high society and low society meet (open rp)

"I never said you had to stay the night, if you want I can have my driver take you home right after we eat, but then you will not get a taste of this" As I take your hand and lower it so you can feel my still erect cock through my pants. I quickly take your arm again and proceed into the restaurant.
The Hostess, tells us to follow her, she knows I like a semi private table and has one waiting for us, it overlooks the ocean. I pull the chair out for you to sit on and then sit next to you. I tell the hostess to bring us a bottle of their best red wine.
I wait for you to look over the menu, already knowing what I will order.

"Well I do want to stay the night with you I was only teasing." She grinned at him as she felt his cock. "I do want to taste this but later." She held onto his arm again and smiled.

The walked into the restaurant. They followed the hostess. She sat on the chair she smiled at him. "Your a proper gentleman." She crossed her legs as she looked at him and smiled. She looked over the menu deciding what to have. "What are you getting?" She asked.

"I am getting a ribeye, with a twice baked potato and a tossed salad, they have the best ribeyes here." "Of course, all their food is excellent here." Just as I grab your hand, the waitress appears at our table. "Hi Heather, it is so nice to see you again" As she gives me a wink, I hope that you didn't see that.
"You may pour us the wine and leave the bottle on the table" As she smiles at us. and pours the wine. "Äre you ready to order?" she asks. "Älexis, are you ready" I ask you.

"Oh okay babes sounds nice." She smiled at him as she looked at him holding her hand over the table. She saw the wink and it made her uneasy. She pulled her hand back away from him. She sipped on the glass of wine that was poured by the waitress. She thought to herself does he have a habit of being with waitresses. She was starting to regret the car fun. "Um yes can I have a chicken salad please." She faked a smile at the waitress. "I'm just gonna go to the ladies room." She said before getting up. She walked away quickly to the bath room. She looked at herself in the mirror she was wanting to go home but she decided to stay on the date she wasn't sure about going to the hotel room with him.

She wondered why he wasn't taking her to his house maybe he only wanted one date with her. She splashed some water on her face. She took a deep breath in and headed to the table. She sat down and looked at him.

He thought to himself as Alexis walked away, (dam it she sw the wink, and now she is mad, how am I going to smooth this one over)
You return and sit farther away from me. "Alexis, I was hoing you didn't see her wink at me, I guess I need to explain something to you" as I reach out and attempt to hold your hand again, but you pull your hands back away from me "Heather is the daughter of my parents maid, we kind of grew up together and told each other a lot of our secrets, she knows that I am very shy when meeting women, if you look at her more closely next time she comes, you will see that she is the one that left me the other night, this was all planned in hopes that I would be able to talk to you, I told Heather that I had saw you with your girlfriends in a nightclub, I followed you and found out where you worked, and she suggested that we go there as a couple and that she would leave before the food arrived. Heather and I have never slept together."
"I am sorry that I had to be so deceitful, if you want me to leave, I will, you can stay and have a nice meal and my driver will take you home when you are finished."

" I knew I shouldn't of come here with you. Well yeah I saw the wink and yeah start explaining." She looked at him. When he tried to hold her hand she just pulled it away. "Oh really you expect me to believe that." She said cut him off. She then decided to listen to him she wanted to see what he had to say. "You shy you the guy who gave me oral in a car on our first date." She fidgetted with her hair she kept jumping as he spoke but she was still listening. "Okay if what you are saying is true why did you want to take me on a date and I'm not sure if I believe you've never slept together her wink was meaningful." She looked at him as she thought about him leaving her alone she kind of didn't like that idea. "No don't leave you've got grovelling to do to me and I think you should cancel the hotel room."

"I said I was shy meeting women, once I met you my shyness went away" (I can see she is mad, but I did nothing wrong) "I didn't reserve a hotel room, I have an apartment near here that I use when I come downtown for business."
"I am not going to sit here and beg you for my forgiveness" ( I look into your eyes, as you are glaring at me)
I stand up "Maybe, this was a mistake" I reach for my billfold and take it out.
"Here is some money to pay for your dress that you bought to impress me, I really thought, and still do think, you are someone special, if what I did with you in the car did not turn you on then I am sorry" As I turn to leave.

