high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Okay I trust you I don't know why but I just feel I can trust you." She smiled at him and stroked her side.

"Oh okay." She smiled at him as he got his bag. "Okay thank you again for helping me." She took his hand and lead him into her flat. She locked the door behind them."You can sleep with me if you want unless you don't want to sleep on the sofa."

You could see the smile on my face as I set my bag down, without saying a word, I put my arms around your waist and pulled you close to me, I leaned down and kissed you, "I would love to sleep with you, show me the way".

She smiled at him as she tossed her long hair behind her back. She looked in his eyes. "Good let's go." She liked him holding her. She kissed him then took his hand and lead her to her small but cosy room that had a double bed there were books about journalism all over the floor.

Machael glanced down at the books all over the floor, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Alexis, how her dress shimmered in the low lite room. He loosened his tie and tossed it to the floor, it was warm in the room. "Ï left my bag in the other room, maybe I should get it and change into my night wear" he says to you.

Michael walks back to where he left his bag, he pulls out his silk pj shorts that he wears to bed and decides to change into them in the living room, he undress and lays his clothes on the sofa, he slips on his silk pj shorts, looking in his bag he cannot find his top, not wanting to offend Alexis, he puts his shirt back on and walks back to the bedroom.

He opens the door as you are crawling onto the bed. Seeing you in that sexy lingerie, he just stands there staring at your sexiness. Feeling brave, he unbuttons his shirt and tosses it to the floor, he crawls onto the bed next to you. "Wow" "Alexis you continue to amaze me with your beauty" Michael lays down next to you, fighting his urge to touch you "Thank you for staying with me tonight, I don't want you feel obligated to do anything that you will regret later with me" As his eyes go up and down your body and then focus on your eyes. Michael leans over and gives you a peck on the cheek, and lays back on his side facing you, trying to adjust himself so that you don't see that his cock is becoming erect.

She smiled when she saw him. "Hey your looking hot." She giggled stroking her legs. "Do you like my nightie? Why thank you I don't see myself as beautiful but thanks."

She looks in his eyes she smiled at him. "Well I'm so happy that you decided to spend the night with me I don't feel obligated to do anything. Anything I do is because I want to and like I said I like you. Michael are you gonna kiss me properly or am I gonna have to jump you." She laughed looking at him. She slide on top of him she kissed him passionately she stroked his chest. "Michael I know tonight hasn't gone so great but I really want to be with you." She ran her hand down his leg. She moved off him and pulled her hand away from his leg she laid by his side. "You don't have to do anything I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything. I know you've had a hard day."

Michael leaned down and kissed with passion, he gently grab her hand and put it back on his leg, he then put his own hand on her chest playing with the strings between her breasts. He breaks off the kiss, "Was that better Alexis?" as his hand cups one of your breasts and lowers your nightie off of your shoulder, his head moves farther down, running his tongue along your neck down your bare breast and around your semi hard nipple, his hand squeezes your breast frimly.

She stroked his leg softly her hand was getting closer to his crotch. She looked deeply in his eyes as he cupped one of her boobs.
"Oh god Michael yeah so much better I want you so much." She said.

She moaned feeling his tongue going along her neck. As his tongue went round her semi hard nipple she stroked his cock through his boxers. "I never did got to see this before dinner." She said. She pulled his boxers off she smiled at him. She stroked his cock.

Feeling your hand stroke his cock Michael gives your nipple a soft bite, he lowers your nightie off the other shoulder and takes it off completely, laying it next to you on the bed. He lays back and takes off his pj bottoms, giving you fiull access to his now hard cock.

She smiled at him. "Can I show you how I wanted to thank you early." She stroked his cock harder as she looked at him. She slide off her thong and grinned at him. She laid him on his back flat down. She kissed down his chest she stroked hard on his cock. She kissed his cock softly as she stroked his balls. She took his cock head in her mouth she sucked softly as she looked up at him as she sucked softly.

Öh yes, I love how you return your thank you's" Michael grabs the back of your hand and gently pushes it down farther onto his cock. Looking down into her eyes as her mouth is filled with his cock. Smiling. Taking his hands off your head and laying them back by his sides. He watches as your moouth and tongue works his cock.

She took his cock deep in her mouth she sucked hard as she stroked his balls. She stroked his leg as she took him all of his cock in her mouth his balls slapped her chin as she sucked softer. She looked up at him she wax still looking deep in his eyes. She stroked her hand up her leg. She stroked his chest as she bobbed up and down sucking hard.

Michael watched her with a big smile on his face as she took all nine inches deep into her mouth, he was suprised that she was able to take it all without gagging. "Öh god" Michael could feel his cock startign to throb, not wanting to cum yet, Michael stopped Alexis, he put his hands around her shoulders and getly pulled her up on top of him, his cock standing up straight rubbing against her inner thigh. "Mmmm, thank you Alexis"as he rolled her softly off of him and onto her back next to him. Michael sat up and got between her legs, spreading them wide, he took his cock and rubbed it up and down your pussy, teasing you with it. Caught up in the moment he put the head of his cock inside of you. Then stopped. He pulled his cock out and bent down to you. "Do you have any condoms" he asked

She was kinda shocked when he pulled her up. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh your welcome you deserve a lot more." She smiled at him. She laid on her back beside him. She spread her legs wider for him. She moaned as she felt his cock rubbing against her pussy. She bite her lip. "Oh god I want you."

