Have you ever tried to suck your own cock?

When I was wrestling in high school and while I was in the Air Force I was flexible enough to suck my own cock and could get a fair bit of it in my mouth. While it was occasionally an enjoyable way to release a bit of tension, I much preferred sucking cocks attached to other men. After I got married I would occasionally suck my own cock because that was as close to gay sex as I could get during 20 years of monogamy. I haven't tried for many years and doubt I could even get close at this stage - the mind is willing but the body has become somewhat inflexible.

Oh wow! You were so lucky. I tried to & never could manage more than licking the head.
Not sure about lucky. I was a shy boy but filled with lust. I knew sucking myself was a sure bet so I chose to stay home instead of risking my ego with an actual person. I did this 2-3x a week so I sucked and swallowed at least 500 times. Then I had sex and it pretty much stopped

Last edited:
Of course I've tried, without success. I really need to work on my flexibility.

The feeling of the pulsating member in my mouth and knowing the exact moment of release. it's great. I used to swallow to prevent a mess but it soon became the reward. I'd think back in you go!
"knowing the exact moment of release" has its plusses, but I think that "not knowing" would be much more exciting when it happened - I think that "not knowing" is one of the allures of cocksucking - anticipation - waiting for that moment and being excited when you know that you've been rewarded for your efforts.

I would if I thought I could, but that just ain’t happening in my reality. 🤣

Even though I could only get just below the head, I enjoyed it and shooting into my mouth was an awesome feeling. I should have enjoyed myself more frequently when I could, but I still have some memories that help me get hard now.

yes back when i was fit, lol

laying in the bathtub i was able to get in the right position, just enough to suck the head

Tried but couldn't even when younger although maybe I needed more determination as I was fairly fit & flexible - just exploring so no real determination driving me.

Now, it makes me wonder if any women have joined in with a guy sucking his own dick - seems like a sexy scenario for both?

Tried but couldn't even when younger although maybe I needed more determination as I was fairly fit & flexible - just exploring so no real determination driving me.

Now, it makes me wonder if any women have joined in with a guy sucking his own dick - seems like a sexy scenario for both?
Not quite . . . .

When I was dating second ex wife she was fascinated by my stories of when I was self sucking. No longer able to, she jerked me off a few times when I was in position so that I shot cum into my mouth.

She loved watching!

Not quite . . . .

When I was dating second ex wife she was fascinated by my stories of when I was self sucking. No longer able to, she jerked me off a few times when I was in position so that I shot cum into my mouth.

She loved watching!
Awesome!! Same here. Did in younger days. Now just out of the realm of flexibility. Hot that she enjoyed watching you don't though. That's a great thing.

Yes, I used to do it, but it was a strain. I couldn’t get enough sensation to cum from it, but loved having it in my mouth. It always gave me neck ache afterwards, although that didn’t stop me trying.

I could do it when I was young and a lot more flexible. I could just get the tip in my mouth. I enjoyed tonguing my piss hole. I never came that way....It was a nice bit of foreplay now and then.

Yes. Not even close lol
Have had a few vivid dreams about it, just being able to get the head in.

thats hot as hell, how did you go about telling her you sucked your own cock?
Found this old file. It explains everything.

I’ve shot cum on my face many times. Sometimes solo, sometimes with a partner. Sometimes it was embarrassing.

One of the best was with a former, quite kinky GF. We were filming ourselves in a night full of fucking and sucking. She had cum numerous times and I was still rock hard. She wanted a bit of a break so I said “sure, I’ll just suck myself a bit” and bent my head down as if I was going to get it in my mouth. Those days were a thing of the past; I was far from nimble enough. This was the first time I had even hinted at self sucking with her.
She perked right up and asked if there was anything she could do to help. I jumped at the chance and replied “jerk my cock until I cum in my mouth”. She was all for it!
After placing a bunch of pillows near the headboard I squirmed into position, back up tight to the pillows, my legs kicked back over my head, cock close but out of reach. She started to jerk me immediately, moaning and murmuring words of encouragement.
It didn’t take long. I came enough to flood my mouth and cover most of my face as she kept jerking me, little gasps coming from her mouth with every rope of cum that shot out. We shared the clean up with wet cummy kisses.
She rode herself to a very powerful orgasm on her two favorite vibrators.
A night to remember!

We did that at other times too. She never tired of it.

Back