Help deleting/modifying published article

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
This is the Lit Chat Support Forum. I think you want the general tech support forum, but I would recommend posting in the Author’s Hangout. That’s where authors gather and your best chance of getting the best answer on how to proceed.

Incidentally, it is against the forum rules to post an email address publicly.

Willy honey..,can you do me a favour and maybe not have the common sense of a tea spoon? People please stop posting your personal info here. There is a reason its a rule not to post it.

Bye the way in case anyone is confused we removed the post with the posters email address. That might make this thread look a bit weird. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO IN THE FORUM...YOU ARE INVITING STALKERS OR POSSIBLY WORSE. AS WONDERFUL AS MOST OF THE LIT COMMUNITY IS NOT ALL WILL HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS.

With a simple google search in the past with people posting their info (phone numbers...email addresses with their actual name in it...etc.)...I was able to find peoples real names...where they live. What they look like...their face book or Instagram pages...personal info I have no business having and should not have access to. There is a reason we have screen names.

We have this rule because we want to keep people safe. It is not some kind of power trip...we don't want people to have their identities stolen or possibly worse.

SO I SAY AGAIN..AS SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SECURITY, BANK FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS AND TECH SUPPORT AS JOBS IN THE PAST 15+ YEARS DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO IN LIT! YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

Thank you.

Back