Cumming Too Soon

Prejac happens to nearly all of us at some point. We had already had a very erotic encounter with great sex and I couldn’t wait to get inside her. I guess my anticipation was a little too high as I began to cum almost immediately, and it was a lot, so I couldn’t pretend it wasn’t happening. I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I felt so inadequate but as I held her and began to kiss and fondle her, plan b came to mind. I’d never gone down on a woman after sex but I was desperate to make amends. I devoured her and our juices too! She came hard, moaning and calling my name.
That is one way to fix it. Telling her she’s just too damn hot is another way.
What’s your story?
There is a solution

When you feel your coming pull out and no stimulation. You might cum a few spurts but wait a minute or two. It’s called a ruined orgasm. You’ll get the sensation of cumming while also the desire to cum. You’ll stay hard and be able to cum again without the normal refractory period. If your really have self control you can do that 2-3 times. Each orgasm more intense. Knee weakening.

When you feel your coming pull out and no stimulation. You might cum a few spurts but wait a minute or two. It’s called a ruined orgasm. You’ll get the sensation of cumming while also the desire to cum. You’ll stay hard and be able to cum again without the normal refractory period. If your really have self control you can do that 2-3 times. Each orgasm more intense. Knee weakening.
Yes! Control is the key. Sometimes edging can help

That’s the problem. Society says the man should last all night 😄 with proper foreplay you may only last a few seconds but there’s nothing wrong with that
My wife tells me this all the time. I can never believe that. But I know you are right. God bless those that can last.

My wife says she is that good and that’s why I come quick. She knows she is doing a good job. LOL

That happened once with my trans girlfriend. She had her orgasm as soon as she penetrated and she was unhappy about it. I told her not to be sad about it - it was wonderful knowing how excited I make her.

Back