Goodbye from Lance

Why do you only mention the alt army of those whom you disagree with and not those of whom you agree with? Are you not, then, part of the problem instead of part of the solution and the restoration of civility?

By the way, AJ, when you go around calling women cunts, you don't get to be the one calling for a restoration of civility. You get to be the one who gets his ass kicked with every stupid comment he makes. :)

Yup.

Point proven.

Ridiculous.

Maybe you can throw out some more "whataboutism" - especially since you believe in so much personal responsibility.

No one expends that amount of time and energy saying they aren't an alt that isn't an alt. If you didn't spend an equall amount of time trolling me, I wouldn't really care. :)

By the way, AJ, when you go around calling women cunts, you don't get to be the one calling for a restoration of civility. You get to be the one who gets his ass kicked with every stupid comment he makes. :)

Did sigh fuck his world up again?

I wonder which came first, the BroPatrol’s contempt for women, or women not being able to stand them?

It's funny. Attack a poster relentlessly and then label that person for pointing out the behavior as "playing victim." This from the same root alt who accused an adoptive parent of being a p****** (no one says that word anymore unless they are a Progressive Clinton supporter and Trump hater, that is what this board has been reduced to). Fucking pathetic. This is what Laurel has enabled in her subjective evaluations of "free speech."

Sounds like you figured out a lot in a short time.
How do you know for sure who is posing as who?
Does any of it matter? Why?
It all sounds like a collective mind fuck to me.
Does anyone actually discuss anything here other than who's attacking who?

Point well made.

It's funny. Attack a poster relentlessly and then label that person for pointing out the behavior as "playing victim." This from the same root alt who accused an adoptive parent of being a p****** (no one says that word anymore unless they are a Progressive Clinton supporter and Trump hater, that is what this board has been reduced to). Fucking pathetic. This is what Laurel has enabled in her subjective evaluations of "free speech."

Laurelle hasn't posted since you joined, AJ the Stoopit.

Try reading that again, Bucky. He said nothing about Laurel posting. She has removed posts and "banned" people. Her site, her discretion, but it ain't free speech.

Which means AJ's never interacted with her, doesn't know her disposition, and has no idea how she regulates her board, lil lace.

No one expends that amount of time and energy saying they aren't an alt that isn't an alt. If you didn't spend an equall amount of time trolling me, I wouldn't really care. :)

I spend most of my time ignoring your dumb ass. Your "logic" is only outweighed by your mental instability Bert.

My point has been made.

What do you mean?

He's trying to be clever. It's not working.

Sounds like you figured out a lot in a short time.
How do you know for sure who is posing as who?
Does any of it matter? Why?
It all sounds like a collective mind fuck to me.
Does anyone actually discuss anything here other than who's attacking who?

Mind games by Lance. How original. :rolleyes:

Yes because Bert hasn't made 60+ posts a day stirring shit, egging people on and in general sharing his unstable mental state with all the accompanying delight that it entails. Nor has Hash made so many accounts we can't even keep them straight. Nor has Lance re-registered at least three times and continued his creepy stalker ways.

:rolleyes:

Point well made.

Consistently perceptually inept, totally not-AJ.

I spend most of my time ignoring your dumb ass. Your "logic" is only outweighed by your mental instability Bert.

He's trying to be clever. It's not working.

Mind games by Lance. How original. :rolleyes:

Yes because Bert hasn't made 60+ posts a day stirring shit, egging people on and in general sharing his unstable mental state with all the accompanying delight that it entails. Nor has Hash made so many accounts we can't even keep them straight. Nor has Lance re-registered at least three times and continued his creepy stalker ways.

:rolleyes:

Consistently perceptually inept, totally not-AJ.

That's an awful lot of words, George. Couldn't you just boil it all down and say "I hate you Ann, no good reason." :)

You know who else hasn't posted since you got here George? Phelia. She also used to follow me around and call me Bert and a racist. :)

So we have queefer and william james - Queefer mainly and stupidly attacks Que. Until of course he switched targets to Bert. William James is - as far as I can tell - just another reincarnation of Nipples McGee, Freudian Slit and Richard Feynmann etc - whose main target is also Que. None of these accounts or individuals create 60 plus posts a day, or 10+ accounts a day just to stir shit and climb and conquer Mt Victimhood. While there is a comparison, it is a weak one A very weak one. But of course in your mind, they are equivalent.

