Face covered/info Unprovided Exhibitionism/masturbation, sites recommended?

AmazonLover9

Virgin
Hello, I have eventually decided to take up masturbating for as much of the world to see as possible as soon as possible and for as many years as possible, and to all the very taboo stories I have some longer than others, MOST of which I have taken on in the past and some which I WANT to eventually take on and anticipate. As of today I have 154 of them that are too taboo for sites outside of this one and likely to be a lot more than this that I think up as time goes on. I plan to display stories up on my computer that everyone can see with photo(s) of them and the story about them and I want for everyone to be able to see this, see a third person view of myself with mask covering face to show off how much I spazz and react to pleasuring myself, and first person of me stroking my cock to amazing orgasms and everyone would get to stroke to all of the above/ the situation

Even though I practiced and worked on edging/diet for 20 years now, I'm still having trouble lasting because of my past and all that I have thought up and anticipate doing but hope to be able to last eventually up to 4 hours if I can somehow someway work up to that long to do each day

Also, I know how to photo chop to make thighs and butt much bigger/ giantism/ shrinking pics. NOT the ACTUAL art itself. I am fully responsible for the writings on stories, some much longer than others

One example of my own short story I masturbated to very much and a medium story one of from some meg powers blogspot site:

Attachments

• mastmastmeghan3.png
    mastmastmeghan3.png
    479 KB · Views: 43
  • mastsexyanime10.png
    mastsexyanime10.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 43
Back