She moaned louder as he pushed his cock head in her. She kissed his neck softly. When he pulled out of her she looked deep in his eyes."Oh shit I don't have any." She said as she looked up at him.

"Alexis, I am so sorry I asked" As I bent down to kiss you again. My cock throbbing between my legs, I reach down and put it back inside of you. Ï want you too baby". Slowly I push the head inside of you, I grab a pillow and slide it under your butt as I push deeper into you, thoughts go through my head of your old boyfriends, as I can feel every inch of your tightness around my cock, didn't she sleep with them, she is so tight, I shake my head and look back to you, you have a big smile on your face, I kiss you and whisper into your ear "thank you for inviting me over tonight, you have captured my heart, with your kindness and words" "I will never be able to repay you for this!" I grab your hips and thrust the last of my cock inside of you, our groins pushed against each other, cherishing the moment I hug you tightly. My hands return to your hips and I start thrusting my cock in and out of you.

"Its okay no need to say sorry I'm on the pill so don't worry." She kissed him. She moaned feeling him in her again. She stroked his chest. She lifted her ass up so he could put the pillow under her. She hoped he wasn't thinking about her ex's they were nothing compare to him.

She smiled at him as he whispered in her ear. "Babes your so very sweet you've wooed me. Your just so different and wonderful I'm so glad I met you." She kissed him passionately looking deep in his eyes.

"Babes you don't ever have to repay me I really like you so its my pleasure to be with you and I'm happy your here with me." She moaned softly as he pushed all the way in her. She hugged him back. "I'm glad your here." She kissed him as she thrust her hips upwards.

I grab your legs and put them over my shoulders as I take long deep strokes in and out of you, my hands run up your sides and grab your breasts, I squeeze them firmly as my cock throbs in you, I start increasing the speed as I am poubding you pussy with my big hard cock, my fingers grab and twist your nipples, my eyes watching your expressions (oh, she is on the pill, great!) I remove my hands from your breasts, knowing if I keep this pace up I will cum way to soon, I slow down, I stop with my cock buried deep inside of you, I lower your legs to the bed, I start to turn until I am on my back and you are on top of me with my cock still in your pussy. I put my hands behind the back of my neck, "your turn baby" .

She put her legs over his shoulders she moaned as he was deep in her. She loved him grabbing at her bouncing boobs. "Oh god yes I like you deep in me." She whispered. She moaned loudly as he twisted her nipples.

"Oh good I get to ride your cock." She grinned at him. She kissed him passionately. She started to bounce up and down hard on his cock. She stroked his chest softly. She bounced harder on his cock his balls slapped against her ass. She bite her lip. "Oh god yes."

Michael reached up and grabbed Alexis' tits while she was riding his cock, god she was good at that. " I love that baby, fuck me!" My hips thurstupwards as you are coming down, the smack smack sound is music to my ears, one of my hands leaves your tit, I lick my fingers and put them against your clit, rubbing it firmly but steady, occasionally putting it between two fingers and squeezing tightly. "thats it baby ride my hard cock!"

She moaned as he grabbed at her boobs. She bounced harder as she kissed his chest softly. "Oh god yes fuck me yes that feels so good." She thrust her hips downwards meeting each of his thrusts

she moaned as he stroked and then squeezed her clit. "Oh god yes your cock is so deep in me. I love your cock in me."

"Oh God baby, I am going to cum!" As I rub your clit forcefully, wanting you to cum with me, watching your tits bounce up and down in front of me, your nipples very erect, trying to hold back his ejaculation until she is ready to cum too!

"Oh god." She said as she started to cum. "Cum with me baby." She bounced slower but with more power. Her legs were getting such a work out. She kissed him passionately he was making her so happy.

I continue to rub your clit as I start to shoot thick wads of cum deep inside of you"Fuck me baby, take all my cum from my cock, ahhh yessss" as I rub your clit harder my hips slam up towards you as I continue to ejaculate all over inside of you.
He wraps his arms around you pulling him against him, your breasts flatten out agains his chest, as his hips continue to jerk upwards into you. Ï love you Alexis' you are the best thing that ever happened to me"as I kiss you passionetly. I can feel our cum running down my balls onto my legs, my cock has stopped cumming but I leave it buried inside of you, your hot body against mine I just want to hold you.

She was still bouncing hard on his cock her pussy was squeezing tightly around his cock. She looked deep in his eyes and smiled at him. "Oh god baby oh jesus yes yes." She liked being close to him she felt safe with him. "what you love me really?" She whispered as She moaned her body shaking a little.

She looked in his eyes as she laid on top of him breathless. She kissed him. "Oh god that was good." She laughed as she stroked his chest

Back