Cumming Too Soon

sweettalk4u

Literotica Guru
Prejac happens to nearly all of us at some point. We had already had a very erotic encounter with great sex and I couldn’t wait to get inside her. I guess my anticipation was a little too high as I began to cum almost immediately, and it was a lot, so I couldn’t pretend it wasn’t happening. I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I felt so inadequate but as I held her and began to kiss and fondle her, plan b came to mind. I’d never gone down on a woman after sex but I was desperate to make amends. I devoured her and our juices too! She came hard, moaning and calling my name.
That is one way to fix it. Telling her she’s just too damn hot is another way.
What’s your story?

Prejac happens to nearly all of us at some point. We had already had a very erotic encounter with great sex and I couldn’t wait to get inside her. I guess my anticipation was a little too high as I began to cum almost immediately, and it was a lot, so I couldn’t pretend it wasn’t happening. I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I felt so inadequate but as I held her and began to kiss and fondle her, plan b came to mind. I’d never gone down on a woman after sex but I was desperate to make amends. I devoured her and our juices too! She came hard, moaning and calling my name.
What’s your story?
You did a good job
Happens to most of us
You handled it better than most
Ego has no place in lovemaking

Last edited:
Yes! Ego has no place in most things 😂
I’ve since had it happen with my sweet wife and didn’t respond as well as I should though I eventually made it up to her. Prejac in a D/s situation is more easily understood and even encouraged

What’s your story?

In all, how long is an average man supposed to last once he enters.
3, 5, 7, 10, or much longer.

I’d love to know for real. I feel like I’m between. 2-4 min. Closer to 3.

What’s your story?
Look at it this way, you have created your own sloppy seconds. Keep stroking, balls deep and see if you don't stiffen up again.

Look at it this way, you have created your own sloppy seconds. Keep stroking, balls deep and see if you don't stiffen up again.
When I was young I was pretty quick off the trigger but I stayed hard and just kept going in my own silky seconds. Whenever it happened my lovers were impressed I needed no recovery time to continue their pleasure.

What’s your story?
Wow, I love your creampie story. In my fantasies, the same thing happens, only I am tied up and she moves up to sit on my face and forces me to eat the cream pie.

In real life, if I was really close I would pull out and switch positions. Later on, I developed a technique of pulling out, giving her oral, then fucking her for a bit, pulling out and giving her oral. She would tell me if she was getting close and we would finish together. I like this a lot. I have my wife lay on the bed face up on the edge of the bed, so when I pull out, I can get on my knees and give her oral.
ES

Yep, it happens to us all from time to time.
First time I licked a fucked pussy was because I came so fast. Didn’t even get all the way in. It was the first time having sex with her and it had been a long long tease and build up.
Thankfully in those days I could recover quickly.
It was only when she started to orgasm she realised I had actually cum.

On a positive I lasted longer on the second attempt

Too many guys suffer this problem, could probably b excitement, heightened senses and a few other factors. Think the best way around, is distraction, distract the mind. I would focus more on her bod, take note of the bodily feedback & take joy in it. Pleasing her, getting a high & do that repeatedly until u have a shaking, quivering, rhythmically, enjoyable response, ie. let her bod speak volumes without it saying a single word. And when u eventually ride her, take your time, no need to rush, when u feel the urge to explode, go back 2 eating her out, smooch her suductively, drive her wild all over again. Your sessions will prob last a few hours instead of just a few minutes. Now thaaaaaaat is pure enjoyment 💦

In all, how long is an average man supposed to last once he enters.
3, 5, 7, 10, or much longer.

I’d love to know for real. I feel like I’m between. 2-4 min. Closer to 3.
I think the start is around 2min avg.

I don't think any woman wants every encounter to be an hour long pounding. There are definitely nights where it works out and she loves it, but she'd be walking a little funny if it was every night of the week.

I think the start is around 2min avg.

I don't think any woman wants every encounter to be an hour long pounding. There are definitely nights where it works out and she loves it, but she'd be walking a little funny if it was every night of the week.
You may be one of the few to say two minutes.

Oh do tell please !

It’s kinda a short story. I had made friends with a couple of ladies that were a couple. After a week or so it got interesting. They decided we were going to have a little fun. We fooled around for a little wile. Then we were naked. There was more groping and kissing and jerking. It was very exciting. Then they both decided to pay attention to my penis. One licked one side and the second licked the other. When they got to the end of the lollipop they found out how many licks it took to get to the center.

The one good thing that happened is that I learned a lot about cunnilingus.

What’s your story?
Used to be an advantage when struggling to keep a girl's (or boy's) hands on it. A quick cum was a consummation devoutly to be wish'ed back then. However, if it becomes onerous why not just jack it prior to intimacy. Second time should be a bit more delayed and third time's the charm - as the wise men of the tribe used to say

My first experience with pegging was with a Domme who was very experienced and knew just how to peg a man to orgasm. However, she enjoyed it so much that she could cum from pegging too. So my first time with her she put a cock ring on my dick so I would not cum too soon. She wanted to make sure she had her orgasm first before fucking me to one. I was surprised and very skeptical because I didn't know I could cum from pegging, I thought it was some kind of myth.

Long story short, she had me secured in a love swing and pegged me for about 30 minutes before enjoying her orgasm. She recovered for a few minutes and then took off my cockring and fucked me to an intense orgasm. I was shocked.

I had such a great time, I had to see her again. We met at her dungeon and she put me in the love swing again. I was rock hard just thinking about my last visit. After I was properly prepared she started fucking me using the same strapon as before. She did not put on the cockring this time, it was her way of showing me how easily she could make me cum. I lasted barely a minute and I was squirting all over my stomach and chest in another intense hands-free orgasm.

I felt bad I came so soon and we talked about premature ejaculation. She just laughed and told me she liked it. Besides she can continue pegging me when I cum and get her orgasm anytime while giving me several she said.
ES

My wife says that it's not a problem if a man comes too quickly from time to time. But if a cock always comes too soon, it can't satisfy a woman the way she deserves and needs it. Such a cock is useless for fucking and must be locked in a cock cage. So every woman knows immediately when he leaves his pants down or is on the nude beach or in the sauna that this cock is a disappointment, not suitable for fucking and the property of the mistress of the keys. Not infrequently, however, he is a well-trained lick servant

My first experience with pegging was with a Domme who was very experienced and knew just how to peg a man to orgasm. However, she enjoyed it so much that she could cum from pegging too. So my first time with her she put a cock ring on my dick so I would not cum too soon. She wanted to make sure she had her orgasm first before fucking me to one. I was surprised and very skeptical because I didn't know I could cum from pegging, I thought it was some kind of myth.

Long story short, she had me secured in a love swing and pegged me for about 30 minutes before enjoying her orgasm. She recovered for a few minutes and then took off my cockring and fucked me to an intense orgasm. I was shocked.

I had such a great time, I had to see her again. We met at her dungeon and she put me in the love swing again. I was rock hard just thinking about my last visit. After I was properly prepared she started fucking me using the same strapon as before. She did not put on the cockring this time, it was her way of showing me how easily she could make me cum. I lasted barely a minute and I was squirting all over my stomach and chest in another intense hands-free orgasm.

I felt bad I came so soon and we talked about premature ejaculation. She just laughed and told me she liked it. Besides she can continue pegging me when I cum and get her orgasm anytime while giving me several she said.
ES
Is she still in the business?

Back