Starting Over

NewGame8

Literotica Guru
Kevin Burns had been through an extremely rough stretch in his life. Shortly after his parents had died in a car crash, Kevin's wife Alexis was diagnosed with a highly aggressive form of cancer. Four months later he was alone. He took time off from work to try to work his way through the situation, but it didn't work. Everywhere he turned there were reminders of Alexis. He hated being in the house, because Alexis had spent so much time making it theirs, but he saw her in every room. When he went to the store, or just walked around town there were reminders of her everywhere. He even tried seeing a therapist, but Kevin did not see the results he was hoping for.

Finally, Kevin decided that the only way to move on was to relocate. He put his house up for sale and there was a buyer the first day. He decided to move to a small town about 25 miles away. He would still have about the same distance to commute to work, but he wouldn't have all of the reminders of Alexis. He found a small, three bedroom house that had been for sale for a while since it needed a good bit of work. Kevin thought it was perfect. He would do most of the work himself, which would keep him busy and allow him to focus on moving forward.

After settlement on the property, Kevin got right to work. He moved in with only his clothes and a sleeping bag. His first purchase was a bed and a dresser, which would be delivered in a couple of days. That meant that Kevin would start working in the Master Bedroom. He scraped and sanded the walls on the first day, and did the painting the next day. On several occasions he heard the neighbors cars coming and going, but was too focused on getting his work done.

When he finished the painting, he went to the kitchen and took a beer out of the refrigerator. Carrying it out onto the porch, Kevin sat in an old chair the previous owner left behind just as one of the neighbors was pulling into the driveway. He saw the neighbor get out of the car carrying several grocery bags, and was shocked to see how beautiful and sexy she was. He noticed her glance in hie direction, and raised his hand and waved to her. She didn't return his wave, since she didn't have an empty hand. She paused for a second though, before going into her house.

Diamond Jennings- mid twenties, very pretty divorced from her unfaithful, lying husband and lives in the house she recieved in the settlement. She is now single and dating, nothing serious because she is not interested in a long term relationship at the moment. However the young blonde has a secret...

Diamond finally saw the new neighbor sitting on his porch when she drove by after finishing shopping. She was aware that the house had been sold recently and was curious who bought it. Not that it mattered really but the young single blonde would have preferred an older couple without children. Someone quiet and not nosy, Diamond liked her privacy. From what she could see, it was a good looking male instead. Great, she thought, another male creep that like the one next door who wouldn't leave her alone or take no for an answer...but after seeing him wave at her she considered that maybe she was being to harsh, besides Diamond didn't even know him. Lately she was experiencing trust issues because of what her ex husband had done to her in their short lived marriage.

So she couldn't return the friendly greetting because her hands were full. Maybe Diamond would welcome him to the nieghborhood later, there was no hurry. It was not that she was looking to make any new friends in the neighborhood anyway. You couldn't be too careful, men tended to break your heart and use you if given the chance.

For some reason, after Diamond put the groceries away where they belonged, she went to look out the window to see if he was still sitting there. Why was she so curious ? And yes he was stll sitting on his porch sipping a beer. If the young single blonde was going to give him a house warming gift she would probably just get him a six pack. She preferred wine herself...

Attachments

• c053c5fa1f593fa72cf0e8b053d3c312.jpg
    c053c5fa1f593fa72cf0e8b053d3c312.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
As Kevin sat on the porch drinking his beer he thought about his new neighbor. She was extremely attractive. He would have to keep that out of his head though. There was no way he could get caught by her husband as he was checking her out. He would have to make sure that they were friendly neighbors and that he didn't spend any time alone with her, because it might lead to her husband thinking he was trying something.

He wondered if he should take something to his new neighbors. Yes, he knew that traditionally the existing neighbor brought a gift to the new neighbor, but who said it had to be that way? Of course, he would have to wait until both of them were home. He couldn't go over there when the wife was home alone. It would be a bad look. So, he would have to try to figure out when the husband came home and figure out what to get for them. Then, he would introduce himself.

