Guys, what gets you going?

Sheana_V

Literotica Guru
What are some things, little things, than women do that gets you immediately hard? Preferrably things they can do in public. Bending over in front of you, showing cleavage, wearing something particular, doing something with their eyes, brushing against you in a certain way... anything.

When a woman looks me in the eyes and touches my leg under the table. Or when she brushes up against me letting me feel her ass. Or a simple hand to the back of my neck.

Lady cashiers who wear low cut tops even though they know they have to bend over doing their job. Oh yeah, they know what they're doing.

A woman's undivided attention is a big turn on for me

The way she can whisper in my ear and tease me with her tongue. Its even better when she whispers dirty things.

That moment the short skirt rides up too far and I find out what her panties look like.

That little hint of cleavage that is peaking out....especially when you look again, and there is more showing.

I agree with the other posts here, cleavage is definitely the top tease. That, or really tight tops, which whilst not showing any skin, leave nothing to the imagination.

I forgot one! When women smile and their tongue just pops slightly between their teeth, that's an incredible turn on. I immediately start to wonder how their tongue would feel on my skin...

Discreetly adjusting a garter strap. I confess it has been a couple of decades since I have actually seen that in public.

Swinging hips and lovely legs of a well toned gal in a short skirt or skimpy dress. Seeing a handsome couple with the woman like that and the guy's hand below her waist and I have a diagonal line in my pants in no time.

Another: as happens I wear a junk ring most days so I sport a bulge. When a fit woman glances and then looks up to meet my eyes and we exchange an appreciative look - then there's a surge for sure.

Above and beyond all that - any and every suggestive glance, move, or comment from my wonderful wife who gets me going and more ... :)

No underwear sun dress!!!

pressing her breast against my arm.

Biting her lip. If she's wearing something that shows off her figure (in a "leaving something to the imagination" kind of way), looking at me with bedroom eyes.... and then bites her lip.... I'm done for.

A sexy pair of heels is always eye catching and catching a glimpse of her stocking top

The thing that always does it for me is when a woman approaches me from behind, slips her hand in my front pocket, and starts fondling my balls though the fabric. I don't know why, but I just find that arousing.

There are a lot of things like revealing you are wearing thigh highs under your dress always did it for me.

A woman's eyes and that sexy fucking lip bite is always what gets me going. But at the same time, having a slight foot fetish, I love seeing heels dangling...It turns me on so much. :devil:

I'm an "ass man". A nice ass in tight shorts or a pair if daisy dukes gets me every time.

I'm with Mike and Q

Bite your lip. I loved Sassy's profile pic (before she took it down). Absolutely oozing with sexiness with the lip bite. ;)

Back