"Oh god I don't know what to say to you and I thought you were taking me to hotel that already had me on edge." She looked at him and smiled."I don't want your money. No don't go please of course what you did in the car turn me on. Don't leave me I'm sorry I just have bad history with guys, guys have lied to me and its hurt me but if you promise to never lie to me I'm willing to forgive you."

"I will stay on one condition, you let me pay for your dress, I know that money can be tight for you working as a waitress and this dress must have cost you a fortune, my family has plenty of money and it is the least I can do for you". I sit down and grab your hand, not letting you pull it away this time. "I am sorry for taking advantage of the situation in the limo, I should not have done what I did, but found you so damn sexy that my mind was not clearly thinking." "Here comes our salads, lets eat and we can decide later on how we want to spend the rest of the date".

"Okay I will take the money for the dress but sit down I don't want you to go." She didn't even try to pull her hand away as he held her hand she smiled at him. "Don't be sorry I enjoyed that and I started by kissing you the way I did and thanks I found you pretty sexy too." She stroked his hand."Well I want to spend the night with you getting to know you then maybe having a little fun."

We start eating our salads, I start telling you about my business and my family, I can see your eyes wandering and see you try to hide a yawn, I know this is boring you. "Why don't you tell me why a pretty woman like yourself is still single? I know you said that some guys have hurt you, is that why you have a hard time believing me?" I set down my fork and stroke your arm. "Tell me more about yourself and what your future goals are. "

She smiled at him as she ate her salad. She stroked her side. "I'm sorry I'm not seeming interested in your family." She looked at him apologetically.

"Well I don't have good history with men its always been really hard to find a guy I really like and who will treat me right."

She smiled as he stroked her arm. She looked at him."Well I really want to back to college I want to become a journalist but at the moment I don't have the money for it and my goals I want a family it may seem weird that I'm telling you on our first date." She laughed looking at him.

Heather brings me my steak and potato and bends down to whisper in my ear, I stop her and tell her "Heather, please don't whisper, anything you say to me can also be said to Alexis, she knows the truth about what we did the other night". Heather straightens up, "really Michael, you really need to work on keeping secrets" she turns to Alexis "Alexis, I am so sorry we had to be so decietful to you, but ever since he saw you at that nightclub, you were all he would talk about, I knew I had to think of some way to get you two together, He always seems to clam up when meeting new women, I am so happy that you two are getting along so well" she pats you on the shoulder and walks away.
I eat my steak and listen to what are saying, "Your goal to become a journalist is great goal, my family donates a lot of money to the college just down the street from here, maybe we could work something out for you to attend there, my grandfather went there before he struck it rich" "I am not offering you a handout, you will still need to work to pay for it but" I pause and am silent for a minute, I stare at you and you can see that I am thinking, you become uneasy "Sorry, my business mind kicked in, it is not a coincidence that this resturants name and my name is the same, I own this place and all the other eight Michaels in the city, I also have 12 other Michaels resturants in other cities. I will hire you as a Hostess, the manager here will work around your classes, I will offer you a great salary and benefits, even after tongiht, you don't want to see me again on a personal basis, my offer to help you with college and the job will still stand, as you can tell, I think you are a very special woman, you don't have to decide tonight, but I want you to think about it and consider it, I know a new semester is starting soon."

She smiled at him as she stroked her side. "Yeah I know Heather." She looked at him and she stroked his hand across the table. "Well Heather I do not like secrets I'm glad I know. Its okay I was a bit angry at first but I'm okay with it now. I understand now. He's so sweet and I can tell he did it for the right reason." She smiled at Heather.

"Thanks do you have any goals or have you done everything you have wanted to do. Really you would help me go to college your so very sweet." She smiled at him. She stroked his arm. "I know its not a handout I don't want a handout I want you to help me to find away to get through college. Oh really that's great your pretty successful." She smiled at him. "Really you would get me a job here and get me benefits in the job. Can one of the benefits be that I can still see you. I really want to see you more I like you and even though how you met me was weird I'm very glad I met you. Your very sweet and I like you." She leaned over and kiss his lips softly.

