Starting Over

"You are more than welcome to wear your naughty little French Maid outfit when you come over to help me out around the house. Of course, your hot little body in a tiny, sexy outfit like that might mean that we won't be getting much work done around here."

Kevin listened as Diamond mentioned that she had some things that he could fix at her house. The other thing that he noticed was that she still referred to her boyfriend. Maybe she just wanted Kevin to be a friend with some extra benefits. Actually, if that was what she was looking for, he would be okay with that. After all, why would she dump her boyfriend for someone she just met.

Looking at Diamond as she pushed him onto his back, Kevin smiled as she moved between his legs and took his cock in her hand and moved it to her hot mouth. Damn, she had a talented tongue, and she used it so well on his cock. It didn't take long before she had his cock hard again. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. Then he grabbed her hair in his fingers and pulled her mouth of his cock.

"I want you to ride my hard cock Diamond. I want you to use that hot fucking body and ride me like you have never ridden anyone before. I want you to show me just how good you can fuck me. Come on slut, do it. You know you want this cock back in your slutty cunt. Get up here and fuck me... NOW"

"...Get up here and fuck me...NOW " Kevin demanded.

"Oh yes why do you think I want you hard and able ! " Diamond straddled his hips and impaled herself on his hard cock, her pussy was still so wet thinking about the prospect that it slid in easily ! Her fingernails dug into his broad powerful shoulders and she started to ride his shaft like a mare riding a stallion. They fit perfectly together, Kevins cock was just the right size, bigger and better than her boyfriend's and she couldn't get enough of it. Her 34C cups were swinging in front of his face as she moved and Kevin managed to take a stiff nipple in his mouth. Diamond arched her back and threw her head back in ectasy. It was her turn taunt him.

" Do you like...fucking me with your hard cock...letting me ride it...and creaming all over it ? " the young blonde stripper gasped, feeling her hot cunt gush again...

Kevin loved how Diamond rode his big, hard cock. She moved her body so well on him; using moves that he was certain made her popular at the club. He body was amazing and it moved so fucking well on him.

He gripped her hips firmly and slammed Diamond down onto his cock, forcing his hardness deep inside her. "That's the way you want it, isn't it Diamond. You want this cock deep and hard inside your hot, slutty little cunt. Move your hot fucking body slut. Move it like you do for all those guys that throw money at you."

This was not Kevin's normal. He was not accustomed to this wild brand of sex, but there was something about Diamond that drew it out of him. He sensed that she wanted it this way. She wasn't looking to make love. No, Diamond wanted to fuck and she wanted it deep and hard and she wanted to be treated like a hot, little slut.

""Yes Diamond, I like fucking you with this big, hard cock. I love how you ride me. You can ride this big cock whenever you want." He felt her body shake and he felt her pussy spasm on his big cock. He continued to thrust up to her; filling her with cock and stretching her tight little cunt as she came all over his cock. "That's it you hot, little slut.. cum all over me. You know this is the cock you need. You knew from the first time that you saw me that you wanted my cock. Give me all your cum Diamond."

It was true Diamond, she had wanted Kevins cock that first night they met. She had seen the way he looked at her cleaveage and long shapely legs, undressing her with his eyes. While used to it because of her profession this was different. Kevin had never seen her entertain on stage. Diamond never 'dated' anyone from the club, no matter how much they tipped or tried to persaude her. And yes it was true her boyfriend Drake was rather lame in bed, compared to Kevin, who used her like a little slut that she really was. Deep down inside Diamond wanted a man who took control of her, brought out her inner whore and wasn't too nice and gentle. At least in the bedroom...

Kevin made her cream and gush all over his wonderful cock once again, which only proved that he was a total stud. Most men weren't so considerate or had the endurance to let a woman have their orgasm first. After Diamonds second time she was determined to see how much stamina Kevin really had.

" Thats it, you bastard, fuck me like a slut...you know you like my hot tight pussy ! " Diamond taunted, her long blonde hair hanging down over his handsome face and the look of total lust in her eyes...

After her second orgasm, Kevin kept pumping his hips up to Diamond, pushing his cock deep into her soaked pussy. He loved how she felt on top of him. Kevin could not believe the lust that he could see in her eyes. She had cum twice and it looked like she was ready to continue until they both collapsed from exhaustion.

"Yes slut, I love your hot pussy. I love having it wrapped around my big cock. I know you love what I do to you slut. I bet nobody takes care of your hot cunt the way I do. I bet that boyfriend of yours just fills you with cum and then rolls off of you. he doesn't give you the chance to cum again and again and again... does he Diamond?"

Kevin moved his hands from her hips to her perfect ass. As he thrust his hips up to her, he forced her body down onto him. Their bodies slammed together. He could tell by the look on her face that she was getting what she wanted and he was happy to be the one giving it to her.

It wasn't long before Kevin could feel his second orgasm rising. Looking up at Diamond, he continued to treat her the way she wanted to be treated. "I want you to cum with me slut. I want your cum gushing all over my cock again. I want you to cum on my cock as I shoot my cum deep into your slutty cunt. You will do it slut. AM I clear?" His thrusts were harder and deeper. He was close and he wanted them to cum together.

"DO it slut. Cum on me.... NOW"

They both came together, something that had never happened to her before in her entire life. Her pussy spasmed and she squirted for the first time. Diamond, exhausted, collasped on top of him. They lay there, in each others arms, basking in the afterglow for a few moments until Diamonds phone began to ring. At first she ignored it, not wanting to move but decided that it might be important so she leaned over and took the cell from her discarded booty shorts { the ones she wore on purpose} and saw that it was from Drake. Diamond groaned, not wanting to deal with it now. Maybe later...

Diamond snuggled back in Kevins arms but then the phone began to ping. Drake was texting her and she knew that he would continue to do so until she responded, whether from insecurity or just petty jealously, Drake could be quite pocessive.

" I'm so sorry, Kevin, but I need to deal with this. " Diamond said taking her phone and clothes to the bathroom and shutting the door for privacy. Not that she felt guilty or had something to hide, Diamond would have preferred to stay naked and stay in bed all day with Kevin but reality called...

Drake's sent text [ Where are you at ? ]

[ At home. Why ? ] she responded, hating to be dishonest.

[ because I'm parked out in front of your house and you didn't answer when I knocked on the door. I forgot my key ]

Diamond suddenly panicked. Oh shit ! what am I going to do now ?

[ sorry honey I went for a jog, I will be home soon. I didn't think you would be back until tomorrow ] she texted back before pulling on her booty shorts and top. Diamond had no clue where her thong was, besides Kevin might want to keep it as a trophy.

She rushed out of the bathroom and gave Kevin a quick kiss. He looked dissapointed when she told him that she had to go.

Thankfully she often jogged in her shorts and prayed that Drake wouldn't notice her coming from across the street in his rearview mirror..

Back