Kevin finished his beer and went back into the house. It had been a long day, and he needed to get a shower. After tossing the beer bottle into the bucket he was using as a recycle bin, he headed upstairs and turned on the shower. After undressing, he waited for the water came up to temperature. Then, he stepped into the shower. He enjoyed the feel of the hot water beating against his sore muscles. His arms ached a little from the painting and the water helped ease the ache.

After getting out of the shower, he put on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and went back downstairs. Kevin went into the refrigerator to get another beer, and then changed his mind. He grabbed a bottle of water instead. He looked around, and realized all of his furniture was covered in boxes, so, he decided to go back out on the porch. Once outside, he realized it was a good decision because he would be able to watch the sunset. He looked over to his neighbors' house and saw that there was still only one car in the driveway. It made him wonder.

Diamond noticed that her new neighbor had changed his clothes but was still sitting on the front porch. She was rather bored and after cleaning the kitchen she thought about taking a dip in the pool or relaxing in her hot tub and having a glass of wine. Not that she liked the perv next store who liked to spy on her when she wore her bikini. His name was Pete and he was single { for a reason } and thought he was Gods gift to women. No matter how many times Diamond shot him down, Pete didn't seem to get the message.

...speaking of the devil, she noticed Pete suddenly walk over to the newcomers home and shake his hand. Knowing him, he was not only welcoming the new guy to the neighborhood but filling him in about the stuck up single bitch across the street...

While not very popular in the neighborhood, thanks to Pete spreading rumors about her, that she was a slut and liked to sleep with married men, Diamond didn't have very many female friends. Almost everyone was married and she didn't get invited to very many barbecues or parties. Being single in this neighborhood was a disadvantage. God forbid if any of these married hens discovered what she did for a living...

While Kevin sat on the porch enjoying the quiet and the sunset, a man approached and walked up onto his front porch. Kevin was a little taken aback by this. The guy didn't say anything before coming up onto the porch, he just strolled right up. Once up on the porch the guy introduced himself as Pete and welcomed Kevin to the neighborhood. Kevin stood up and shook the guy's hand, but he wasn't real happy the way that he had been approached. The least the guy could have done before coming up on his porch was to say hello then come up. You don't just walk up on someone's porch that you don't know. Kevin had a feeling he wasn't going to like this guy.

Kevin could have offered the guy a beer, but he had a feeling that if he did, the guy would be here for a long time. Pete started talking about all of the neighbors; pointing out where the hot mom lived, and where the cranky old couple's house was. He gave Kevin a rundown on just about everyone in the neighborhood.

Then Pete pointed to the house across the street and asked if he had met the bitch that lived there. Kevin simply said that Pete was the first neighbor he had met. Pete started talking about how the woman across the street was stuck up. "She won't even go out with me, and I have asked her quite a few times. She must really think she is special if she won't go out with me. No wonder her ex-husband got rid of her." Kevin snickered a little. His first impression of Pete was pretty accurate; he was definitely not going to like this guy.

Pete then started playing 20 questions with Kevin; firing off questions rapid fire. Kevin kept it simple... "I work for a marketing firm... I am single.... moved from a couple towns over." Most of the questions Pete asked, Kevin avoided. When Pete realized he wasn't going to get anymore information from Kevin this evening he turned to leave. "Well, it was nice to meet you buddy. I am sure I will see you around. Maybe we can get together sometime and go looking for some babes." Kevin simply nodded his head and gave Pete a little wave as he left.

Picking up his bottle of water, Kevin went into the house and closed the door. He didn't want Pete to think about something he hadn't shared about the neighborhood or about a question he had forgot to ask. Kevin moved a box and sat on the sofa and put his feet up on the coffee table. So, the cute neighbor is single. Well, that will make it easier to introduce himself. There won't be any awkward moments. Well, there probably will be if he just approaches her. Maybe he should just stay to himself. His first interaction with a neighbor had not gone well.

Diamond decided to go on a jog and get some exercise instead of sunbathing beside the pool. She usually ran at least four times a week to keep her body in shape. As a result her long legs and thighs were toned and firm. And her derriere was to die for ! It was very important for the profession she was in. Diamond put on her tiny tight shorts and running shoes along with a sports bra and hoodie. She always wore her earphones and listened to music as she jogged alone. Her new neighbor was still on his front porch but that creep Pete was gone, thank God. As she ran by, setting her own pace, Diamond decided to be friendly and waved at the interesting and handsome new resident...

