Hey, Y'all

BiBunny

Moon Queen & Wanderer
Hey, y'all.

I don't know if anyone remembers me. I used to post here a lot, but I got overwhelmed with a lot of life stuff that was going on several years ago and just kind of dropped off the face of the Earth for awhile.

But if you do remember me, I'm back! If you don't remember me, feel free to say hi, anyway. And anyone, whether they remember me or not, can ask me questions because I hate to just start a thread being like, "Do y'all know who I am?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's nice to be back. I've missed this place.

Awww, it’s great to see you, BB. I hope you’re doing OK.

I think I saw you in the dropoff area just behind the face of the earth. The good thing about the BDSM Cafe is, even through the menu changes, it never closes.

Heyyyyy, everybody! So nice to see some familiar faces! :heart:

What's everyone been up to?

Also, in my absence, I have taken up crochet (and loom knitting cross stitch and picked up embroidery again and so on). Here are a couple of things I've made recently that I'm pretty proud of.

Attachments

• 20220514_225145.jpg
    20220514_225145.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220116_015929.jpg
    IMG_20220116_015929.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi Bunny!

I remember you too!

I have also been AWOL for some time from here and am just popping in to see what is going on.
Also - sorry to divert your thread, but I do not know where else to post this. Got a nice goodbye message from Stag of Oberon- seems he has deleted his account. In case he ever lurks here again - just want to say thanks for reaching out.

Miss seeing a bunch of people that usually lurk around here. Waving hello to the lot of you. I will try to peek in a bit more frequently than I have lately.

cb:heart:

Also, in my absence, I have taken up crochet (and loom knitting cross stitch and picked up embroidery again and so on). Here are a couple of things I've made recently that I'm pretty proud of.
Love those! Don‘t take this the wrong way — I’m not an expert on crochet — but it’s hard to see how these would easily fit through the wickets, or whatever they’re called. Maybe you can post some photos of you hitting them with those mallets?

I am thinking it is time to learn crochet - is it possible for a compulsive knitter to learn to crochet? I am dubious
Good on ya to be making things. Making things is one of my favorite ways to combat depression/ anxiety/ insecurity/ etc etc etc

Hello to everyone who's posted! I'm so glad to be back!

Love those! Don‘t take this the wrong way — I’m not an expert on crochet — but it’s hard to see how these would easily fit through the wickets, or whatever they’re called. Maybe you can post some photos of you hitting them with those mallets?
LOL, lemme see what I can do.
I am thinking it is time to learn crochet - is it possible for a compulsive knitter to learn to crochet? I am dubious
Good on ya to be making things. Making things is one of my favorite ways to combat depression/ anxiety/ insecurity/ etc etc etc
Yes, you can definitely learn to crochet! To me, it's easier than knitting. I can't knit with needles to save my life. And that is exactly why I took it up, to help with my mental health. :)
Welcome back and nice crochet!
Gracias!

Yes, you can definitely learn to crochet! To me, it's easier than knitting. I can't knit with needles to save my life. And that is exactly why I took it up, to help with my mental health. :)

I think crocheting is way easier than knitting.
I crocheted absurd amounts of potholders one of the times I tried to quit smoking.
I neither smoke nor crochet these days though.

Your creations are adorable though.
A girl I studied with made things like that and sold at fairs, to get extra money in college.

I think crocheting is way easier than knitting.
I crocheted absurd amounts of potholders one of the times I tried to quit smoking.
I neither smoke nor crochet these days though.

Your creations are adorable though.
A girl I studied with made things like that and sold at fairs, to get extra money in college.
Thank you so much!

Hey, y'all.

I don't know if anyone remembers me. I used to post here a lot, but I got overwhelmed with a lot of life stuff that was going on several years ago and just kind of dropped off the face of the Earth for awhile.

But if you do remember me, I'm back! If you don't remember me, feel free to say hi, anyway. And anyone, whether they remember me or not, can ask me questions because I hate to just start a thread being like, "Do y'all know who I am?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's nice to be back. I've missed this place.
Welcome back. I’m a newb here. Sorry I don’t remember you. Or I can blame not remembering on getting old.

Back