"You are also a very special man and I want to answer tonight I would love your help and I wanted to keep on seeing you if you want to see me." She blushed looking at him.

He returns your soft kiss. "You will need to come in Monday at 11:00 am and speak with Jerome, he is the manager here and will be expecting you. Then you need to go to the college and get registered, when they ask you about your tution, you can give them my name and number to call and verify that it will be paid."
"About your benefits, no, I am not part of the package." I look at your saddened face.
"I have many goals that have not yet been met. I want to own resturants all over the country with my name on them. I am currently working with some clients in the LA market and hope to open my first one there soon. I want to be able to offer a quality meal with a fair price, excellant service and classy enivorment. I did not have to work hard to get started, my grandfather left me a hefty sum of money to do that, I just need to work hard to expand on it."
I can see you interest is declining.
"I have enough money that I can go anywhere, see anything and do anything I want" as I look down into your eyes "But, what I am missing the most and what I want the most over all of this, and all the money in the world can't buy is"Just then Jerome walks up to the table hasitly, "Michael, may I have a word with you" I stand up and look sternly at Jerome "Jerome, you know better then to interupt me when I am dining" Jerome nods and looks at you "I am sorry miss for interupting you" looking back at Michael, "Michael I know that, this is something I need to tell you right away, I could have waited until you were finished but felt you needed to know right away" "Ok, Jerome, tell me what you think is so urgent" Jerome bends down to whisper to me "Stand up Jerome, tell me what it is!" I could see tears forming in his eyes "Michael, your mother was on her way back to her home, when a semi truck lost control and hit her limo, I am sorry Micheal, both the limo driver and your mother will killed in the accident"
Distraught, I jump up and call my driver, "Bring the limo up front immeditely" as I head for the door, I get outside and jump into the limo, the driver starts to pull away, "Where to sir, isn't Alexis going to join you?" "Öh shit" I respond to him, I tell him about my mother, "Wait here, I will be right back" I get out of the limo and head back into the resturant, I go back to the table and see that you are gone, I see Heather, "Heather, did you see Alexis leave?" Heather replies, "I think I saw her head into the bar" I spin around and walk into the bar, I see you wiping tears from your eyes, I walk over to you, and put my hand on your shoulder, startled you turn around "I am sorry Alexis, when I was told that, my immediate reaction was to go to my mother, my driver had to straighten me out and remind me that I had a date sitting in here. Please come with me, I don't want to be alone right now, please?"

"You had to be reminded I was here with you what does that say. It says you don't care." She wiped her tears away. "I know your mom died but your not the only one with a dead parent I have two dead parents." She looked at him.

She was crying more. "Will you take me home I don't know if I can work here or be near you. I thought we could work this out I really like you but we can't. Your not what I need and I'm not what you need." She was so upset.

Stunned by what Alexis was saying Michael just stood there. Too many thoughts going through his head, he so much wanted to be with Alexis but apparently she doesn't want to be with him.
"Alexis, I am sorry that you feel that way, and no I will not take you home, you are coming with me so that we can finish our conversation" as Michael reaches down and grabs your arm helping you to your feet. "I am not like the other men that you have dated, I know I may not appear that way right now, but you are so focused on us not getting along that you get snotty every time something isn't perfect" "Now lets go to the limo."

"Well right now you seem worse least those guys admit the way they are but you don't. You think you can treat me the way you want cause you have money and that means nothing to me. I'm not focused on us not getting along like I said I like you and I would love to get on with you. Me snotty I'm not the one who talks so much about money and his family being so successful. I will come with you cause I want to try and work this out with you." She got up and walked out of the restaurant she walked to the limo she got in the limo.