Perhaps she would bake him a cake and take it over later. Diamond was off from work this evening { she worked nights } and her current boyfriend was out of town { nothing too serious } they had only been dating for a few weeks. Max was very good looking and successful but was sort of self centered. What she liked most about him was his red corvette...

Attachments

• 430854096_122131475954106980_5399432580172271771_n.jpg
    430854096_122131475954106980_5399432580172271771_n.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
With Pete finally left, Kevin sat back down. He wondered if that guy was going to make him regret moving into the neighborhood. He had moved out of his old town to get away from the memories that had haunted him after his wife passed away. He chose this area because he thought that it was a quiet neighborhood where people minded their own business and only got involved in other people's lives when information was shared. Now, the first neighbor he meets is Mr. Gossip and thinks he is God's gift to women. Kevin just shook his head. "I guess I will just have to bury myself in work."

He looked out toward the street as the "stuck-up" woman as Pete had referred to her was running past his house on the street. He saw her wave and returned her wave. It was just a friendly wave that indicated to Kevin that Pete was just upset because she wouldn't give him the pleasure of her company on a date. As she went past, Kevin took notice of how toned her legs were, and then, he couldn't help but notice just how tight her butt was.

As she ran out of sight, Kevin figured that she must have a regular routine of running to keep her body in that good shape. He thought about the running routine that he used to have. Only recently had he started running again, and that was at the behest of the therapist he had been seeing. She was the one that told him he had to move on from the past and start living in the present.

Now that he saw that his attractive neighbor was a runner, and that she knows he saw her running, he would have to make sure that he ran at different times than she did. It would be awkward if he went running at the same time as her, and it would also look really creepy. It wasn't like he was trying to impress the woman, but he did want to be able to have at least one neighbor that he could be civil with and be able to talk to.

Diamond took a quick shower after her uneventual run and studied her fingernails. She definately needed a decent manicure and a pedicure as well at her local beauty salon. It would be so sweet if her boyfriend, Max would offer to give her one but many guys considered that beneath them. Oh well...she could afford one making all those generous tips at the club. On the other hand Diamond couldn't wait until she could quit dancing at the club.

She went into the kitchen to see if she had any ingrediants to make a cake for her good looking neighbor across the street. Diamond wondered what pervy Pete told him about her. Whatever it was she was sure that it wasn't any thing good ! Diamond totally despised the man...

Not able to find any cake mix she decided to make him a cherry pie. Diamond often danced to the song by Warrant when she was on stage performing. It was another song in her long repertoire. Diamond wasn't exactly proud of her 'career' but it paid the bills. Besides she loved to dance ever since she was a little girl. Diamond could care less what other people thought of her.

Oh God she was almost out of sugar ! That just happened to be her stage name she used. She would have to get some more...

Nevertheless the pie turned out perfect and tasted good. Diamond was sort of hesitant to go over there and introduce herself, hoping she wasn't going to disturb him but decided to throw caution to the wind. Wearing a sundress and a brand new pair of cowgirl boots, Diamond carried the pie across the street, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell...

For some reason she was a little nervous and waited until her new neighbor finally opened the door.

" Hello my name is Diamond and I would like to welcome you to the neighorhood ! " she greeted him with a bright smile and offering him the cherry pie. Oh my he is even better looking close up than I thought...

Last edited:
As he sat on the porch after his neighbor ran by, Kevin started to think more about her. Then it struck him that she was the first woman that he had even noticed since his wife had passed away. Did that mean he was moving on and starting to live in the present like the therapist had told him? For a moment, his thoughts went from his neighbor to his wife, but then his therapist's words shot back into his head. Kevin said out loud, "Start living in the present."

Getting up of the chair on the porch, Kevin went back inside the house. Walking into the kitchen, he saw the bag of potato chips that he had eaten half of for lunch. He picked it up and threw it into the trash can. "If I am going to start living in the present, I have to start focusing on me and taking care of myself."

