Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

It's 12:30 am and I'm traveling for business. I brought a fairly large dildo with me so I stayed out after dinner for a few extra drinks because I knew I'd be enjoying my alone time later. I brought the large dildo and the magnum condoms but forgot the lube!!!! I am currently using the hotel lotion for lube and have been riding this cock for 30 minutes and have no desire to stop - I, going to be either late for tomorrow's meeting or very tired but my stretched ass will be a reminder of how much fun I had tonight!!

dildos

I love getting in a hot bath and lubing my hole and stretching it first with my fingers. Then I insert all sorts of bottles in me, there are some very nice shaped bottles in a bathroom, from small to large. My favourite butt plug is a roll on deoderant which after a push slips in and holds in place while I wank.

I am headed to Houston tomorrow and I am going to get me one of those piggy tails to insert in my bottom at the next all guys meet and greet!

We bought some new glass dildos the other week and I'm desperate for some alone time to try them out.

My God that looks soo good. How long did it take for you to be comfortable with this baby?

New toy today

Just got a new vibrating, suction cup dildo today. I've been extremely horny all week waiting for this purchase and free time to use it, but it's pretty DAMN big! Any suggestions for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a new vibrating, suction cup dildo today. I've been extremely horny all week waiting for this purchase and free time to use it, but it's pretty DAMN big! Any suggestions for this?

That looks pretty realistic. Let us know how it worked out, (or in ;) )

rode my 9 incher earlier and it was WONDERFUL! didn't even take my panties off. just pulled my thong aside and straddled that dildo!! i'm horny again though from looking at this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c24uydfjcb1yr4y/00J0J_1vrnnWfLMoX_600x450.jpg?dl=0

and this

http://33.media.tumblr.com/f9715ac9c55f51aaeb70ec24ed19a366/tumblr_ncaew4dTKD1sxhdaxo1_400.gif

i'm goin' to ride that big boy again!!!

Let me pop my 7in cut nice mushroom head up your butt. :devil: JUST WIGGLE ON IT

any time i dont have the real thing to enjoy and then every day at least once a day .

sat on my six-incher while I chatted earlier, and now have my butt plug in. I may wear it out to run errands this fternoon

Actually, I just had my first experience, two days ago. I don't have a dildo, and I wasn't sure if toying myself would be something I enjoyed. But, the pull of curiousity was too strong. I grabbed a condom, rolled it over a broom handle, applied copious amounts of coconut oil, and gave it a whirl. After only about 5-7 minutes of easing into it, I was full blown humping 7.5" of broom handle! Great jerk accompanied. That was my first, and temporarily, last time.

Back