Happy Geek Pride

We got a 1-bomb too. :(

Not even an explanation why. Maybe the tentacles. They are ratings killers. :)

I seem to have attracted a “fan club” by having the temerity to write a non-traditional Loving Wives story. They have been pouncing on anything I publish and also working their way through my back catalog, targeting any 4.5x stories - six of which have been 1 bombed to 4.4x or lower since I polluted their safe space with my deviant ideas. I’m not making this up, I have before and after stats, it’s quite clear.

It doesn’t help being an uppity woman either. Yes I had that said to me; twice.

TBH I had many positive comments and PMs from LW people (two thirds of the comments were positive only three twentieths negative). But the “moral minority” on LW is very active. I’m assuming they have nothing more positive to do with their time than 1 bomb me. And one said I was clearly not getting laid enough. Oh the irony.

Em

I haven't read the stories yet, but I scanned the list and Do Androids Fart Like Electric Pigs by PJ Trousers gets my award for most creative title.
Hadn’t noticed that. Can’t say the title makes me that keen to read it TBH.

Em

It’s a loaded term. Men don’t get called uppity for saying stuff (white men anyway).

Em
If it's a loaded term, why did you use it to describe yourself? Why not "Outspoken" or "Haughty" or "Pretentious" or my favorite "Bumptious"?

Holy page turners, D! Fifteen action packed pages. People are probably still reading it. I'll have a look over the weekend.
Let me know what you think of the Slang. Sir Terry invented a continent that he called XXXX so I put my characters there in Bugarup XXXX but they went out back for a while.

I haven't got uno bombed (yet - I'm sure it's coming) and I have a female's tentacles used on a male.

I'm sure the hate is headed my way, it just hasn't arrived yet.

Back