Have You Ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Have you ever told someone a rape fantasy?

Sort of...
The fantasy I created for her was based on her fantasy as she related it to me.
Essentially, she gave me the basics and a few details, then I created a story for her masturbatory pleasure.

HYE had a fantasy so twisted & weird you'll never, ever tell another soul about it?

Sort of...
The fantasy I created for her was based on her fantasy as she related it to me.
Essentially, she gave me the basics and a few details, then I created a story for her masturbatory pleasure.

HYE had a fantasy so twisted & weird you'll never, ever tell another soul about it?

No ;) *whispers it in 1sb's ear

HYE cum just from someone looking at you a certain way?

No but I have gotten hard over it

HYE had a lover tease you to the point that you came so hard you passed out?

No but I have gotten hard over it

HYE had a lover tease you to the point that you came so hard you passed out?

Almost. Had a semi-seizure once or twice... but remained conscious throughout.

HYE gotten so weak in the knees from someone's lovin' that you literally fell down?

Almost. Had a semi-seizure once or twice... but remained conscious throughout.

HYE gotten so weak in the knees from someone's lovin' that you literally fell down?

Yes, but it was my own fault. I was holding her in the air and bouncing her on my lap and we fell down when I came. :( No major injuries other than pride.

HYE had someone inside you at a rock concert?

Yes, but it was my own fault. I was holding her in the air and bouncing her on my lap and we fell down when I came. :( No major injuries other than pride.

HYE had someone inside you at a rock concert?

No. And why the fuck not?! Grrr. *commences dirty day dreaming.

HYE cum so hard you could barely see afterwards? Sex induced temporary blindness?

No. And why the fuck not?! Grrr. *commences dirty day dreaming.

HYE cum so hard you could barely see afterwards? Sex induced temporary blindness?

Cum Blind. Yes, twice. Seconds long for the first one, nearly a minute and a half the second. Scary but worth it.

HYE cum so hard your ears popped?

Cum Blind. Yes, twice. Seconds long for the first one, nearly a minute and a half the second. Scary but worth it.

HYE cum so hard your ears popped?

Glad i'm not the only one to experience sex-induced blindness.

Nope, never had my ears pop. Ring? Yes. Pop? No.

HYE cum so hard you couldn't even remember what happened the next day? Sober-sex-blackout?

Glad i'm not the only one to experience sex-induced blindness.

Nope, never had my ears pop. Ring? Yes. Pop? No.

HYE cum so hard you couldn't even remember what happened the next day? Sober-sex-blackout?

Nope, never not remembered.

HYE sneezed and cum at the same time?

no can't say I have...

Have you ever waned to cum so badly that you've locked the door and turned up the music so you could have hot phone sex?

No, can't say I have.

HYE been masturbating and answered the phone without stopping?

Yes. HYE fucked someone and carried on a conversation with someone else in the room without them discovering you were getting laid right in front of them 😁

Yes. HYE fucked someone and carried on a conversation with someone else in the room without them discovering you were getting laid right in front of them 😁

LOL No way

HYE talked on the phone while having oral sex practiced to you?

Yes.

Have you ever talked on the phone and wondered if the person you were speaking with was having oral sex practiced on them?

Not a client..but have had to do it during my coffee break because a fellow Lit-ster had me aching....

HYE masturbated while driving?

Hi guys,

I'm closing this thread as it has more than 5000 posts. You can find the new thread here and there's another here.

Choose your own adventure, I say!

Cheers :rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back