Have You Ever Caught Someone Masturbating?

A previous post reminded me of something. I had a buddy which she called us because she said buddies are friends that fuck was laying on top of me cuddling with our clothes on and at some point she started fingering herself.

I've caught my wife masturbating many times over the past 5 or 10 years. It's always in the early hours of the morning. She has a stressful job which can mean she wakes up often with her head buzzing. If she can't get back to sleep then she starts to play with herself to relieve the stress. The first time I woke to hearing a strange rubbing sound against the sheets and I lay quietly beside her until I was sure what she was doing. I then slowly moved my hand onto her thigh as we both lay on our backs. She just kept rubbing her pussy and came quickly once she had been rumbled. After she finished she she gave me an amazing hand job because by then I was throbbing with what had happened. It's now quite a regular thing and leads to either us masturbating together, one after an other or fucking.

I've caught my wife masturbating many times over the past 5 or 10 years. It's always in the early hours of the morning. She has a stressful job which can mean she wakes up often with her head buzzing. If she can't get back to sleep then she starts to play with herself to relieve the stress. The first time I woke to hearing a strange rubbing sound against the sheets and I lay quietly beside her until I was sure what she was doing. I then slowly moved my hand onto her thigh as we both lay on our backs. She just kept rubbing her pussy and came quickly once she had been rumbled. After she finished she she gave me an amazing hand job because by then I was throbbing with what had happened. It's now quite a regular thing and leads to either us masturbating together, one after an other or fucking.

Beautiful. Lovely. I want this...

I walked in on my 26 year old son masturbating on his bed recently, I beat a hasty retreat, mumbling "sorry" and closed the door behind me.
I think that's every son's first fantasy, Mom catching us jerking off, maybe lingering for a moment, possibly striking up a casual conversation about how masturbation is perfectly natural and healthy as she watches me-- I mean, WHOEVER -- stroke themselves... Or maybe that's just me.

I caught my mom fingering herself. I was 18 and going to college and came home for lunch. I heard some moaning and rushed to her bedroom thinking she was hurting or something was wrong. When I got to her door, I saw her lying on her bed with her thighs spread. The look on her face was one of excitement...but yet calm as she motioned me into the room...

Last edited:
I caught my mom fingering herself. I was 18 and going to college and came home for lunch. I heard some moaning and rushed to her bedroom thinking she was hurting or something was wrong. When I got to her door, I saw her lying on her bed with her thighs spread. The look on her face was one of excitement...but yet calm as she motioned me into the room...
You know someone is going to want more details than that!

Back