Goodbye from Lance

I just found him to be excessively mean...fuck he was mean.

giphy.gif

Hey kids, thought I would drop in to wish everyone a Happy New Year!...I had a quick look around and can quickly see how much the place has improved since I left. (ha)

Happy Trails!

So I left for a few months and come back to JBJ-or Noir trash, however you know him-has been banned and so has Lance.

But as soon as I'm back I see Lance just popped back in so I missed a Lance free zone:mad:

No JBJ though....

Ah, well, that's how it goes.

Happy New year to you too, Lance, hope its a happy and successful one.

Hey kids...

...I lurk occasionally for shits n giggles and have noticed the blurtbitches are having a hard time not talking about me...who could blame them? It's funny to see y'all lance lance lance dancing all over the geeb.

Interestingly, nobody, not even my "bff's"... seems to be able to say why I was banned.

I don't know why either...but it did hurt my feelings...maybe some of you will get some joy from that. Yay!

C'est va vie...as I said to Ogg at the outset, I was never an alt guy...so this little visit is/was simply to set the record straight.

Cheers!
Lance

Which banishment? Lancecastor? MagnusRichard? LiamAnthony? Oh, it really doesn’t matter. Us blurt bitches talk about you because we enjoy your absence...except you’re becoming a lot like Hash with the alts. :eek:

Oh well. See ya on your next incantation. Cheers, yes?

...I lurk occasionally for shits n giggles and have noticed the blurtbitches are having a hard time not talking about me...who could blame them? It's funny to see y'all lance lance lance dancing all over the geeb.

Interestingly, nobody, not even my "bff's"... seems to be able to say why I was banned.

I don't know why either...but it did hurt my feelings...maybe some of you will get some joy from that. Yay!

C'est va vie...as I said to Ogg at the outset, I was never an alt guy...so this little visit is/was simply to set the record straight.

Cheers!
Lance

Wellll, at least all you losers straight up bought that, that this here is indeed Lance.

Cheers!
Lance

With all the alts running around it's getting hard to tell if this is the infamous dick head lance or a wannabe pretending to be him.

Either way I don't miss you posting ladies personal information on the board for your nasty pleasure. You might have thought it was amusing but what you do to women who you don't like or have fallen out with or to be spiteful is something you should be ashamed of as a grown man.

I'm not dancing with glee but it does give me a slight warm fuzzy to see you banned when you know damn well you deserve it.

Hopefully some new people or people who think you're a ok will realize you have a cruel streak and have no problem taking someone's personal information like their physical address or other personal information and post it here for all to see.

Have you idiots not learned anything in your experiment to create safe zones and to "banish" opinions you disagree with? I don't sense that you have.

Have you idiots not learned anything in your experiment to create safe zones and to "banish" opinions you disagree with? I don't sense that you have.

You mean the "free speech" zones that hierarchy-loving right wingers want to set up at protests?

With all the alts running around it's getting hard to tell if this is the infamous dick head lance or a wannabe pretending to be him.

Either way I don't miss you posting ladies personal information on the board for your nasty pleasure. You might have thought it was amusing but what you do to women who you don't like or have fallen out with or to be spiteful is something you should be ashamed of as a grown man.

I'm not dancing with glee but it does give me a slight warm fuzzy to see you banned when you know damn well you deserve it.

Hopefully some new people or people who think you're a ok will realize you have a cruel streak and have no problem taking someone's personal information like their physical address or other personal information and post it here for all to see.

:heart::heart::heart:

Hi Deb;

It doesn't matter what you or anyone says...I know I never posted anyone's personal information on Lit, as does Laurel. (the garnate thing was a sucker play by garnate...that's why I wasn't booted at the time and its why garnate left for the how to forum afterwards...very similar to Risia's exile from the GB years ago after she lied to Laurel)

Ultimately, a smear campaign against me resulted in my being retired from Lit. You won't find a Rule Breach anywhere or anyone who can point to one...because there wasn't one. Playground snowflaking of the GB maybe. Others have been banned using the same methods.

Looking back, I had been tired of the increasingly infantile "discussions" here for years...and browsing the GB (now as a lurker) I can see why...the blurt Clique has ruined the GB. Lavender called it many years ago...."the playgroundization of the GB"...she was right.

While the way I was retired does hurt/bother me (because I always felt a loyalty to Lit and a sense of belonging)...that's life and life goes on! No use crying over spilt milk.
Lance

Back