Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

As my wife is very straight minded (narrow minded) I can only use my favourite dildo when she is out or away. As she is away for the next week my 7 inch solid aluminium friend could be spending some time giving me pleasure.

Thank god for black friday. I rode my dildo off and on for 8 hours! My wife thought it was the turkey that made me so sleepy but it was fucking myself silly and cumming about 8 times over that time period

Ok, I am a bi-male and love sucking, but never been fucked but a guy/gal or dildo. So reading some of the post has gotten me wanting to try a dildo or maybe something at home, like a handle etc. Since I am a anal virgin, looking for suggestions so I can get myself ready to take that first hard cock.

I do enjoy a good wank but don't get the chance much. When I do I rase the states and so it with a nice smooth dildo in my ass. Mmm

About once or twice a week. Mine is softskin 7-inch that I've had for several years. Love the more natural feel.

I haven't in a long time, bu long for something around the house to use.

Right now got my glass plug in - if I'd known it felt this good years ago I'd have started inserting one years ago

str8

Im 48mm str8 but i have used dildo on occasion. Some seem too big. Some seem too small. Currently I use a long slender glue stick bottle.
It feels good and easy to conceal.
Love to know what other dives work well.

I can't have a dildo. But I find that the handle on my wife's razor that stays in our shower is ridged and feels good, plus its discrete and easy to clean.

Goes in streaks for me. I own a couple of them and do enjoy using them. This morning, I had an 8 incher buried balls deep. Made me hard as a rock and blew a ginormous load.

i will usually do it overnight in the shower. sometimes ill play in the bed, but thee shower takes care of cleanup for me. i have a big purple buttplug, a white dildo called "the perfect peter" and a giant black cock that i take when i feel really slutty.

i will usually do it overnight in the shower. sometimes ill play in the bed, but thee shower takes care of cleanup for me. i have a big purple buttplug, a white dildo called "the perfect peter" and a giant black cock that i take when i feel really slutty.

WOW, the black one is fucking huge

About an hour ago during my cross dressing photo shoot. Got several good shots showing length and many more buried all 6.5" deep. Rode it for close to an hour straight. I so want a real cock to fuck, but this will do for now. PM if you want to chat.

This morning - laying in bed. Silicone rubber and 8 inches of pleasure !!

Actually, I just had my first experience, two days ago. I don't have a dildo, and I wasn't sure if toying myself would be something I enjoyed. But, the pull of curiousity was too strong. I grabbed a condom, rolled it over a broom handle, applied copious amounts of coconut oil, and gave it a whirl. After only about 5-7 minutes of easing into it, I was full blown humping 7.5" of broom handle! Great jerk accompanied. That was my first, and temporarily, last time.

had to get a new ID, but this is still my story

That black beast looks PERFECT! I think we'd enjoy more pictures of that one in action.:cool:

Back