Guys, what gets you going?

As simple as it is, one thing that drives me nuts is a woman in a white tank top and tight blue jeans...... It just something about it that's always gotten me going

Her eyes and smile whilst her fingers lightly stroke the back of my neck :)

What are some things, little things, than women do that gets you immediately hard? Preferrably things they can do in public. Bending over in front of you, showing cleavage, wearing something particular, doing something with their eyes, brushing against you in a certain way... anything.

What definitely raises my "tent" is girls with big boobs(doesn't matter what they are wearing), girls that have their hair in pigtails, large girls and also I love it when I see two girls kiss and make out....gets me super hard!

Seeing an erotic woman in a business suit/skirt and unbuttoned top, gorgeous set of boobs filling out her top and the glasses just slightly down her nose.
Something so incredibly sexy about that.

I second the sundress comment. It happens at about age 30 that men really become obsessed with sundresses, and it just escalates from there. Not that we didn't like them before. And walk in front of a light source too, please.

Lululemons, pre-recall while running or at the gym. :)

White tank tops, no bra.

Toe cleavage (not to be mistaken with peek-a-boo open shoe toes). Pumps or closed toe shoes, cut low enough that the 4 gaps between the 5 toes are visible.

Gets me every time...

When she intentionally, but unexpectedly flashes her pussy to me.

I have always liked a lady who can say hello. I also appreciate a lady who is comfortable in her own skin.

Wearing a sexy pair of heels; especially ones where you can see the pretty painted toes. If a woman notices me noticing her and does something to let me know she knows and is enjoying it that gets me going every time. Even if it is just unspoken flirting in line at Starbucks. Just this morning there was a lady wearing a really sexy pair of heels and a nice skirt showing her great legs, if she was wearing flats she wouldn't have been anywhere near as sexy. She saw me looking and turned to give me a better view and made eye contact to let me know she knew. She knew I was turned on and not a word was spoken but I enjoyed the flirting and here I am re-living it again.

When she reaches for her purse and whispers "Ill pay" does it for me every time.

For me it's quite a number of things. A huge turn on is when a girl looks and behaves innocent when I company of a few people but starts talking openly and dirty when in privet. Another one is (well it's actually more of a phantasy of mine) is when a girl goes around in public without any panties on while wearing a skirt. And last one for today is when she wears long soft socks, this one is an instant huge turn on whih I can't really turn off until I empty my balls somewhere.

For me it's quite a number of things. A huge turn on is when a girl looks and behaves innocent when I company of a few people but starts talking openly and dirty when in privet. Another one is (well it's actually more of a phantasy of mine) is when a girl goes around in public without any panties on while wearing a skirt. And last one for today is when she wears long soft socks, this one is an instant huge turn on whih I can't really turn off until I empty my balls somewhere.

Welcome to posting, Marcus! If you have this kind of stuff to say, keep it coming pal! :D

Nothing like a beautiful mind and a great vocabulary to compliment an actively naughty imagination that can build on top of mine :)

Seeing a woman's thong exposed above the waistline of her pants or shorts. What else gets me going is seeing a thong line in her pants, shorts or dress..........if I don't see one then I'm assuming that she's not wearing any panties and that about puts me over the top.

Other things that will get me going is when a woman is wearing thigh high stockings and gives an inadvertent glimpse of the top of them while she's wearing a dress and giving inadvertent peeks at her panties while she's wearing a dress. Very hot catching those accidental peeks.

I'm sure there's more but these are the things that I thought of off the top of my head.

Seeing a woman's thong exposed above the waistline of her pants or shorts. What else gets me going is seeing a thong line in her pants, shorts or dress..........if I don't see one then I'm assuming that she's not wearing any panties and that about puts me over the top.

Other things that will get me going is when a woman is wearing thigh high stockings and gives an inadvertent glimpse of the top of them while she's wearing a dress and giving inadvertent peeks at her panties while she's wearing a dress. Very hot catching those accidental peeks.

I'm sure there's more but these are the things that I thought of off the top of my head.

Those are great. :heart:

gets me going?

If it's a woman that I've not been intimate with, it could be as simple as a touch of her hand on mine, along with a mischievous smile!

Thank you, it's nice to finally be in a community where I can freely talk about all the crazy lustful stuff that I got in my head haha

The thought of her sitting on my lap...leaning back into me as she opens herself to me....

Her asking when next we can have a lazy morning together, like she did this morning before dashing off to her work. I like a gal in her professional outfit with sex on the brain.

Back