Cheating Wife/Cuck story

Gashlasher

Virgin
Please help me find a story I read some time back

Need help finding a story i read around 5-6 years back

I don't remember the story properly. I just remember some very small details and the setting.

This story is set in the MC's house where a few of his friends visit every weekend or friday night to watch sports and chill.And his wife also watches tv along with them I think.

I think one of his friend who was sitting next to his wife gets hard and touches his cock sneakily. The MC goes to get beer for him and his friends.

When he returns he sees the friend touch his wife's cheek to wipe something off and the MC sees some liquid glistening on his wife's cheek. When he hands the beer to that friend his fingers touches his friend's finger. And the MC either smells it or feels the texture and gets to know it's precum.

Later I think the MC gets drunk or pretends to be drunk while his wife goes outside to the pool separated from the living room by a glass window if, I remember right. Eventually all the guys gangbang her.

I know it's probably not gonna be easy but if someone remembers the story from the details please help me. The story has been running around in my head for a long time but I can't find it however much I try. Thats all the details that I remembered.

Thanks in advance.

Back