He opened the refrigerator and saw that he had a bag of salad, but realized he did not have any protein to add to it. "I guess I am going to need to do some grocery shopping pretty soon." He dumped half of the bag of salad into a bowl. He went to the refrigerator, opened it and then realized that he did not have any salad dressing. Shaking his head, he closed the refrigerator and stood at the kitchen counter and ate the salad with no dressing.... yum.

When he was finished, he washed the bowl and fork and sat them next to the sink to dry. As he was drying off his hands, he heard the doorbell ring. "I hope it isn't that creep of a neighbor again." Kevin walked into the living room, and was surprised to see his neighbor from across the street standing there holding a pie.

Opening the door, Kevin smiled at her. "Hello Diamond, my name is Kevin. Please come in." He held the door open as she entered his house. Wow, she was even more attractive than he realized. "Please don't mind the place. I am trying to get things organized here. I am not a slob or a hoarder like it might appear."

He took the pie that she offered. "Thank you for the pie Diamond, and thank you for welcoming me to the neighborhood. I had one neighbor stop by earlier today. He made me wonder if I really want to live in this neighborhood." Kevin sat the pie on the kitchen counter. "I am sorry that I don't have much to offer you. I have beer and water in the refrigerator." He thought to himself that she looked like a wine girl.

As he looked at her after telling Diamond what he had to offer, he thought, "I think I am starting to live in the present."

"Of course, we could have a piece of the pie, it looks really delicious."

" A water will be just fine. " Diamond said, regretting not bringinging a bottle of wine along with the pie, but she really didn't like the taste of beer but didn't want to seem so too uppity.

And perhaps she should have brought something more substantial like her famous homemade chicken noodle soup and bread since he didn't seemed to unpack his pots and pans yet. Dessert was one thing but a man needed something more than a dessert. Besides Diamond had not eatten dinner yet.

" Well maybe if you like we could have a pizza delivered. There is really a good pizza place nearby ! " she suggested, suddenly feeling hungary for something more than pie.

Kevin seemed to think it over...

" Don't worry I'm not one of those vegetarians only females. I love pepperoni and sausage..." she said. He looked one of those healthy males who liked red meat. A nice normal guy, unlike the guy she was currently seeing. Max was more the flashy, always dressed well but was pretentious and full of himself. Kevin seemed more down to earth, a real manly man, although Diamond had just met him only a few moments ago. But besides that, he had a killer smile to go along with that broad chest and big biceps...

Last edited:
Kevin reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water for Diamond. He was happy she had stopped over, but disappointed that he wasn't ready to greet such a beautiful woman in an appropriate manner. A week from now the house would have been in better condition to host a guest.

"Pizza? Yes, that sounds great. Oh, and you like meat on it?" I pick up my phone to call in the order. "Do you have the number Diamond" After I get the number from you, I call and order a large with pepperoni and sausage, and charge it to my credit card. I tell them to add a tip for the delivery driver before hanging up.

"I am sorry the place is such a mess and I don't have anything but water to offer you. I usually have both white and red wine in the house, but haven't had a chance to get to the store yet. I figured you wouldn't want a beer. You don't look like a beer girl." He was a little mad at himself for saying that. He didn't know that Diamond didn't drink beer. He just knew that she didn't want it now.

"Why don't we go into the living room and sit while we wait for the pizza. I can move a couple of boxes around so that we have a place to sit." Kevin moved the boxes off the couch and they both took a seat. Kevin turned to face Diamond. He was taken aback by how beautiful she was. One of the things that made her even more attractive was that she didn't seem precocious. She seemed like a regular person... a regular person who was hot and sexy.

"So, you are the second person from the neighborhood that I met. Pete stopped over to see me earlier today." Kevin paused and watched Diamond's reaction. "He made me want to move out of the neighborhood before I even got settled in. Not a very endearing person."

He didn't say anything about what Pete had said about Diamond. He wanted to find out what her reaction would be.

As they sat on the couch, Kevin took special notice of her legs that had looked so good when she had run past his house earlier. They looked even better in the sundress and the cowboy boots she wore just added a little something extra that made her legs look fantastic.

Last edited:
Diamond listened while Kevin explained that he had met another neighbor named Pete, she almost giggled when he mentioned that Peter was not a very enearing person. That was an understatement, she thought to herself...

