Have you ever tried to suck your own cock?

rustable

Really Experienced
Were you successful? I'd be surprised if every male had not measured the length and girth of his cock as well as tried to suck it if he thought he could. I'm not large by any means, and it probably comes down to physical properties rather than length as to whether a man can suck his own cock. My length is 6 and 3/4 inches. In my twenties, I would stretch to limber up and I could get half of it in my mouth either by bending over or throwing my legs over my head. Once, when my girlfriend in college (now my wife) was blowing me, I kept getting closer and closer to her mouth and it finally occurred to her to offer my cock to me. I remember it being such a turn on to suck cock in front of her. Later after marriage, we had come home from a bar and got into the tub for a bath together and she started sucking my dick. I decided I would suck it with her. At some point, she began pumping it in my mouth with her hand, and it was clear that she wanted to pump me off in my mouth. She eventually did and when I came, she repeatedly told me to swallow it. Being young back then, I had a big load so I was only able to swallow half of it before I spit the rest out. We had a good laugh about that I guess because the shoe was on the other foot, me being a guy, and her typically being the one to swallow. Im 60 years old now, have had back surgery and am way to stiff to be able to do it anymore but the thoughts of those days still turn me on. Sadly have much less jism to shoot than I did then but that's how it is getting old I reckon. Anybody else have experience sucking their own cock, love to read about it.

There have been a few threads in the past month or so about guys sucking their own cock. Try a search, lots of stories.

In answer to your question; yes, I sucked my own for years. And as you, I am no longer limber enough or I would be doing it still.

Til I hurt my back doing it...

I sucked my own, every chance I had! Sometimes, with a little "chemical" assistance, I could take it all the way to my balls but alas, the last time I did that was when I heard that "pop" in my back. Now, it's all I can do to get in position to shoot my cum at my mouth and face!

I've tried sucking it, mainly in college and a few years after graduation. I was an athlete, soccer, so i was pretty limber and in good shape. I would have to go up against a wall and get my back against it and bring my legs and dick forward until i could get it in my mouth. I could only get about 3 or 4 inches into my mouth and even then i couldnt really do anything more because my head and neck were flat against the floor and my hips couldnt really pump much so they were really like the worst blowjobs ever, although they did make me horny as hell so i would stop that and go back to beating off and unleash massive loads. But.... I really wish i could have given myself at least a decent one. Congrats to those who can.

Really? Guys can suck their own cocks? Must be very flexible. Would love to see how that works.....

lots of gifs and videos on here

As was previously stated, there are already several threads covering this topic

you just have to go past page 1 and sometimes even further than page 2, 3, 4, or 5

There have been a few threads in the past month or so about guys sucking their own cock. Try a search, lots of stories.

In answer to your question; yes, I sucked my own for years. And as you, I am no longer limber enough or I would be doing it still.

and go past page 1, sometimes past page 2, 3, 4, or even page 5

Oh yes I did it as a young man, sucking myself and injecting and swallowing my semen in my mouth. Now my stomach is in the way and unfortunately my back is no longer doing it. It's a shame actually. Then I take the taste of my cock through my wife's mouth. ;-)

Back in my teens through early thirties I was flexible enough to throw my legs back and get the head in my mouth while stroking the shaft. Nothing hotter than shooting in your own mouth! I am now 53 and attempted to do this earlier in the year and found that I am no longer as limber as I once was. I’m guessing that with some stretching I may be able to though.

Back in my late teens I was able to do it. I'm pretty average-sized (6") but was very limber back then. Laid on my back and put my legs back over my shoulders. I could get about an inch or so in my mouth. While I could've used my hand to pump it, I preferred to move it back and forth. That would get me cumming in just a couple of minutes. Swallowed it all. :) Why I enjoyed it so much?
  • The taste and texture of a cock in my mouth
  • The taste and texture of my cum
  • Watching my cock pulse as it pumped cum in my mouth
  • Breathing fast through my nose as I came. Memories of this came flooding (pun intended) back when I would finger my wife to orgasm while I had my cock in her mouth. She'd pant like crazy through her nose as she came.

Last edited:
I would guess that just about every man has tried to suck his own cock at least once. I used to try a lot of times. The closest I ever came was, I touched the tip with my lips one time.

Back