I get in after you, "Yes, I have money, and I am not going to be sorry about it." I hand you a hankerchief to wipe your tears "My mother and I were very colse ever since my father passed awaý" as I attempt to put my arm around you, onlh to have you try to move farther away from me, "I am sorry about your parents, I am sure you miss them a lot too" I scoot closer to you as you are against the side of the limo and can't move away any farther. My hand drops to your leg and I rub it just above the knee. "Let me finish what I was telling you just before Jerome interupted us"

"Well I'm not asking you to be sorry about it I just don't want you to always talk about it." She wiped her tears away. She listened to him as she moved away from him. "Well you have no idea I never got to meet my parents properly they died when I was a baby I was in care most of childhood I was always told I'd be nothing and I am nothing I've amounted to nothing." She started to cry again. She rested her head on him. "I'm sorry that you don't have your parents anymore I know its hard." She looked at his hand on her knee. She wiped her tears away. "Yeah tell me please and by the way I do really like you I just find dating hard everyone I've trusted or let in has hurt me and left me."

As I was saying, "But, what I am missing the most and what I want the most over all of this, and all the money in the world can't buy is to have my own family. To have a wife and maybe a couple kids of my own."
"Being succesfull is nice, but unless there is someone to share it with, it is not fullfilling" I can see that you have stopped crying and I stop rubbing your leg, I remove my hand from your leg. "Sure, I can share it with my friends and Heather has been great friend to me, but it is not the same as sharing it with the one you love. "
I put my fingers on your chin tilting your head up to me "Don't ever say that you are nothing, you are a nice young woman with a promising future, hopefully a future that has me in it" as I lower my head and kiss you.

"Your gonna make some women very lucky one day and I guess I'm out of the running cause of the way I've acted tonight. You deserve to be happy I know you will get everything you want because you work hard. I understand what you mean its so nice to actually meet a guy who thinks of having a family no guy I've ever dated has ever been as open as you and I think its incredibly sweet." She kissed his cheek.

"You want to be in my future after tonight are you crazy I've reacted badly to pretty much everything and you still want to be in my future. Your not like anyone I've ever met. I want you to be in my future but I don't if I should take a job from you it might complicated things and I think I may try for a scholarship at loads of colleges in town one of them are bound to give a scholarship. Thank you anyway for trying to help me. If we have a next day I'm choosing. I want to show you my side of town." She laughed looking at him she was feeling a lot better. "Do you want to come home with me tonight we don't have to do anything I just don't think you shouldn't be alone tonight." She held his hand and smiled at him.

"I am not one to judge how one acts when given odd circumstances, like what has happened tonight. I too acted out of character and still we are together" As I put my arm around your shoulder. "I only wish that you stop comparing me with others you have dated and give me the chance to prove myself to you and even though I may own the restuarant, you will be working for Jerome, if you screw up he has the right to let you go without my permission, I am helping you get your foot in the door to college and will not take no for an answer." My arm moves down to your side as I pull you closer to me. "Many things are going through my head right now, my mother, you, how I haven't taken your feelings into consideration, and yet you still invite me to your home, how can I say no to that?" I roll down the window between the front and back of the limo "Harry, please take us back to Alexis' house, and call my sister telling her I will be there tomorrow" I roll the window back up and lean my head down to you. Pressing my lips against yours and give you a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry that I compare you to others but I've had bad history with a few guys so I have to be careful I don't want to get hurt again I'm not strong enough. Just promise you will never hurt me I can't help but think I want be with you but I'm holding back a little." She looked at him. " Okay maybe I can take the job and your really sweet trying to help me. I would like to thank you but the way I want to thank you isn't appropriate for today. I can tell your hurting you can talk to me I understand how you feel." She moved closer to him. "Well I understand what you are going through its not easy and if I didn't invite you to stay with me that would make me someone I don't want to be it would me a horrible person that's not me." She stroked his arm. She kissed him back softly and passionately. She looked in his eyes. "You know your a great guy I really like you."

"I can't make any promises but, I will try my best not to hurt you again!" we arrive at your place and I tell Harry to open the trunk, I help you out of the limo and go to the trunk, "I always carry an overnight bag in here in case I am called away for business" I grab the bag and turn back to you "I think you are a very special woman too, the only way you need to thank me for helping you, is by showing up Monday at 11:00 am to see Jerome" I reach for your hand.

Back