" I know what you mean. He lives right next store to me. " Diamond didn't want to act like a gossip, so she didn't tell her new neighbor about how Pete constantly asked her out despite she having a boyfriend or about him spying on her when she was sunbathing in her bikini beside the pool. Pete was quite the nuisance but Diamond did her best to tolerate and ignore him. Nor did she tell Kevin that sometimes when she was feeling like an teasing exhibitionist she liked to remove her bikini top and apply suntan lotion to her breasts. Diamond didn't mind him looking, but he was never going to touch her.

Speaking of looking, Diamond noticed Kevin sneaking a few glances at her legs when she sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs. It didn't bother her at all, in fact she liked it. He was a very good looking young rugged red blooded male. Not the kind of guy she was usually attracted too, the bad boy type that always ends up breaking your heart and will not commit. Kevin seemed confident, the strong silent type and Diamond felt comfortable around him despite barely knowing him...yet.

" Is that offer for a beer still open ? When you get to know me better you'll realize that I often change my mind. I promise that I'll drive you crazy. " she laughed. Kevin smiled and went to the fridge to get cold beer. Now it was her turn to check his ass out in those gym shorts. Diamond liked what she saw !

" So, why doesn't a good looking guy like you have a wife or girlfriend living here with you ? " she asked once Kevin sat back down, hoping she wasn't being too nosy...

Kevin watched Diamond as she spoke about Pete. He was surprised that she was so vague in her comments about him; simply saying that he lived next to her. He wondered if Diamond was holding something back. If she was it said something about her. She wasn't like her neighbor, she kept her opinions to herself and was not going to spread rumors about him... not yet, at least.

Diamond surprised him again when she asked him if the offer of a beer was still open. "Of course it is. I promise though, the next time you stop over... if you stop over again... I will have wine for you." Kevin got up off the couch and went to the kitchen. He returned with two bottles of beer and one glass, unsure whether Diamond would drink it from the bottle or not.

As he returned to the living room, Kevin's eyes moved over Diamond, slowly. She really was beautiful and so damned sexy. Despite the fact that she was sitting in his living room, he could not imagine that she was not seeing someone. How could it be possible for someone so attractive to be single. Although they had not discussed each other's situations, Kevin was convinced that Diamond had a significant other.

Once he sat down, the fact that they had discussed each other's situations changed. Kevin looked at Diamond when she both commented him on being good looking and asked why he was living alone. "Well, I moved here to start over. You see, I was married, but my wife, well, she passed away. It was tough on me, and being in the same house and the same town where we lived together was hard, so, I decided to move here to start over. My therapist told me I needed to stop living in the past and start living in the now, so, I ditched everything, including the therapist, and here I am."

Kevin was surprised at how easily that came out. He wasn't sure whether it was because he was talking with such an attractive woman, or whether that was his final purge of his past, or both, but it felt good to get it out. He looked into Diamond's eyes. "I did not share that with you for sympathy or pity. I am a person who for years was very open and honest about everything. Recently, I held things in. I think that was just my confirmation that I am starting over."

"Any way," He reached over and tapped the neck of his bottle to Diamond's. "Here is to new neighbors." He smiled at Diamond and took a sip of his beer. "So, what is your story? I don't see anyone, male or female, going on and out of your house other than you."

" ...I don't see anyone, male or female, going in or out of your house other than you. "

" Well it's complicated...I am seeing this guy, off and on, but it's nothing real serious. I was recently divorced from my husband, who is a total bastard and cheated on me with my best friend. To be honest it really hurt me. So now I have trust issues..." Diamond confided, but she didn't tell Kevin that her current relationship was more like a friends with benefits. Drake was more or less a bad boy and unable to commit to an exclusive relationship and that was just fine with Diamond for the time being. She suspected that he played the field when he was out of town but she didn't ask him about it, not really wanting to know if he did. Besides Diamond was content with her life for now and in no hurry to get involved with anyone.

"...so I guess you could say I'm single and available. " Diamond stated ,definately interested in getting to know her new neighbor better.

