Have you ever tried to suck your own cock?

I have tried numerous times and positions when I was younger. Never successful and now a lot less flexible.

That being said, if I could I probably would.

Tried? Hell YES! Succeeded? Nope. Close when I was younger. I'd need a 14" cock nowadays.

Side note. I have a had a recurring dream over the years (maybe 10 times?) of sucking my own cock (deeply) with a woman watching me. Several different women, some of which I never had any sexual interest in. Almost always ends with a huge orgasm. Not sure what it means, but probably some common theme. I do wake up very hard each time though. Lol

You know the one thing I hardly ever see in a self suck video is the guy taking his load in his mouth, showing it then swallowing it.

Yes.. and I didn't think it through

I was able to and it felt great, but I have an aversion to cum in my mouth .. doh

I used to be able to quite easily, and I loved it. The feeling and erotic intensity was unbeatable. I could get about halfway down my shaft, and my favouriite part was licking the frenulum ands licking all down the shaft. I grew to love the taste of myself, and though I cannot reach anymore I still love to eat my spunk when I masturbate, or lick it out of my wife. Good times. I am older and creakier now. However my wife is encouragiong me to stay limber so that I may be able to do it again. I dont think it would turn her on as such, but she loves to see me enjoying myself.

I have very realistic dreams from time to time where I’m able to suck the tip of my own cock. Wish I was actually that flexible, but I know very few are.

There was rumour that the artist formerly known as prince actually had a ribs removed so he could do this.
Sadly - this was later debunked.

In my youth I was lucky enough to get the tip of my cock in my mouth. I remember it being a hell of a strain on my back and neck, but for the sense of achievement it was worth it. It was the first of many cocks I have ever had, and the excitement of having one in my mouth never diminishes.

I don't recall ever sucking myself to orgasm, but it was a long time ago and I was masturbating nightly.

I'm too inflexible and a little overweight now to even attempt such a feat, but I'm glad I did back then.

In my younger days I tried several times in several positions, I just wasn't flexible enough to reach my mouth. Once or twice my tongue barely touched. But trying while masturbating would get me a bit harder and I shot into my mouth frequently. A shot in my mouth and across my face would keep me hard and stroking awhile longer.

I tried it during my senior year but didn't plan on swallowing. Felt naughty and swore it wouldn't happen again. What if someone found out? Well, the next night I did it again. Must've fallen asleep a thousand times with cum on my breath.

I tried it during my senior year but didn't plan on swallowing. Felt naughty and swore it wouldn't happen again. What if someone found out? Well, the next night I did it again. Must've fallen asleep a thousand times with cum on my breath.
Lol......many of us been there....ha!!

Really? Guys can suck their own cocks? Must be very flexible. Would love to see how that works.....
Most would have been flexible enough as youngsters. I was, and could get the head and part of my shaft in, and had I practiced yoga probably could have got the lot. The sheer physical effort was a bit of a boner-kill though so I didn't do it a whole lot.

Way too old and inflexible now. I did also wank and cum in my own mouth almost as an experiment to see how it'd feel and taste for somebody else when I finally got the chance. Can't say I was overenamoured with the taste; precum is much nicer.

My theory is that the percent that have is a lot higher that what most people will admit.....I did....it does take shape and effort...
I ran the high hurdles and swam so I had the effortless flexibility. Not so much anymore but I admit.. I'd do it again for old time sake

Most would have been flexible enough as youngsters. I was, and could get the head and part of my shaft in, and had I practiced yoga probably could have got the lot. The sheer physical effort was a bit of a boner-kill though so I didn't do it a whole lot.

Way too old and inflexible now. I did also wank and cum in my own mouth almost as an experiment to see how it'd feel and taste for somebody else when I finally got the chance. Can't say I was overenamoured with the taste; precum is much nicer.
It's all timing for me. Once I came I had no interest in the cum. But being aroused and erect was a different story. Really liked the whole process

I ran the high hurdles and swam so I had the effortless flexibility. Not so much anymore but I admit.. I'd do it again for old time sake
I swam.....a few years back...... Still fun for " new times sake too!!"

Back when I was young, skinny and limber I sucked almost half my length into my mouth. Would throw my legs up over my head onto the headboard and go to town! Swallowed gallons of my own cum before 30 years old!
That's the sort of thing I looked forward to every night.

I certainly would if I could, but that’s not possible for me.🤣

Back