Heavy cummer

This morning I sucked a guy off at the gym in the sauna. He was sitting there naked and I couldn’t help but look at his cock.

He caught me looking and adjusted it so I’d have a better view. As it grew he simply said “are you interested in a mouthful?” I looked up as my heart started pounding and said, “yes I would”.

I sat on the lower bench, he moved to stand in front of me in case anyone walked in. He said “start sucking and just so you’re aware I’m a heavy cummer”. I opened my mouth and took him in and felt him growing harder. Only a few minutes later he warned me again that he was close and that he was going to cum a lot. I kept sucking wanting his cum.

Well he wasn’t exaggerating at all. I had to swallow four different times just to take it all until he finally finished. It was so much that some dribbled down my chin. He pulled out and said “thanks, you
I have never experienced a heavy cummer, maybe one day...

I knew a guy who claimed that he was having erection problems and could only get off by stimulating his prostrate.

I asked it I could try rubbing his cock to see if I could at least get him hard. He said he’d rather have me place my dick in his ass and go for it.

For me it’s all about foreplay. I enjoy foreplay and touching. Taking my time. He agreed to let me be gentle to see what would happen.

To my astonishment he was huge. Just smaller than a beer can but a bit longer in length. My mouth watered. And I was pleasantly happy to see if I could cure his erectile dysfunction.

Placing my hands on his hair hips. Putting my face further down, what a magnificent specimen of a male appendage…!

I touched it. Felt its warmth. Moved it over. And was shocked to see how large his testiculs were.

I knew a guy who claimed that he was having erection problems and could only get off by stimulating his prostrate.

I asked it I could try rubbing his cock to see if I could at least get him hard. He said he’d rather have me place my dick in his ass and go for it.

For me it’s all about foreplay. I enjoy foreplay and touching. Taking my time. He agreed to let me be gentle to see what would happen.

To my astonishment he was huge. Just smaller than a beer can but a bit longer in length. My mouth watered. And I was pleasantly happy to see if I could cure his erectile dysfunction.

Placing my hands on his hair hips. Putting my face further down, what a magnificent specimen of a male appendage…!

I touched it. Felt its warmth. Moved it over. And was shocked to see how large his testiculs were.
And? Is there a finish?

Several years ago I had a friend (he has since moved) who ended up becoming someone I blew on a regular basis. He was a very average guy in almost every way - height, weight, appearance and cock size. Maybe even a little less than average in size.The first time I blew him was the result of him going on about how he couldn't remember his last blow job from his wife and that she was never very good at it. He didn't know for certain that I was into sucking cock but he did tell me later he suspected I wasn't completely straight. So I offered my services was happy to give him a little pleasure. My reward for my charitable work was a massive load that gagged me. I grew to crave his loads and he became an excellent feeder. He took great pride in his large loads (he wasn't aware he was a heavy cummer until I let him know). He really enjoyed giving me facials. Especially "making" me go on my way after a good cum shower with it dripping from my face. I also made sure to lick him clean. I really miss those huge loads. I actually prefer a huge load to a huge cock.

This morning I sucked a guy off at the gym in the sauna. He was sitting there naked and I couldn’t help but look at his cock.

He caught me looking and adjusted it so I’d have a better view. As it grew he simply said “are you interested in a mouthful?” I looked up as my heart started pounding and said, “yes I would”.

I sat on the lower bench, he moved to stand in front of me in case anyone walked in. He said “start sucking and just so you’re aware I’m a heavy cummer”. I opened my mouth and took him in and felt him growing harder. Only a few minutes later he warned me again that he was close and that he was going to cum a lot. I kept sucking wanting his cum.

Well he wasn’t exaggerating at all. I had to swallow four different times just to take it all until he finally finished. It was so much that some dribbled down my chin. He pulled out and said “thanks, you
hot fucking story

I would love a huge load to swallow. Like posted earlier, I think I'd prefer a huge load to a huge cock. Both would be ok. ;)

Back