Listening intently to what Diamond had to say about her divorce, her bastard ex, and her boyfriend, Kevin was surprised when she finished up saying she was single and available.

He wasn’t sure if that was an invitation, but he stored it in the back of his mind. Diamond was someone that he would not mind getting to know more about, but he did not want to rush things. Kevin did not want to make any kind of move that was unwanted by Diamond or would seem as something coming from a guy who was desperate because of his previous situation.

It didn’t however mean that he wouldn’t flirt with Diamond if the opportunity arose. Why wouldn’t he flirt with his beautiful and sexy neighbor? He would be foolish not to.

“Not sure why any man would cheat on someone as attractive as you. Maybe he was intimidated by how good looking you are and felt that he couldn’t keep up with you.”

" No my ex is a male dog, sort of speak. Some men don't appreciate what they have and can never get enough. Myself I would never dream of cheating on someone. It's just so dishonest...and besides the world is filled with attrctive women. Anyway I moved on, not that Drake is any better. "

Diamond was warming up to Kevin. He seemed extremely down to earth and was a nice guy, not to mention very good looking and easy to talk too. Just then the doorbell rang and the pizza was delivered.

There was something about Diamond that Kevin really liked. She was blunt. She told exactly what she was thinking. The combination of how beautiful she was, and how easy to talk to she was made him feel comfortable around her. "Well, it is good that you moved on from your ex. Granted, I barely know you, but I can already tell that you deserve better than that male dog." He laughed a little. "Well, Drake may not be much better, but at least he is better than your ex."

Kevin shrugged his shoulders just as the doorbell rang. He hopped up and headed to the door to get the pizza. When he returned, he sat it on the table in front of the couch. "Are you okay just eating here, or would you rather move to the kitchen?" Kevin had no problem eating the pizza on the couch, but he wasn't sure if Diamond was the type of person who did not like to eat in such settings.

Without waiting for a response from Diamond, Kevin headed into the kitchen and got several plated and washed them off. He had only recently unboxed them, but didn't yet have a chance to wash them and put them away. After washing and drying them, he grabbed several paper towels and walked to the edge of the kitchen. Looking at Diamond, he smiled at her. "So, it is the lady's choice. Stay right where you are where you look so comfortable, of come out here and sit at the kitchen island. I am perfectly fine with either one."

" Eating out here is just fine with me since your couch is so comfortable. As long as you have another beer to offer me. I promise to buy you more in the near future " Diamond said. She usually didn't drink beer but it tasted so good with pizza. Kevin brought her a slice and another cold beer.

" Hmmm, this tastes so good...Tito's is my absolute favorite place in town. " Diamond remarked taking a big bite of the pie, the cheese dripping on her chin. " Do you have any napkins or should I just use my tongue ? "

Diamond giggled at the expression on her hosts face. He put his plate down and rushed to the kitchen find some napkins, giving Diamond another opportunity to check out his buns made of steel.

" Do you need any help putting things away ? I am stronger than I look and very good in the bedroom...I meant in the kitchen. " she offered, seeing that he had no one else to help him. It was a big job to do all by yourself...

He was more than happy to get Diamond another beer and a slice of pizza. He was starting to think that she was a very versatile woman; she could dress up and drink wine or dress down and drink beer and caviar. When he thought about Diamond dressing down, a smile came to his face as he tried to imagine her wonderful body uncovered.

When she asked if she should use her tongue to get what had dripped on her chin, Kevin apologized. He was embarrassed that he had not thought to bring napkins into the living room with him.

After handing Diamond a napkin, Kevin sat down again, only to have Diamond shock him again by saying she was good in the bedroom. Although she quickly changed it to the kitchen, it had Kevin thinking about finding out how good she was in the bedroom.

“If you are offering to help me get these boxes unpacked, you are more than welcome to come by whenever you want. I could always use a little help, and having a beautiful woman’s eye to help me figure out where to put things would really be appreciated. “

Kevin took a bite of pizza and then another long drink of his beer, but his eyes never left Diamond. Her legs were like magnets to his eyes. As he took another drink of his beer he thought about how foolish her ex must be to give up such a sexy woman.

