Happy Geek Pride

I haven't got uno bombed (yet - I'm sure it's coming) and I have a female's tentacles used on a male.

I'm sure the hate is headed my way, it just hasn't arrived yet.
I have female tentacles, but used on (or rather through) two women.

Em

I just read "Do Androids Fart Like Electric Pigs".

It was not erotic to me, personally... Not even a little bit.

But if you can read that story, and not enjoy it at least a little bit then I don't think we can be friends.

I gave it 5 stars... And it earned those stars. That final line?
(Does the spoiler tool not work? I don't wanna give anything away)

Last edited:
5 x ⭐️5 + 2 x ⭐️1 = 3.86 😮‍💨

Getting motion sickness typing in a taxi 🥴.

Em

Stop obsessing about scores Em. I will definitely bite into your trilogy next, btw. ;)
Good luck to all who wrote for the event and I wish you plenty of real feedback :)

If it's any consolation, my lady love said you've nailed the Disc vibe. Looking forward to your story!
Thank you! It was so much fun to write that I've dropped other stories (for the moment) and am working on a second part and preparing a third for the Winter Holidays (Hogswatch day!)

Arithmetic 🤭
I was never a scientist. I was able to figure out how the voting went with a score of 1 and then it started to change and I found my self staring at an answer of 3 votes of 1.222 each then said screw it. I missed a step somewhere

Let X=3 and Y=3.67 where Pi R square... wait Pi are round, Cornbread R square. Let's start over...

I got dinged by a couple of 1-bombs, but Overcoming Burnout seems to be doing pretty well overall. Currently at 4.77 with 43 ratings.
That's quite good. As for myself, I won't look until later today. Meanwhile, I will simply work on two new submissions.

Wow.
https://www.literotica.com/s/bound-to-the-turnings-of-the-wheel
a D/s story set in the Wheel of Time universe. It feels like my birthday ;)
It is author's first story, so I am not expecting much, but maybe I get surprised.
9 pages! It's about as long as a bloody wheel of time book in and of itself!

This is a work of fiction. The characters within it are completely fictional. The Wheel of Time universe is also completely fictional. Even the universe you and I inhabit may be partially or completely fictional. The pseudoscience portrayed as serious by this fictional work is completely fictional, and classified government research sites that take it seriously are either completely fictional or complete wastes of black budget money.

Oh God. There's my evening gone, then.

9 pages! It's about as long as a bloody wheel of time book in and of itself!

Oh God. There's my evening gone, then.
Yeah, it is quite long... and kinda disappointing. It is just a very long (and tedious) cosplay story with a lot of repetitive dialogue. Oh well, it was too good to be truth, I guess ;)

Yeah, it is quite long... and kinda disappointing. It is just a very long (and tedious) cosplay story with a lot of repetitive dialogue. Oh well, it was too good to be truth, I guess ;)
To be honest once I worked out it wasn't actual WoT I lost interest. I'm a magpie.

To be honest once I worked out it wasn't actual WoT I lost interest. I'm a magpie.
I tried to give it a chance, nevertheless. I kept hoping for a fantasy twist, and even without the twist, I was hoping for an interesting powerplay with colorful, nerdy characters with a lot of funny references and of course, some juicy sex. Meh.

All I want to know is how Emily mastered all those powers as quickly and as well as she did.

Back