Have You Ever Caught Someone Masturbating?

I know there's a whole thread called Caught Masturbating, but that seems to be all about BEING caught. Have you ever accidentally found someone enjoying themselves? How did you react? Did they know you saw them? How did they react?
Yes, I once walked in on my (beautiful) mother as she was masturbating while taking a bath. The timing of my entrance couldn’t have been any better because just as I walked into the bathroom she was clearly in the midst of a very powerful climax. As a matter of fact, she didn’t even notice I was in the room until her orgasm subsided and she eventually opened her eyes. Needless to say, I never looked at her the same way again.

Yes, I once walked in on my (beautiful) mother as she was masturbating while taking a bath. The timing of my entrance couldn’t have been any better because just as I walked into the bathroom she was clearly in the midst of a very powerful climax. As a matter of fact, she didn’t even notice I was in the room until her orgasm subsided and she eventually opened her eyes. Needless to say, I never looked at her the same way again.
Yeah, it really changes the dynamics of seeing someone so close to you in such an intimate way.

I have once in a hotel sauna after getting a massage. He stopped, covered up and left. I would have joined him.
I also did catch several friends in college living in a dorm.

I was wanking on my bed and my roommate walked in. I was right in the middle of coming so I couldn’t stop. He mumbled something and backed out. After cleaning up I went to his room to see how awkward it was going to be and he was on his bed with his dick in his hand. We never talked about it afterwards. But I often masturbated to the image I had of him with his big hard cock in his hand.

Dunno if catching my wife masturbating counts but I was downstairs playing Xbox thinkin she'd gone to sleep. I started to doze off while playing Starfield so I went upstairs to go to sleep. When I walked into the bedroom, there she was, naked from waist down, bbc dildo in her pussy, Le Wand vibrator on her clit. She was soo in her own orgasmic world she didn't notice me. I stood there watching until she squirted everywhere, I'm talkin she shot clear across the bed and got her dresser wet. I didn't even give her time to calm down, I dove between her legs and went to town. She came 2 more times. We needed new bed sheets after that.

In college (this was back in the early 90's) my roommate was gay. It was well known. He was a George Michael wanna be. He loved all things George Michael. Being Hetero I tried to avoid hanging out with him and especially being undressed around him although he had no issues dressing and undressing and being naked in front of me. On my dorm floor he had the nickname Fruity.

Let me say that at that time things were different and mindsets and thinking was different. There was not a lot of out homosexuals and those that were faced with a lot of ridicule. I like to think that I have grown and evolved as a person in the past 25-30 years since.

Anyway, he came in the room when I thought he was out at a party. I was on my bed with a magazine and stroking when he came through the door. Yes the door was locked but he had a key and it was quickly opened and there I was with bird in hand (lancaster reference)

He got a good look and retreated back out of the door. My alone time ruined, I dressed and later that night he came back and apologized for interrupting. It was the last time that he saw me naked.

With my girlfriends mother, I was out of college and my girlfriend and I was visiting her parents. Because we were at her parents house we did not have any sex with each other while spending the week there. I think it was during the holidays. I remember snow on the ground.

My GF and her father had gone out for some reason. Maybe to town or something. I thought I had the house to myself and was on the bed naked and stroking when the door opened and my GF's mother was there with an armful of laundry looking at me in all my nakedness.

She was shocked and surprised and retreated back out the door. Needless to say I was greatly embarrassed but nothing was ever said to me. However, my GF teased me later, after we left her parents, that her mom said that she walked in on my naked. It seemed that was all that her mom shared with her.

In college (this was back in the early 90's) my roommate was gay. It was well known. He was a George Michael wanna be. He loved all things George Michael. Being Hetero I tried to avoid hanging out with him and especially being undressed around him although he had no issues dressing and undressing and being naked in front of me. On my dorm floor he had the nickname Fruity.

Let me say that at that time things were different and mindsets and thinking was different. There was not a lot of out homosexuals and those that were faced with a lot of ridicule. I like to think that I have grown and evolved as a person in the past 25-30 years since.

Anyway, he came in the room when I thought he was out at a party. I was on my bed with a magazine and stroking when he came through the door. Yes the door was locked but he had a key and it was quickly opened and there I was with bird in hand (lancaster reference)

He got a good look and retreated back out of the door. My alone time ruined, I dressed and later that night he came back and apologized for interrupting. It was the last time that he saw me naked.

With my girlfriends mother, I was out of college and my girlfriend and I was visiting her parents. Because we were at her parents house we did not have any sex with each other while spending the week there. I think it was during the holidays. I remember snow on the ground.

My GF and her father had gone out for some reason. Maybe to town or something. I thought I had the house to myself and was on the bed naked and stroking when the door opened and my GF's mother was there with an armful of laundry looking at me in all my nakedness.

She was shocked and surprised and retreated back out the door. Needless to say I was greatly embarrassed but nothing was ever said to me. However, my GF teased me later, after we left her parents, that her mom said that she walked in on my naked. It seemed that was all that her mom shared with her.
So overall a little bit of embarrassment and awkwardness, but no real harm done. Thanks for the stories!

Back