If she had to guess, Diamond thought that if she helped him unpack his things they would lack a females touch and be more male orientated, which would be perfectly natural after losing a wife. He probably had a sweet momento of her somewhere in one of the boxes. Death was unlike a bitter divorce was, it was just so final...

Maybe it was time for him to make a new beginning in life and start over. At least he was trying...Diamond thought. He seemed like a nice down to earth type of guy and easy on the eyes. Not like the young flashy, self centered arrogant males or the married creeps who frequented the club she danced at. If it wasn't for the generous tips Diamond made being an exotic dancer that she needed to pay the bills she would have found a more respectable job and a better career. Oh well Kevin didn't have a clue what she did for a living...for now it was a secret, except for her current boyfriend Drake. He didn't mind so much and liked to show her off to his friends on occasion, bringing them to the club and having her perform lap dances for everyones entertainment. Lately Diamond had began to consider breaking off their relationship for some reason or another !

And here was this nice handsome guy who just could not stop looking at her legs...

Kevin was actually looking forward to Diamond coming over and not just helping him unpack, but to arrange things in the house. He was certain that if he did it on his own that the house would end up looking like a bachelor pad, and that was not the image that he wanted to project. He was hoping that his house would be inviting, so that if there ever was a woman that he wanted to bring to his house that she would feel comfortable there. Yes, he was moving on.

Of course, if Diamond were to come and help him around the house, they would spend more time together. It wasn't like he was trying to steal her from her boyfriend, but damn she was attractive and she really didn't seem too committed to the relationship. She did not come right out and say that, but some of her comments about her current significant other seemed to indicate she wouldn't be too upset if it came to an end.

"So, Diamond, can I get you another piece of pizza, or another beer, or anything else? I am not sure what else I have to offer at the moment, but if there was something you wanted I would certainly try to find it." Kevin thought to himself, "damn, you sounded stupid and awkward there. Was that supposed to be some type of an attempt to flirt with her? I guess you have been out of the game too long. If you want to gain her attention to being more than just a neighbor, you better pick it up."

"Sorry, that was pretty stupid to ask. Why don't I just ask if you want more pizza, or beer." He smiled at her awkwardly. He looked into her eyes and kept his focus there. He was pretty sure Diamond had caught him looking at her legs. He did not want her to think he was some kind of perv. After all, she had been nice enough to bring over a pie. That's it. I could offer her some cherry pie.

"Of course, I could offer you a piece of cherry pie. I had a beautiful neighbor who brought it over to me to welcome me to the neighborhood." He smiled at Diamond and waited to see what her reaction would be.

He thought he was trying too hard. He wanted to flirt with Diamond a little, but he wasn't letting it happen naturally. He was forcing things. "Relax and just let it happen dummy," he thought to himself.

Last edited:
" Of course, I could offer you a piece of cherry pie. I had a beautiful neighbor who brought it over to me to welcome me to the neighborhood. " Kevin said with a genuine smile on his handsome face.

" Why thank you but I hope your beautiful neighbors bakes as good as she looks. " Diamond teased him. She was used to getting compliments about her looks from men and some women but she appreciated it more coming from him for some reason. Kevin was a nice guy. She wondered why he wasn't nvolved with anyone yet...perhaps he was still grieving over his wife and was not ready for a new relationship. Kevin must have loved her very much. On the other hand, he seemed to be flirting with her alittle...

He returned from the kitchen with a napkin this time and a piece of pie on a plate, except that he forgot a fork. She giggled when he realized his mistake and hurried back to the kitchen to get some. Diamond waited until he tasted his pie first. Kevin complimented her baking skills saying it was delicious. He was probably just saying that to be polite, Diamond thought, it was nothing special really.

" So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living Kevin ? Inquiring minds want to know. " she asked finally taking a bite of her pie. { It was sweet, perhaps a bit too sweet }. Diamond then realized that curiousty may have killed the cat because he might ask her what she did for a living. Diamond was not ready to tell him she was an exotic dancer or stripper as people referred to her. And she didn't want to lie to him...

"I have no doubt that my neighbor bakes as good as she looks. Of course, I could say that she bakes better than she looks, but that would be nearly impossible." He smiled at her hoping that his comment was taken as the compliment that it was meant as. Then he took a taste of the pie. It was delicious. "well, I was right. It is good, almost as good as the looks of the baker."

