Where does a new guy get started?

I've been hovering around Literotica as anonymous for ____s, but I finally joined.

Where does a new guy go to get started? Is there a self-introduction forum? Is there some kind of test I have to pass before I can try posting my first story? I've been reading the rules, but that's it so far.

Welcome to Lit :)

You can just post your story - the test is in the review it goes through before actually being published. It’s not unusual to be asked to fix up parts of it that violate site rules (e.g. anything sexual related to minors) or that is difficult to read (e.g. poorly structured dialogue).

Other than that, I’d recommend posting in some threads you find interesting - the contributions are what brings this place to life :)

I've been hovering around Literotica as anonymous for ____s, but I finally joined.

Where does a new guy go to get started? Is there a self-introduction forum? Is there some kind of test I have to pass before I can try posting my first story? I've been reading the rules, but that's it so far.
Have you tried the ______s?

If you're smart, funny, well spoken, interesting, captivating, sexy but not obtuse, handsome and post huge cock pics, you'll do just fine. :)

Back