Recommend a cheating wife story

beworthy786

Carnal
I have been reading for quite sometime from literotica and other erotica sites and even asstr.

I have always been fascinated by how dynamics change in a story where there is a conservative faithful wife/gf being transitioned to a slut that too behind her husbands/bfs back for whatever reason.

And even if by the end of story husband/bf still remains oblivious to his wife/gf cheating it seemed real enough to me to connect to story because HEA and BTB never gave a kick to me.

My itch was so much so that i even started reading netorare comics but those are way too short to connect to the characters.

So please do suggest any books/stories in cheating wife genre with similar context preferably longer ones.

If you want an example then that is " An african seduction" by Expatdad on st0ries0nline

Thank you

Have you tried using the search function here?
Have read many authors like j267, the shadow rising, craptainplanet and plenty more....but now on searching i only get new stories which are not longer enough or are trash....so changed my direction to books.....or more older authors here.....so suggest if you have one

I have been reading for quite sometime from literotica and other erotica sites and even asstr.

I have always been fascinated by how dynamics change in a story where there is a conservative faithful wife/gf being transitioned to a slut that too behind her husbands/bfs back for whatever reason.

And even if by the end of story husband/bf still remains oblivious to his wife/gf cheating it seemed real enough to me to connect to story because HEA and BTB never gave a kick to me.

My itch was so much so that i even started reading netorare comics but those are way too short to connect to the characters.

So please do suggest any books/stories in cheating wife genre with similar context preferably longer ones.

If you want an example then that is " An african seduction" by Expatdad on st0ries0nline

Thank you
I wrote two stories here on LitE about my favorite swinger couple, where the wife "broke their rule" and cheated.

"What Were You Thinking?" Husband discovers his wife’s deception. (11.6K words)
"What Were You Thinging? - Therapy" Do swingers need marriage counseling after they cheat?" (9.7k words)

These are not burn the bitch stories. If you read them, let me know what you think of them.

I wrote two stories here on LitE about my favorite swinger couple, where the wife "broke their rule" and cheated.

"What Were You Thinking?" Husband discovers his wife’s deception. (11.6K words)
"What Were You Thinging? - Therapy" Do swingers need marriage counseling after they cheat?" (9.7k words)

These are not burn the bitch stories. If you read them, let me know what you think of them.
These are some very good reads...and i am in no way exaggerating.

But its sort of sharing and cuckolding than proper cheating story

These are some very good reads...and i am in no way exaggerating.

But its sort of sharing and cuckolding than proper cheating story
Oh, I understand where you're coming from with the "cheating". But in other stories I've read, those always entail one of the couple is "innocent" and the other broke their marriage vows.

You said: "I have always been fascinated by how dynamics change in a story where there is a conservative faithful wife/gf being transitioned to a slut that too behind her husbands/bfs back for whatever reason." And that's what I look for in stories, too.

That's what my story was about: the wife breaking rules behind her husband's back, transitioning to wanting her weekend, but not being able to express why. She just knew she didn't want things to change with the way she held onto her husband, what he saw as her "control". So, in trying to keep her rule change secret from him, she cheated.

People change like that, and there are repercussions when the spouse discovers it. Even among swingers.

So, it sounds like you're looking for a story where the wife has an on-going affair, which the husband never discovers.

Oh, I understand where you're coming from with the "cheating". But in other stories I've read, those always entail one of the couple is "innocent" and the other broke their marriage vows.

You said: "I have always been fascinated by how dynamics change in a story where there is a conservative faithful wife/gf being transitioned to a slut that too behind her husbands/bfs back for whatever reason." And that's what I look for in stories, too.

That's what my story was about: the wife breaking rules behind her husband's back, transitioning to wanting her weekend, but not being able to express why. She just knew she didn't want things to change with the way she held onto her husband, what he saw as her "control". So, in trying to keep her rule change secret from him, she cheated.

People change like that, and there are repercussions when the spouse discovers it. Even among swingers.

So, it sounds like you're looking for a story where the wife has an on-going affair, which the husband never discovers.
On point!

Have read many authors like j267, the shadow rising, craptainplanet and plenty more....but now on searching i only get new stories which are not longer enough or are trash....so changed my direction to books.....or more older authors here.....so suggest if you have one
I am writing a new story and currently it is 116 pages (in Word, 11 point font, single spaced) and I am at 85% of the build-up. So I think this will be a long story (though probably not as long as my Perils story). It is about a woman who flirts with her boyfriend's best friend (who flirts with her) innocently and things lead her to cheat.

Back