When she asked what he did for a living, Kevin was flattered. He wasn't sure if he should be, but the fact that she wanted to know more about him made him feel good. "Well, I am an accountant in a large law firm. I am the one that the lawyers come to when they are trying to figure out financial settlements and the best possible payout terms when settling cases. I make good money for the firm by being able to figure out how to structure deals and how to help clients recoup the most possible money... or sometimes how to save the clients a little money if they are going to have to pay."

Kevin paused for a second. "Exciting stuff, huh?" He laughed a little. He knew it wasn't the most exciting thing in the world. Kevin also worried that Diamond would look at him as being kind of snobby because he worked with lawyers. He hoped she would give him a chance to show that he was nowhere near being a snob.

He was tempted to ask Diamond what she did for a living, but he chose not to. He thought that if he asked what she did it would look like he was just parroting the question that she had asked him, so, he decided he would leave it for another time. Hopefully the opportunity to know more about Diamond would present itself.

Kevin took the dirty plates from the pie into the kitchen and rinsed them off, before returning to the living room and sitting on the sofa next to Diamond. "Since you have so graciously offered to help me unpack and get settled, I only think it is fair that I let you know that if there is anything you need done around your house, I would be happy to help out. I am pretty good with my hands and can take care of most any problems or issues that might arise."

Diamond thought over Kevin's offer to help her around the house if needed. " Why thank you, I am always in need of a handy man sometimes when things breakdown around the house. I'm afraid Drake doesn't like to get his hands dirty or fix anything, like my sliding closet door in my bedroom or move my dresser. Those tasks are so beneath him. Drake is more or less of a pretty boy, if you know what I mean..."

Kevin nodded, finishing his pie.

" Anyway you are welcome to use my pool or hot tub anytime you want to cool off. I have a grill outside next to the pool..." Diamond offered, dropping hints but suddenly hoping that she wasn't moving too fast or forward with her cute new neighbor, " Well I should get home, it was so nice meeting you ! Oh and what time should I be here tomorrow to help you unpack ? "

“I have no problem with helping you out with anything around your house that may need fixing. I actually enjoy doing things around the house. That is why I bought this place. It has some work that I can do to it that will make it a whole lot better than it already is and it will increase the value of it by a great deal. I realize that there are guys that don't like getting their hands dirty or they don't like to get all sweaty. That is not me. I may not look like it when I am dressed in a suit on my way to work, but I have no problem getting dirty when I get home."

Kevin listened as Diamond offered the use of her pool and hot tub any time that he wanted to cool off. He thought that if he was going to use it to cool off that Diamond could not be there because she would just heat things up. For a quick second he imagined her in a bikini, but had to quickly put that thought out of his head or he would not have been able to continue the conversation with her.

"I love to grill. I had a giant grill at the house I just moved from. It became the center of attention for the neighborhood. All of the neighbors used to come over, but I left that behind. Maybe I could make you something some day to thank you for helping me get these boxes unpacked."

He was surprised at how suddenly Diamond said she needed to get home. He wondered if he did something wrong. He couldn't think of what it might be, but it did make him feel better that she asked what time she should come over tomorrow to help him unpack.

"Well, I am an early riser. I am usually up by 6, so, you are welcome to come over whenever you want to. I will have coffee on once I get up, so, you are welcome to come over after you wake up. Of course, if you would rather come over later in the day, that is fine with me. I would be happy to have your company and your help whenever you are willing to stop by. Oh, and, if you want, I can go over to your house and look at that sliding glass door and see what needs to be done, and I can move the dresser for you while I am there. That is, if you want me to."

He walked Diamond to the door. "Thank you so much for the pie. It was really delicious and it was very nice of you to come over. I really enjoyed our time together. It was great to get to meet you and talk with you for a while. It convinced me that I am in the right place. I had doubts after Pete stopped by." He stepped out onto the porch with Diamond and then watched her walk across the street to her house; he wanted to make sure she made it home safely, but he also loved watching her tight ass move in her sundress as she walked.

Back