauce which comes in a jar in a pan to boil." She said while kneading the dough she then put it to the side to raise. She turned and looked at him. "Seriously you really haven't cooked before ever. How about you sit down and I do it all seeing as you have no idea what you need to do." She laughed when he grabbed her ass. "You sit down and you will have a great view of my tomato's." She kissed him. "Its weird but cute you don't know how to cook but your fine you've got me to cook for you when your staff are off now."

I sit down on the stool and watch you move around the kitchen "It looks like you are a natural chef" I notice some flour on your chest, "Come here, it looks like you spilled some flour, I can clean it off of you" as I stick my tongue out at you.

"Well I taught my self I had no parents so I had to learn but I look to cook but not as much love you and your cock." She grinned at him as she put some tomato sauce into a pan when he pointed out the flour she put the pan down.

"God your a dirty boy." She moved over to him and bent forward. "It seems someone doesn't want me to cook their dinner your like a child you need my attention don't you." She laughed she leaned in and kissed. She got the cheese out and the grated. "Watch me then you can do it so I can get the sauce on." She grated some cheese showing him how to do it. "You okay doing that baby."

"You know, I am getting really hungry, yes I think I can do that" as I take the cheese from you. "It is not everyday that a beautiful woman is in my naked in my kitchen, how else do you expect me to act?" As I start to grate the cheesë, again my eyes watch you, "Damn it", as my fingers run across the grater and scrape them, I put the grater and cheese down. "Maybe it is best that I wait in the dining room, before I hurt myself or starve" I walk over to you, give you a kiss on the cheek and walk out of the kitchen.

"Well I will try and get your food out as soon as I possibly can." She turned one of the hob rings on cooking the sauce. She then went to roll out the dough fpr the pizza base. "Well if I stay more you will get more naked cooking if you like." She watched him start to grate the cheese. "Careful babes don't hurt yourself. Do your fingers hurt ?" She asked worried a little about his fingers. "yeah or go watch tv I will call for you when its done." She smiled at him.

I walk into the dining room. I stop. (Thinking to myself, what the hell am I doing out here, I have a beautiful naked woman in the kitchen, sure I can't cook but watching her is better then any damn TV show)
I turn around and walk back into the kitchen.
"There's nothing on TV, do you mind if I just sit here, I will be good?"

"Okay but don't distract me okay." She smiled at him as she finishes grated the cheese. She rolled the dough out. "Baby can you get me the sauce off the hob." She stroked her side.

She was so hungry. She was so very happy to be here with him though they had started on not so well she was glad to be his.

"I will try not to distract you" as I give you a little smile "yes, I think I can handle that" I walk over to the stove and grab some pot holders, I turn off the stove and take the pan over to you, I set the pan down and lay the pot holders next to the pan "Here you go my dear, is there anything else I can help you with?" as I give you a little spank on your bare butt.

"Well thanks babes least we know you can turn off a stove. Well how about you sit down and while the pizza cooks you give me a massage especially round my ass cause its sore from you slapping it every chance you can." She said as she put the sauce on the dough.

I watch as you finish putting the toppings on the pizza, as you walk over to the oven and bend over to put it in, you walk back over by me. I help you bend over the counter, I get behind you and spread your legs slightly, I get close to you and start kneading your lower back with my strong hands. "I saw you knead that dough, maybe this will soften you up" moving my hands down farther I start massaging your butt "Do you like the feel of this baby?" my hands move farther down and start massaging your hamstrings, my fingers brush against your smooth pussy. "I think my love likes this from the sounds I am hearing" Michael rubs your pussy firmly as he hears you moan softly. "There all better now"as he steps back "Better check the pizza, I don't want it to burn" as I sit back in my chair.

"Oh baby your hands are so strong I love you kneading my back. She moaned as he massaged her ass. "I love the feelings you make me feel. You make me feel so good." She moaned feeling his hand brush against her pussy. She was annoyed he pulled her away. "Oh your a meany teasing me is this because I didn't let you cum." She bent over to get the pizza out. She stroked her hair out of her face. "You hungry baby."

Back