Heavy cummer

BiGuyBarrie

Virgin
This morning I sucked a guy off at the gym in the sauna. He was sitting there naked and I couldn’t help but look at his cock.

He caught me looking and adjusted it so I’d have a better view. As it grew he simply said “are you interested in a mouthful?” I looked up as my heart started pounding and said, “yes I would”.

I sat on the lower bench, he moved to stand in front of me in case anyone walked in. He said “start sucking and just so you’re aware I’m a heavy cummer”. I opened my mouth and took him in and felt him growing harder. Only a few minutes later he warned me again that he was close and that he was going to cum a lot. I kept sucking wanting his cum.

Well he wasn’t exaggerating at all. I had to swallow four different times just to take it all until he finally finished. It was so much that some dribbled down my chin. He pulled out and said “thanks, you

This morning I sucked a guy off at the gym in the sauna. He was sitting there naked and I couldn’t help but look at his cock.

He caught me looking and adjusted it so I’d have a better view. As it grew he simply said “are you interested in a mouthful?” I looked up as my heart started pounding and said, “yes I would”.

I sat on the lower bench, he moved to stand in front of me in case anyone walked in. He said “start sucking and just so you’re aware I’m a heavy cummer”. I opened my mouth and took him in and felt him growing harder. Only a few minutes later he warned me again that he was close and that he was going to cum a lot. I kept sucking wanting his cum.

Well he wasn’t exaggerating at all. I had to swallow four different times just to take it all until he finally finished. It was so much that some dribbled down my chin. He pulled out and said “thanks, you
And just think of the nice high protein health drink you imbibed! Going to the gym really is good for your health. I love a heavy cummer, and I'm usually a heavy cummer myself.

Fellow heavy cummer here... big fan of a partner who is as well. Seems like often times, the small to average cocks have the most insane loads compared to big cocks (although I've been nearly drowned by a few big ones too). Moral of the story... Don't judge a smaller guy until he unloads for you 😉.

i do love me a heavy cummer to

And I hope you said 'thank you' to him for his generosity in gifting you with so much cum...? It's only polite...

Wish I was that lucky.

I have encountered a couple of guys who were very big cummers and one who warned me . The first one chocked me because I did not know how to swallow multiple times but i soon learned. The one who warned me also did so twice, but I really loved that load and he loved giving it to me.

I'm fairly sure I'm an average cummer, but have been told a couple times I produced a good sized load that had to be swallowed as I was cumming.

Seems to really depend how aroused and edged I am.

I'm fairly sure I'm an average cummer, but have been told a couple times I produced a good sized load that had to be swallowed as I was cumming.

Seems to really depend how aroused and edged I am.
All the more incentive to do you just right.. What kind of fantasies get you cooking?

Messages/emails talking about how good my cock and cum tasted and how they can't wait for more usually gets my underwear stained with precum. 😁
Yeah that is hot. Builds anticipation, especially if you have a talented fellatrix to drain your seed.

Yeah that is hot. Builds anticipation, especially if you have a talented fellatrix to drain your seed.
Latest messages telling me not only how good my cum tastes, but also explaining how nutritious and filled with protein and vitamins it is really turns me on for some reason. Like I'm being milked for highly desired snack/fluid and my pleasure is just a happy side effect. 😄

Latest messages telling me not only how good my cum tastes, but also explaining how nutritious and filled with protein and vitamins it is really turns me on for some reason. Like I'm being milked for highly desired snack/fluid and my pleasure is just a happy side effect. 😄
spunk of a god. sweet fucking ambrosia

Still have never had a heavy

Still have not had a heavy cummer, maybe one day...

My BFF was a heavy cummer. Really heavy.
It was rare that I could swallow it all without the last few shots leaking out.
The first time my wife sucked him off he filled her mouth easily so much she swallowed 3 or 4 times and had lots left over for her chin.
always worried aabout pregnantcy when with a thick potent cummer. Loved feeling it drip out of my anus all day.

Super Hot

Such a polite guy to say thank you🙃. I hope I'll meet him too. I'm old fashioned so I like polite guys (especially when the give big loads).

Back