Have you ever tried to suck your own cock?

Really? Guys can suck their own cocks? Must be very flexible. Would love to see how that works.....
I ran the high hurdles event in track and was very flexible - enough to touch my nose to my knees with ease. I remember being hard for whatever reason and doing stretches in my room. My cheek rested against my cock and I took it in my mouth. I came and swallowed it. Very weird, shameful feeling but not enough to stop it from happening again

I remember being hard for whatever reason and doing stretches in my room. My cheek rested against my cock and I took it in my mouth. I came and swallowed it.
I was skinny, but OH!!, to be That Flexible. Unfortunately, I never was, and my cock was never long enough to reach my mouth either.

I wish I could, but I've always felt like the least flexible person out there. I'd probably break/hurt something just trying to train for it.

Lately I've been trying the self fuck thing instead (my pp in my own butt), but I've had little luck with that as well.

I've tried, many times throughout the years. Only got as close as an inch away from extended tongue. Nowhere near sucking myself range. But, that didn't stop me from jerking off into my open mouth, often.

I've tried, many times throughout the years. Only got as close as an inch away from extended tongue. Nowhere near sucking myself range. But, that didn't stop me from jerking off into my open mouth, often.
This thread has me interested in getting into shape again. Stretching and bending and new yoga poses... let's do this. The sensation of sucking and knowing the exact moment my pulsating pays off.. fantastic. I did this hundreds of times when I should've been out looking for fun

This thread has me interested in getting into shape again. Stretching and bending and new yoga poses... let's do this. The sensation of sucking and knowing the exact moment my pulsating pays off.. fantastic. I did this hundreds of times when I should've been out looking for fun
Agree!!!! Good thread!!!!

Tried to suck my cock for years
Never could do it would loved to taste me from the source

Sadly not near limber or long enough. Fantasized about it many times.

Yes. Every surely has. Its impossible (was for me as a kid and so equally so now).

I teen would never leave home if home if he could.

Were you successful? I'd be surprised if every male had not measured the length and girth of his cock as well as tried to suck it if he thought he could. I'm not large by any means, and it probably comes down to physical properties rather than length as to whether a man can suck his own cock. My length is 6 and 3/4 inches. In my twenties, I would stretch to limber up and I could get half of it in my mouth either by bending over or throwing my legs over my head. Once, when my girlfriend in college (now my wife) was blowing me, I kept getting closer and closer to her mouth and it finally occurred to her to offer my cock to me. I remember it being such a turn on to suck cock in front of her. Later after marriage, we had come home from a bar and got into the tub for a bath together and she started sucking my dick. I decided I would suck it with her. At some point, she began pumping it in my mouth with her hand, and it was clear that she wanted to pump me off in my mouth. She eventually did and when I came, she repeatedly told me to swallow it. Being young back then, I had a big load so I was only able to swallow half of it before I spit the rest out. We had a good laugh about that I guess because the shoe was on the other foot, me being a guy, and her typically being the one to swallow. Im 60 years old now, have had back surgery and am way to stiff to be able to do it anymore but the thoughts of those days still turn me on. Sadly have much less jism to shoot than I did then but that's how it is getting old I reckon. Anybody else have experience sucking their own cock, love to read about it.

yes. not that bendy.

Back