Have You Ever Caught Someone Masturbating?

For a few years, my ex and I shared a house with her sister and her husband. SIL and I were often home during the day while our spouses were working. She had a habit of taking a nap in the early afternoons. There were SO many times she left her bedroom door cracked open and I could see her masturbating on her bed. The first time, I quietly scurried to my room to take care of myself. After that, I stroked in the hall while watching her. Eventually it came out that she left her door open intentionally, so we started doing it together in different places around the house. My crush on her, which became lustful feelings, were mutually shared by her. Inevitably, a wonderful affair bloomed, from which many happy memories with her sprouted.

I was in The US Navy for 6 years, I caught several of my shipmates (washing their cocks fast) in those years. Nothing was ever said about it It was just something that happened, we had more important things to worry about.

16261572.gif
5b120e1b57b73.gif
caught.gif

No I haven't but I wonder what my reaction would be. Guess that depends on who it would be, male or female.

I’ve caught the next door neighbor’s daughter masturbating but in all honesty she first saw me stroking outside so she has been teasing me with a show anytime her mom is not home - and best ever was watching her fuck herself with my whiffle ball bat.
That’s awesome 👏

When you go to enough swingers parties, you get to watch guys and girls masturbating, and I have also masturbated and cum in front of people as well.

Caught my best friend in high school. He was laying in his bed with a girlie magazine( long before cell phones and the internet). I yelled when I walked in the house, but he had music playing. I opened his door and for a second he didn’t realize I was there…. I watched a couple strokes on his probably 7 much cock before he realized and threw the covers over himself…. Sometimes I wish I had asked him to keep going and I joined in….

Back