And then there's you. The not-AJ alt. :rolleyes:

Emerson, Twinkles, Jezzi, Ferm, myself and a load of others who aren't alts have been labeled "George" or otherwise attacked. But you all are the victims and we are guilty of somehow ruining your treasured pile of a hatefest. You betcha.

You're not an alt? For your reading pleasure...

To be fair, Bert/Ken's Karen Kraft identity only posted for 11 years. Bert is still going at almost 13 1/2 years later.

Granted, I think it's safe to say if Ken hadn't been caught as Karen, that Karen may well still be posting.

It's Ken, not Bert. Ann has always been played by Ken.

And how do you know anything about Ken/Karen, n00b?

That's an awful lot of words, George. Couldn't you just boil it all down and say "I hate you Ann, no good reason." :)

You know who else hasn't posted since you got here George? Phelia. She also used to follow me around and call me Bert and a racist. :)

I don't hate you, Bert. I think you're mentally unstable and need help. In the meantime you share your sickness with all of us. And it's not helping you. It's just you trying to temporarily escape your angst using a smart ass sharp tongued female persona troll. But here's the thing Bert, you can't outrun your demons or your troubles.

I miss Phelia. And of course your astuteness matches your mental state. Especially since Phelia and I aren't even in the same state. It's high praise to be compared to her.

You're not an alt? For your reading pleasure...

No. And ironically it's a cowardly alt accusing me of being one. Who also doesn't recognize sarcasm. No surprise.

It's like you guys don't realize that I have made friends with many long term members and that they haven't shared the history. Or even that it's all out there to read and is often referenced. Also, shhhh there's this thing called a search tool. But that's a super secret weapon so don't tell.

I don't hate you, Bert. I think you're mentally unstable and need help. In the meantime you share your sickness with all of us. And it's not helping you. It's just you trying to temporarily escape your angst using a smart ass sharp tongued female persona troll. But here's the thing Bert, you can't outrun your demons or your troubles.

I miss Phelia. And of course your astuteness matches your mental state. Especially since Phelia and I aren't even in the same state. It's high praise to be compared to her.

No. And ironically it's a cowardly alt accusing me of being one. Who also doesn't recognize sarcasm. No surprise.

It's like you guys don't realize that I have made friends with many long term members and that they haven't shared the history. Or even that it's all out there to read and is often referenced. Also, shhhh there's this thing called a search tool. But that's a super secret weapon so don't tell.

I think maybe you should look in the mirror before throwing around accusations of trolling and mental instability, George. :)

I think maybe you should look in the mirror before throwing around accusations of trolling and mental instability, George. :)

Does that make you feel better for saying that Bert? Does it put any of your demons to rest? Does it bring you any peace? I don't think it does Bert. You and I both know those are just empty words you are using to try to distract yourself from your problems and your overall unhappiness. But it won't work.

But why don't people like mAnn? He is obviously butthurt that he isn't accepted by the 'cool kids', aka everyone who thinks he's an asshole and a liar. Same with his little paki buddy and chief rent a gook. Hint: you were hated long before Trump. :)

Does that make you feel better for saying that Bert? Does it put any of your demons to rest? Does it bring you any peace? I don't think it does Bert. You and I both know those are just empty words you are using to try to distract yourself from your problems and your overall unhappiness. But it won't work.

I've had a bit of a cold but I think I'll be alright, George. Thanks for asking and taking time from your personal enrichment to follow me around and call me Bert. :)

Oh, and the Phelia reference George, was just a case in point. You aren't in the same ballpark as Phelia. :)

I've had a bit of a cold but I think I'll be alright, George. Thanks for asking and taking time from your personal enrichment to follow me around and call me Bert. :)

tumblr_m1d697pz1s1qaboh9o3_250.gif

Best treated with 20+ hour posting jags, repeated daily.

Be well, Lennie. :rose:

Back